No announcement yet.

New helicopter scene?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New helicopter scene?

I doubt it but I wonder if they will give us a little surprise by inserting the newer helicopter scene with little lex and lionel, along with the other similar scenes, then using the original one.

I don't think they would spend the money to add to re-edit everything. Plus there are contractual things, certain actors are paid for certain episodes. Only George Lucas seems to change that stuff and that's so he can sell multiple versions of the same DVD to gullible consumers like me.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      I doubt it but I wonder if they will give us a little surprise by inserting the newer helicopter scene with little lex and lionel, along with the other similar scenes, then using the original one.
      I must've missed this newer version of that...was it done for a flashback scene?

Originally posted by KryptonSite
      I don't think they would spend the money to add to re-edit everything. Plus there are contractual things, certain actors are paid for certain episodes. Only George Lucas seems to change that stuff and that's so he can sell multiple versions of the same DVD to gullible consumers like me.
      And I thought my husband was the only one!

Comment

I dont understand arent they just reairing the show, why would they edit stuff. Have you heard of other tv shows doing this? I've only heard of anime and george lucas movies doing this

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          ya thats true. good point.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by dotsie23
          I must've missed this newer version of that...was it done for a flashback scene?

And I thought my husband was the only one!
          ya it was a couple seasons ago with the doomsday stuff. it showed when they found davis and had lionel and little lex at luthor corp then in the helicopter and the whole Queen Industries news paper (where we learned kind of that lionel was responsible) and they showed little lex on the ground after the meteor shower and how lionel was looking for the traveler. also had little clark which had scenes from the pilot and Lionels goons catching davis thinking he was clark. cant remember but maybe did the scene in the kent truck when they helped lex and lionel after finding clark.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
          I dont understand arent they just reairing the show, why would they edit stuff. Have you heard of other tv shows doing this? I've only heard of anime and george lucas movies doing this

i was just wondering if they would or not. just to make it more connected to the rest of the series lol. and also getting rid of that orange afro little lex had haha. but like craig said there are contractional stuff.

oh and speaking of re editing stuff they should really re edit that giant pinecone looking turd thing they called a spaceship and give us the one we had the rest of the series lol.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-04-2011, 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            oh and speaking of re editing stuff they should really re edit that giant pinecone looking turd thing they called a spaceship and give us the one we had the rest of the series lol.
            LMAO So true...

Comment

I was thinking it'd be nice if they replaced that ship with the real ship, but I think I'd rather just see it exactly how it originally aired (nostalgic purposes). Also, I already have that version on DVD, so I kind of don't want it to change now.

Comment

I hope for the Complete 10 Season box set they have the original episode, and one with the S8/S7 scenes edited back in

Comment

Curious does any station show reruns of smallville?

Comment

ABC Family did a long time ago (for proof, just go watch a bunch of Whose Line? clips on YouTube, and you'll see the promos), but I'm not aware of anyone who does now. Also, I don't recall ever seeing reruns of anything but Season 1.

Comment

Weird reruns are where rhe money is

Comment

They show reruns of Supernatural on TNT. I dont know why they dont show Smallville eps anymore. When I was in Vancouver last year, I stayed in a hotel that was like 10 minutes away from the Talon, and they were playing smallville reruns on like 2 or 3 different channels at the same time. It was pretty awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
                          Curious does any station show reruns of smallville?

if you have direct TV they air every morning on HDnet ALL in HD...

Comment

I don't have HDnet on my directV

Comment

They are still airing on HDNet, but only one episode a day now, they were doing three in a row.
                              Last edited by STFanatic; 04-08-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎