No announcement yet.

New trailer 10 years later :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trailer 10 years later :)

Hiya guys the CW have actualy produced a new trailer for this week's re-airing of the pilot ep:

The CW will be re-airing the pilot episode of Smallville on Friday, April 8, and they've just released this fantastic new promo for the event.

Find it pretty funny actualy - how does it compare to the original WB one?

I was like 12 when I saw this.

Comment

Loved the little superman theme tid bit at the end of it...... as much as i expect Hans Zimmer to do a brilliant job with Man of Steel's soundtrack i doubt it will be as memorable in years to come as John William's Superman theme did.

Comment

Awww, that so awesome!!

Comment

Great trailer. Makes me realize just how MUCH time has gone by on this show.

Comment

I got teary eyed.....

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
              I got teary eyed.....
              That's why I'm not going to watch because I know i'm going to cry. I need to save my tears for the finale.

Comment

Kind of epic to look back on it all, isn't it?

I've been taping the show since the first season, and I've recently done a huge clean out of my room and came across tapes with old commercials for "Smallville" from back then. To think of where I was then and where I am now just shows the long effects the show's had on my life, and I'm sure the same is true for other fans. It's been a great ride.

I just wish I hadn't waited until it was wrapping up to get involved on these boards!

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent1017
                  Kind of epic to look back on it all, isn't it?

I've been taping the show since the first season, and I've recently done a huge clean out of my room and came across tapes with old commercials for "Smallville" from back then. To think of where I was then and where I am now just shows the long effects the show's had on my life, and I'm sure the same is true for other fans. It's been a great ride.

I just wish I hadn't waited until it was wrapping up to get involved on these boards!
                  I also taped SV since episode 1 and as years passed I threw all the tapes away and bought the dvd's, I can't believe how much life changes in 10 years. I love SV and regret that is going away, there's NOTHING on TV that is as worthy as this show.

Comment

Aww, the telescope! I miss it. I know watching the Pilot is going to bring back alot of memories. Like, how I fell in Love with Smallville from the 1st time I saw it! I was hooked/obsessed!

I've always called Smallville "My Show" and I will grieve for my loss when it ends. :*(

Comment

^^Seeing that particular shot of him with the telescope and then how he is NOW is light years apart. Such a difference ten years has made. As it should.

Comment

I noticed how the SV logo at the end was the same one The WB used in the promos when the show first came around, of course minus "The WB Presents" part. Would have been a neat touch if they put The CW Presents in its place.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
                          I noticed how the SV logo at the end was the same one The WB used in the promos when the show first came around, of course minus "The WB Presents" part. Would have been a neat touch if they put The CW Presents in its place.
                          Culd someone plz poat a link to original WB promo for pilot? Searching on youtube all i come across are fan-made thnx

Comment

Originally posted by MissWofflez
                            Culd someone plz poat a link to original WB promo for pilot? Searching on youtube all i come across are fan-made thnx
                            A short localized ID featuring Michael Rosenbaum, followed by a promo for the series premiere of Smallville!

Another localized ID, this time featuring Kristin Kreuk; followed by a second promo for the series premiere of Smallville!

Comment

WOW talk about taking a trip down memory lane. I actually can't remember watching a promo on youtube of the Pilot. I only saw a promo Danish tv did for Smallville when it first aired here, and haven't seen one ever since. Not until I saw the promo the CW had made. So many memories, feelings etc. in just a few seconds. Getting all nostalgic now

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎