No announcement yet.

Agent X?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent X?

Is or isn't Chuck Agent X? Is there another member of the Bartowski clan we don't know about?

I kind hope its Ellie...that she may be a sleeper agent unbeknownst to her. Something like, "The Long Kiss Goodnight" (movie with Geena Davis/Sam Jackson); something triggers her dormant memory and we finally get the entire family involved in the spy game.

I think it's Ellie... The computer scanned the living room with Ellie sleeping there and then it said Agent X. Or there's a possibility it's Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      Is or isn't Chuck Agent X? Is there another member of the Bartowski clan we don't know about?

I kind hope its Ellie...that she may be a sleeper agent unbeknownst to her. Something like, "The Long Kiss Goodnight" (movie with Geena Davis/Sam Jackson); something triggers her dormant memory and we finally get the entire family involved in the spy game.
      I don't like that idea at all... Chuck is supposed to the focus not Ellie.

Comment

I thought it was Ellie until, who was it, Vivian?, who said that their great nemesis was Agent X (or some such thing). How could Ellie be a threat to anyone?

So now I just don't know. It probably is Ellie - maybe she has an Intersect in her head that is waiting to be activated.

Comment

My money is still on Chuck as being 'Agent X'. Especially now that Ellie revealed that the information about the Intersect, as being in relation to the Agent X files she's 'found' on her dad's computer.

I'm not really opposed to Ellie being 'Agent X', but unless its just referring to her as a medical asset to the person with the Intersect - ie, solving the brain 'problem' - then the idea of her being another Intersect just doesn't sit well with me; considering she has Clara (combined with SL now being preggers in real life), is married, and has been a civilian all her life.

Another thing that makes me think its Chuck (or slight possibility of Ellie), is that considering Chuck has been in serious doubt for a S5 for awhile now; why plan on making 'Agent X' an up-until-revealed unknown; especially if plan on using 'Agent X;' as a big part of the new upcoming season, or at least part of it? That's a big plot line to be left "twisting in the wind" if Chuck doesn't get picked for another season.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
            I thought it was Ellie until, who was it, Vivian?, who said that their great nemesis was Agent X (or some such thing). How could Ellie be a threat to anyone?
            I didn't get that. How could she have a nemesis already if she only just took over her father's empire?

Originally posted by SVfan26
            Another thing that makes me think its Chuck (or slight possibility of Ellie), is that considering Chuck has been in serious doubt for a S5 for awhile now; why plan on making 'Agent X' an up-until-revealed unknown; especially if plan on using 'Agent X;' as a big part of the new upcoming season, or at least part of it? That's a big plot line to be left "twisting in the wind" if Chuck doesn't get picked for another season.
            That's true, why introduce a mystery person if they didn't plan on coming back for another season to elaborate more on him/her; especially with only a few episodes left this season? This has to be a set up for the next season. Whether its renewed or not they're sure thinking in continuing the story and not wrapping it up.

Comment

So here is what Vivian said while talking on the phone at the end of the episode while she was sitting at the Volkoff office desk and suspenseful music played:

"We build the device as quickly as possible. There is only one man that my father was ever afraid of, only one threat to Volkoff Industries. He went by the name "Agent X". I'm going to track him down and kill him. And then no one can touch me...ever."

So that doesn't sound like a reference to Ellie, seeing as Volkoff has viewed this person as a threat in the past.

Comment

I just can't figure anyone else, even a completely new entity, to be 'Agent X'; other than Chuck [or even Ellie]. We would had to have gotten some some sort of (at least) very small clue that the 'Agent X' moniker referred to someone else by now - even if it made absolutely no sense at the time we received the clue. Another reason I am in favor of discounting Ellie as 'Agent X' is because the computer didn't 'greet' her like it did Chuck, when he answered the riddle to fix the Intersect, at the end of VtL. Or when it identified her, would have been very simple to add "aka, Agent X".

They are really doing a good job of keeping us confused if Chuck is 'X', because as quoted above, Volkoff feared 'X' and in all their scenes together; AV has never once appeared even the least bit concerned about his health or business around Chuck. So either he has no clue Chuck could be 'X', or his way-off-his-rocker act isn't just put upon. The "I'm going to track him down and kill him" bit ties into it being Chuck, as Vivian wants Chuck (& TeamB) dead already.

Pretty much all my money is on Chuck being 'X', but I wouldn't mind being surprised. Especially if Chuck is back for a new season this fall.

Comment

I really can't see Volkoff being afraid of Chuck unless he knew if he is Agent X. Agent X could be a long lost relative of Chuck or it is Ellie or Chuck himself.

The other possibility that it could their mother. I have a feeling that the brain schematics was based on both parents brain scans and the whole family can have the Intersect ability. So with Ellie having stared at the computer in a blankly way, it would not surprised me that her just received the Intersect just like when Chuck when he was young (with the blank look and a time delay).

My question would is there a difference in receiving the Intersect as a child and when receiving the Intersect as an adult. If so, then it is possible that the brain schematics was designed for the Intersect to receiving by an adult brain and the adult brains to give the schematics would be both the parents. So this is possible that the mother and the Ellie could get the Intersect.

But it is purposefully cryptic at the moment.

Comment

My guess for Agent X? Mama B. Yep, Mary Bartowski could be the shadowy foe that Volkoff fears, right? And with her ties to Stephen...?

Comment

Here's betting its Chuck and it has something to do with His dad knowing he was special since he was a little kid so perhaps there's something else hidden within the Intersect or Chuck yet to be revealed.

Comment

I'm kinda irritated - in a good way - that they are playing this so close to the vest.

If Mary knows who is being referred to, with 'Agent X', why doesn't she just tell Chuck? Gah. I just want to know who/what/why it is already. The waiting is driving me nuts, but again, in a "can't wait to watch; to find out!" way.
                        Last edited by SVfan26; 04-15-2011, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎