Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory about this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be cool if they created some time paradox where Clark actually placed himself in the ship on Krypton? It'd be just like everything Marty McFly did in Back to the Future, including setting his parents up together and giving Chuck Berry the idea for the song 'Johnny B. Good'.

Comment

That would be awesome! He could see Jor-El, Lara, and Kara in the flesh, because obviously he'd never, ever meet his parents in the flesh, and Kara won't show up until waaaay after Smallville. He has to be Superman long before she's Supergirl!

Comment

yes, but how would he pull it off? I have a theory where a Legion of Superheroes member gives Clark a Legion time travel ring, but that seems far fetched. Besides that I don't see how its possible. Maybe magic? lol

Comment

I don't think the show will focus much on magic. Unless we're talking about magic alcohol. Or Lana being possessed by a witch.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
            I don't think the show will focus much on magic. Unless we're talking about magic alcohol. Or Lana being possessed by a witch.
            i could see magic alcohol maybe but you'd need Constantine or Zatanna to pull that off. But who in their right mind would think lana being possessed by a witch a good thing? i doubt they'd ever do that. I'd rather see them go the John Constantine route.

Comment

I really can't see this programme going anywhere. I mean, if he isn't yet Superman then he's not gonna be meeting any villains. How can there be any excitement without Supervillains. We can't possibly be going to see Zod, Doomsday, Darkseid or Brainiac if he's not Superman.

Come on guys. This isn't gonna last.

Comment

Too bad this show is supposed to be about young Clark Kent. We probably never gonna see Lois Lane in this show..but that Chloe persona seems very suspicious.. Never mind..she's blond anyway. Have you ever seen blond Lois Lane? nonsense

Comment

hang on, no lois lane?? there has to be a lois lane. it wont work without lois lane.

Comment

How will Lex forget who Clark Kent is? I mean, yes, I understand that Lex obviously won't know that Clark is a superpowered man from the planet Krypton before Superman even shows up...that would be ridiculous...but he didn't know Clark until he worked at the Daily Planet...so how will Lex forget him? The Fortress of Solitude bonking him on the head? Being reborn as someone from High School Musical? Lex from an alternate universe? Some other superhero blowing up Lex in a truck?

Comment

What I really like about this new show is how it focuses on Clark Kent and how truly unique and one-of-a-kind he is. He truly is the last son of Krypton.

No one else will ever know what it is like to have his powers or be possessed by any entity having superpowers or be put under a magic spell giving them superpowers. Nope, nobody but Clark.

Also, I got this creepy vibe that Lex is attracted to Lana. She is way too young for him. She would never go for a guy like Lex when she has Whitney. Talk about chemistry. I'm sure Whitney will be around for a long time. Not so sure about this Chloe girl, though. Not much you can do with her character.
                      Last edited by stenochick; 04-08-2011, 11:20 AM.

Comment

you know what they need to do for Pete. I think it would be awesome if he could be into street racing. They could even give him a nickname like Pete "Big Hoss" Ross or Pete "the boss" Ross. Then maybe Clark could catch a car or something to save somebody it could be great.

Comment

I think it'd be great if they underutilized Pete as a character and instead focused on Clark's relationships with the women on the show. Drama=good television. No way can his best friend fit into that.

Comment

Personally, I think it is a little creepy that they got the same actress that played Lana Lang in Superman III to be Clark's mom here. I just can't imagine that working.

Comment

Seeing this show is on the CW, I hope it doesn't turn into one of those lame soap operas.

Comment

I hope this show lasts long enough to see Clark and his friends graduate from college.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎