Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Kent"

Predict the ratings for tonight's episode and then talk about them once they come in!

My prediction is going to be on the lower side - around 2 million. Why? Even the "hits" like TVD are down, and people might not remember Smallville is back yet.

Hard to say on this one. Looking at pass history ratings generally drop like a rock for the show around this time, but on the positive side the fact it's the last run of episodes and it's gotten decent publicity might change that a little.

I'll go with 2.3(ie better then Scion but not by much)

Comment

2.7million

Comment

im gonna pull for the 2.4-2.7 million range

Comment

I hope anywhere in the 2.6-2.9mill range.

Comment

I say 2.8 MIL

Comment

I would say this could top 3 considering the return from Hiatus for both SV and Supernatural.

Comment

Hopefully 2.5M+ after the hiatus. Any preempting?

Comment

Comment

I don't think there was any preempts. Didn't hear of any. I would hope we get in good solid 2.5+.

Comment

2.34 million. I hope people tune in.

Comment

Comment

You guys are saying ratings we won't even reach for finale :L
                          2million at most, over a month break, its the holidays (well it is in the UK, not sure if it is in the US, if not then this doesn't matter)
                          And other shows have been down as well

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                            Predict the ratings for tonight's episode and then talk about them once they come in!

My prediction is going to be on the lower side - around 2 million. Why? Even the "hits" like TVD are down, and people might not remember Smallville is back yet.
                            I think the viewing numbers are going to be on the low side too, but not because of people not remembering the show is back, but because of the heavy promtional emphasis on the morally offensive Clark L and Tess hook up, as if to glofiy it. Color me morally uptight but the implied nature of that relationship is not a good marketing ploy for people with Nielsens boxes - Joe average who may or may not be a hardcore Smallville fan. Such perversion might be acceptable on 'monster' shows like True Blood and TVD, but not a pre-Superman show IMO. But who knows, maybe the majority have become desensitized to appalling behavior.

Comment

1.9, everyone I know that watches Smallville wasn't going to watch it live last night for reasons I won't even bother going into. That said all of my comic friends are eagerly awaiting next weeks episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎