Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory about this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come nobody is talking about Eric Johnson's character(Whitney)? This high school jock must be really significant to make it to the regular cast. I think he'll become Green Arrow in a few years.

Comment

I like the way Clark and Lana met, I can see they will have a healthy friendship for years to come.

Comment

Do you think Jimmy Olsen will be on the show? I guess not, he'd be too young. And if he was, it would be too obvious his age was off, and they'd have to do something incredibly stupid to explain him being on the show...

Comment

"Pa: Clark, are you alright?" "Clark:Ask me in about 5 years Dad"

Seriously? The show runners think this show will last 5 years? Get a grip, people, get a grip...

Comment

Looks okay, doubt it'll pass 3 seasons. I bet Pete and Lex are best friends and Lana and Clark only go out for a few weeks before they realize they aren't good for each other, and end on happy terms, never once having feelings for each other.
            So Pete will date Lana, and Clark will date this "Chloe" girl, I BET she's actually Lois Lane, they his don't wanna reveal it.

Oh and I call it! That Whitney jock guy is Bruce Wayne, just a "reimagining". I mean cmon, we know him and Clark don't see eye to eye, but have one thing in common. (obviously its heroism, not somethibf dumb like Lana)

Comment

So Clark is a 6'3" tall freshmen in high school? Geez, I wonder how tall he will be by the time he graduates!

Comment

Where do you think he'll go to college? Will there be like a college in Smallville? Because surely he'll need a degree in journalism to work at such a reputed institution like the Daily Planet. Perry White, who I assume is already working there, is a productive, not alcoholic, person who just so happens to not be dating Martha Kent at all...oh right, my sentence. Perry will want him to be a legitimate journalist.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                  I imagine it'll all be his more basic villains, like we'll probably see Metallo right away. Obviously Lex.

Wouldn't it be crazy if they ever did Darkseid? I mean, I know that won't happen. And I mean, on the one in a billion chance we got Doomsday...it would be sure to be the greatest episode of a television show. Ever. Of all Time.
                  OR Mr. Mxyzptlk...no that would be a crazy episode...

Comment

hmm what about that skateboard I bet Clark in smallville is a really good skateboarder

Comment

Originally posted by LilMo
                      Lana and Clark only go out for a few weeks before they realize they aren't good for each other, and end on happy terms, never once having feelings for each other.
                      Or else the show follows canon by having Clark reveals his secret to Lana, like confiding in a best friend, before flying off to his destiny in Metropolis. I hope the show runners don't have Clark moping after Lana for several seasons like a super-powered Ross Geller.

Comment

Originally posted by Carstonio
                        Or else the show follows canon by having Clark reveals his secret to Lana, like confiding in a best friend, before flying off to his destiny in Metropolis. I hope the show runners don't have Clark moping after Lana for several seasons like a super-powered Ross Geller.
                        Do you think they'll ever show Metropolis, or just he'll fly that way at the end. I mean that's not a bad idea for a spinoff, Metropolis. Clark would get an apartment there or something, because even with superspeed and the flight I assume he will be doing often, it would feel pretty dumb going back and forth all the time.

Comment

Ok, that pilot was great, but I can't believe I have to wait until next week to see the supersuit and flying !!

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                            Ok, that pilot was great, but I can't believe I have to wait until next week to see the supersuit and flying !!
                            Yeah, they are stalling. They want us come back and watch the show next week. I guess we will have to wait until then for the big payoff!

Comment

Originally posted by KevStar
                              Yesterday I visit "PlanetKrypton" (by the way: Maybe KryptonSite is a really good name!) and saw this pilot details *ATTENTION! SPOILERS INSIDE!!*:PlanetKrypton Spoiler page!

* The Superman costume does NOT appear in this episode.
                              - I hope it won't last for ten years until it will appear!!

Your wish is granted! it took NINE years for it to appear...albeit in an eye reflection!

Comment

That Chloe girl is a cute character, but she is not part of the Superman mythos. She is toast! I bet she will be killed off before the end of the first season.

----- Added 33 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Chaotic Akasha
                                I hear that guy who was Bo Duke is gonna be Jonathan Kent... No one will ever buy that.
                                This^^^ Not to mention he looks way too young and healthy to be Jonathan Kent. Oh well, at least we won't have to worry about him dying of a heart attack in this version like he did in the movie.
                                Last edited by BAMAGIRL; 04-07-2011, 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎