No announcement yet.

Eric Johnson (Whitney) - New KryptonSite Interview

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HopeforTomorrow
    Thanks a lot Craig. That was a great interview. Eric Johnson put a lot of info out there.

"Zombie Whitney running around"

"Nothing says first season like having Whitney Fordman around."

WHITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha.

I have to be honest, I was not a big fan of the Whitney character. Although Eric is right, it's bit of an uphill battle when your character strings up Clark Kent like a scarecrow in the first episode lol.

Still, I'm not sure that Whitney really hit his stride as a character or perhaps it was just because we didn't get to see more of him, that he never got a chance to develop.

But a great interview nonetheless, and Eric seems like a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
      For what it's worth, I didn't really mind Whitney (and I'd have been fine if he and Lana had married and lived happily ever after, while Clark dated Kyla - who would have remained alive for a while - and/or Alicia before eventually getting to Lois). He had kind of a thankless role on the show, but I thought he did kind of redeem himself. And he was never really guilty of stealing Clark's spotlight. For what he had to do, I thought Eric did a great job.
      Same ^

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
        Clearly he never saw Seasons 5 or 6...
        That's what I was thinking! Ah well. Whitney was never given a real chance, and as much as I liked him I don't think he would have made it much past season 2 anyway, particularly if he went off to college.

Great interview, Craig. It's awesome EJ was still able to give insight into something that happened so long ago!

Comment

long time....., always like Whitney, EJ is cool as well.

Comment

I think Whitney was always up against it with that haircut! Just what was going on with that curtain like fringe

Comment

I always liked Whitney which im probably in the minority for. But im just sad that Whitney had no real part in the comics and not an immpression in the future episodes of Smallville.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎