Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are Smallville Alumni now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw her today at a Starbucks in LA. It took me a while to place the face though...very pretty in person, and quite small!

Comment

Here's Something

I don't know where to put this info, but I found a weird little something:

I was watching Freddy vs. Jason, and I found that at least 7 people in the film have appeared on Episodes of Smallville. I'll put the names of the episodes next to the actors from the movie:

1. Lochlyn Munro (Sneeze)
      2. Tom Butler (Blank)
      3. Jesse Hutch (Redux, Shimmer, Spirit)
      4. Brendan Fletcher (Injustice)
      5. Viv Leacock (Masquerade, Crusade)
      6. Katharine Isabelle (Slumber)
      7. Chris Gauthier (Echo, Requiem, Delete)

If anyone else knows other people from that (unfortunate)movie that are on Smallville, feel free to mention them. Weird, Right?

Comment

Smallville Alumni?

When Amy Adams was cast as Lois in the upcoming Superman movie, I didn't remember at first that she was Jodi from Craving. How many other performers have made brief appearances on SV and gone on to more prominent roles elsewhere? The Seinfeld show was noted for giving exposure to performers that way.

Comment

Bad with names...

I recently re-watched the entire series and noticed a few things...

The girl (brunette in the red dress w/ the diamond earrings) that Lex is accused of murdering in one of the early seasons is the girl that plays Robin on How I Met Your Mother.

At least four series regulars on Stargate Universe appeared on Smallville, some in extremely tiny roles. For example, Chloe from S.U. was the lab tech that got infected by Brainiac and could only speak Kryptonian. I don't even think she had any lines in English!

Most recently, I have been super impressed with our own Jimmy Olson's new role as Agent Jinx on this season of Warehouse 13. Only two episodes in and I'm loving it!

Comment

Alot of it deals with the location. Up in Vancouver there isoloated in a way so alot of the actors just keep working, on a bunch of projects.

You can name so many, one that comes to mind is the kid who played Byron Moore in Nocturne, season 2. He was like a basement vampire strong kid that escapes. He was the main lead in NEVER BACK DOWN. I actually like that movie!! LOL. His names Sean Ferris.

Recently i met BLACK CANARY!! Allana Huffman at a convention. SUPER NICE! Really pretty and so cool!!! I knew she was on Stargate Universe. But she said she filmed like 200 pilots or somthing, she said shes doing an episode of ALPHAS, pretty cool show so far!

And Arron Ashmore on Warhouse 13, awesome actor!

Comment

Saw SV jonathan & Metallo guy in desperate housewives, they were playing father and son.
              It was a cool story, Brian Austin Green is awesome, John too.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎