No announcement yet.

Fav moment from the Pilot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fav moment from the Pilot?

I say Clark and Lex meet and Clark stacking the trucks.

Mine is when Jonathan tells Clark where he's from.

Comment

I love this episode from beginning to end! I can't wait to watch it again on network television.

Comment

yeah that was so poignant as well.

Comment

Chloe and Pete betting on what Clark will do when he is around Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
            Mine is when Jonathan tells Clark where he's from.
            Mine too. What a great scene.

Comment

every moment from the pilot is my favorite!

Comment

Ok, I would've said when Lana's parents blow up but that's just mean Kidding, but I think it's an important moment as for a long time it plays a central role in Lana's character.

Comment

Why couldn't Lana have blown up too or left with Whitney? sighs

Comment

my true favorite scene is when Clark ask Jonathan where is spaceship is!

Comment

Originally posted by rebecavaldez
                      Chloe and Pete betting on what Clark will do when he is around Lana.
                      Ditto

Comment

i think Lex hitting Clark with the car. It started their whole arc for the series.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          i think Lex hitting Clark with the car. It started their whole arc for the series.
                          True. I like how so much of Smallville tied back to these big moments in the Pilot. I wonder if you can still find links between Season 10 episodes and Season 1/the Pilot? I think Smallville struggled with continuity for a little while but found its footing again in recent seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
                            True. I like how so much of Smallville tied back to these big moments in the Pilot. I wonder if you can still find links between Season 10 episodes and Season 1/the Pilot? I think Smallville struggled with continuity for a little while but found its footing again in recent seasons.
                            I think every show has problems with continuity especially when it has been 10 years but the people behind Smallville the last few years have been great! Thanks Tom, Brian, and Kelly for making this the best!

Comment

EVERYTHING. I love EVERYTHING about the "Pilot." Of course, I particularly enjoy the very first appearance of Chloe. My favorite tiny blonde in her earliest days. Awwwwww...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎