Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Elena commit suicide or was she compelled?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rej@ne
    No sense in that at all. Klaus already had Elena when she was kidnneped by Isobel. The warlock told Isobel to let Elena go, remember? So, why would he need Katherine to get to Elena?
    Unless they changed something doesn't Klaus still need a human doppelganger to break the curse??? I am confused...Kat is a vampire...that won't work. Other than being pissed with Kat and just wanting to kill her...Kat has nothing to do with breaking the curse and this is what Klaus wants right? I never said he would use Kat to get Elena...just might offer her a way out...plus Kat did find the moonstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
      Unless they changed something doesn't Klaus still need a human doppelganger to break the curse??? I am confused...Kat is a vampire...that won't work.
      I *think* in order to break the curse, a werewolf is needed, the moonstone, the doppleganger, and a vampire. Katerina escaped being the doppleganger when she turned, but now she could be used anyway.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dexter
      How long has Isobel been compelled for?

Did she get compelled when she was searching for a way to kill Klaus?

Or does it date back even further? What if Klaus had found Isobel, and made out that she was of the bloodline of Katherine. He then compelled her to get with John and give birth to a doppelganger.
      Oooh, now that's good! Isobel could've been under compulsion since before she was a vampire.
      Last edited by shanemak; 04-09-2011, 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak

Oooh, now that's good! Isobel could've been under compulsion since before she was a vampire.
        That was my thought too- to me all the chooses and things she did never made any sense, lot easier to understand if her whole role was under compelsion.

And before she died she sort of apologised to elena, but then why would she make her daughter watch her horrificaly burn to ashes if she hadnt been compelled to do so? To me thats what makes sense jmho

Comment

And, if she was compelled by Klaus to get to Jonh and give birth to the doppleganger Wh made her become a vampire? whta the purpose/meanning of that?

Comment

IMO Isobel chose to die as a small penance for everything she's done. The last time she left town her conversation with John showed that she in fact did care about Elena in her own way. And wasn't it implied that after she completed her obligations to Klaus she was free?

Like Amanda, I saw remorse in Isobel right before she died. I think between the time when she left town and returned was when Klaus got to her

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
              And, if she was compelled by Klaus to get to Jonh and give birth to the doppleganger Wh made her become a vampire? whta the purpose/meanning of that?
              She wanted to become a vampire. As we saw with Katherine being compelled to stay in the tomb, she still had a lot of free will. She tricked Damon into thinking she would be stuck in the tomb forever if Elijah died.

Or maybe being a vampire would make it easier for Isobel to find Katherine.

I just think that the Katherine, Isobel, Damon, and Elena connection is more than a big coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter

I just think that the Katherine, Isobel, Damon, and Elena connection is more than a big coincidence.
                And on that I totally agree. I have a theory (as crazy as it might seem) that Damon has a lot bigger role in this whole story than he himself would know or suspect! Remember ep 2.10 The Sacrifice?
                Well when warlock Luca was trying to "link" with Bonnie at the school park and she ended up with his chain in her hands she look surprised on what she saw in the string. When Jeremy asked her what was it she answered: "Itīs Damonīs"
                Doesnīt it sound strange and odd, to say the minimum? I mean, why a chain with Damonīs name on it was in Lucaīs possession any way? And why Elijah was always saving Damonīs life?
                Would Damon the vampire needed/fated to make part of the breaking curse ritual?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎