No announcement yet.

Closure Coming? (EW)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closure Coming? (EW)

Dear Sandra, Any word on a different network picking up The Cape? Or a possible continuation in comic book form? A Carnival of Crime spin off? I thought the series was gelling nicely and am sad that we could be left hanging after only 10 eps! Any spoilers on what would have been? — Ina
    Well, the series is still officially part of NBC because there is no official word on its fate. That said — and considering the finale aired online only — there’s a safe assumption that can be made. Also a safe assumption? Closure. There was a definite plan for the series, and it will become public somehow, I’m told. The question is how.

So it'll be like in LnC where they'll just say something on the DVD that what would have happened in the next season? I think a mini-series or getting another network to grab it would work. SyFy aired the pilot the same week it came out and I think USA did as well. One of them could grab it. USA has shows like White Collar and Burn notice so they can do action pretty well. SyFy is SyFy. It can be added to either one if they wanted it.

Comment

It would be cool if they did a comic. This show always seemed to me like it would work better as a comic anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎