No announcement yet.

Ratings for Chuck vs. the Family Volkoff

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for Chuck vs. the Family Volkoff

Looks like this return episode did quite badly.

A series low?

But as you may note from reading the comments, a lot of people had no idea the show was even coming back this past Monday. Which, yeah, affects the ratings. Stupid NBC.

Still, we need to pull in bigger numbers for the last few episodes or I don't think Chuck will get renewed for next season.

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Looks like this return episode did quite badly.

A series low?

But as you may note from reading the comments, a lot of people had no idea the show was even coming back this past Monday. Which, yeah, affects the ratings. Stupid NBC.

Still, we need to pull in bigger numbers for the last few episodes or I don't think Chuck will get renewed for next season.
    NBC must want Chuck to fail, because not only did that happen, but instead of doing the smart thing and putting the return of new eps off another week to run the last 5 episodes of S4 in a row [4.20-4/18; 4.21-4/25; 4.22-5/2; 4.23-5/9; & 4.24-5/16]; the idiots bring the show back a week early (which bombed with a series low rating) and now we got 4.20 last week, 4.21 this coming Monday - then take one, just one week off - and run the last 3 episodes in a row to close out Season4, if not the series as a whole - seeing as the last 2 new episodes gained new series lows in viewership numbers, respectively [1.6 for "... the Muurder" and now a 1.3 for "... the Family Volkoff".

Comment

I hadn't realized that we were having another break, even if it is one week.

I know Chuck is perilously close to the axe so yeah, this seems like ridiculous scheduling on NBC's part. Also, since so few knew that Chuck had returned with this episode how many will know about the break?

@ NBC.

I'm starting to think they do want Chuck to end...

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎