No announcement yet.

WonderCon 11: V's Plans for Season 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
    I didn't read that part. I guess she will then but I still wouldn't be surprised if it went unresolved since I'm sure they'll have Erica find out about her own son's death in the worst way possible.
    I'm very curious how Erica will find out about Tyler. I find it hard to believe, but maybe they'll drag it out for a couple of episodes? To have her find out about Tyler's death and Hobbes' betrayal in the same episode would be a little bit much, I would think.
    Last edited by shadow08; 04-07-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kernel_thai
      The Amy being a potential queen is ridiculous. The entire value of a queen is submarined by this. Ur telling me if the 5th column could mate a visitor with a human they coul produce competing queens as well. Dumb!

I like the Hobbs thing. I never liked the character and having Erica kill him would give me a major warm fuzzy.

Michael Ironsides would be a hoot.

The budget thing reminds me of Smallville. Eventually theyll be asking the fans to imagine the effects.
      Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
      Last edited by savingpeoplething; 05-04-2011, 05:33 PM. Reason: Breaking Forum Rules #10 - abuse of emoticons

Comment

Due to budget cuts, next season Anna will be played by Miss Piggy. To simulate her Visitor lizard underneath, Kermitt the Frog will be stuffed inside Miss Piggy.

Comment

For what it's worth, I'm enjoying this show. Maybe it's because I'm not a serious fan - just a casual viewer. I just watched the last episode last night. I liked it, I thought there was a lot about it that was smart and interesting. I don't care so much about the special effects. I think there is some great acting on this show and dimensional characters I care about. I hope it gets renewed. I'll keep watching if it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrian
            Due to budget cuts, next season Anna will be played by Miss Piggy. To simulate her Visitor lizard underneath, Kermitt the Frog will be stuffed inside Miss Piggy.

Hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Alia
              I agree, there’s no logical reason for him to run now if he hasn’t done it before. I’d like to think they realized it was a bad idea and out of character and that’s why they decided to cut it out. I’m glad I never got to see those crappy scenes.

Nothing about what V is actually about, the little thing called the war between the humans and the Vs… If there’s a season 3, it’ll most likely be the last, so the Resistance should fight and win some battles before the final one. But plenty of “epic” queen battles…
              Hell no to the Erica/Hobbes relationship turning hostile, it’s one of the only interesting things left on the show. Unless the hostile part lasts a very short time, and is only meant to solve their issues so she can forgives him. I would definitively like to see her kicking his ass, again, as long as they make up afterwards. I would love to see their relationship develop for real. If they ruin it for a hook up with a priest, as far as I’m concerned, the show might as well get cancelled.

I agree with every word you said! Hobbes/Erica just for buzz or sex = this is even more ridiculous! Please make Sarah dead, for Hobbes and Erica sake!

Comment

Originally posted by cloisornothing
                I agree with every word you said! Hobbes/Erica just for buzz or sex = this is even more ridiculous! Please make Sarah dead, for Hobbes and Erica sake!
                Am I missing something? Nobody has said anything about Sarah. And at least if Hobbes had left for Sarah, he still would have a purpose of his own and ran away for a valid reason. Now he's looking a lot like a prop in Erica's story and also like a total coward to me.
                Last edited by shadow08; 04-14-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I don't think that Hobbes lookes like a total coward at all. Remember,
                  Erica and her plans failed for the last three episodes (DNA Bombs,
                  Blue Energy Reactor Scare, and Lisa's attempt to assassinate Anna)
                  and the last being the reason that I would run for the hills. He's a
                  trained mercenary. He's smart enough to know when his cover has
                  been blown with the Visitor's dream machine and all. How long will
                  it take Anna to interrogate Lisa to find out who her co-conspirators
                  are? As far as the Hobbes/Erica thing...in 'Uneasy Lies the Head'
                  right before they make out Hobbes tells Erica that he loved someone
                  (apparently meaning Sarah), but she died. Two episodes prior, Thomas
                  gave Hobbes information that Sarah was still alive. This plot hole
                  obviously developed as a result of ABC cutting 3 episodes. Maybe
                  all these questions will be answered in the DVD box set with the
                  extras and delete scenes?

Comment

Ironside and Englund joining the cast would be pretty cool! I think there is a STRONG possibility that there is going to be a 3rd season... !

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
                      I don't think that Hobbes lookes like a total coward at all. Remember,
                      Erica and her plans failed for the last three episodes (DNA Bombs,
                      Blue Energy Reactor Scare, and Lisa's attempt to assassinate Anna)
                      and the last being the reason that I would run for the hills. He's a
                      trained mercenary. He's smart enough to know when his cover has
                      been blown with the Visitor's dream machine and all. How long will
                      it take Anna to interrogate Lisa to find out who her co-conspirators
                      are?
                      But he ran because he knew Erica was about to find out the truth about the role he played in Joe's death. Not because of the V's and that, to me, is cowardly. If you turn traitor, get the love of your leader killed in the process and then squeeze in a few taps of her days later, you should be man enough to take responsibility and face the consequences for your actions. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
                        But he ran because he knew Erica was about to find out the truth about the role he played in Joe's death. Not because of the V's and that, to me, is cowardly. If you turn traitor, get the love of your leader killed in the process and then squeeze in a few taps of her days later, you should be man enough to take responsibility and face the consequences for your actions. JMO.
                        How did he know that "Erica was about to find out the truth about
                        the role he played in Joe's death?" When was this ever apparent
                        to have happened in 'Mother's Day'? Hell, he was sleeping with
                        Erica the morning all this went down. There were no signs that
                        she was ever going to find out. Tell me more about these
                        imaginary events? I just hope that I didn't miss something?
                        Not that I haven't seen any episode of this show less than
                        five times already...
                        Last edited by Glove; 04-14-2011, 05:56 PM. Reason: Added Note

Comment

How did he know that "Erica was about to find out the truth about
                          the role he played in Joe's death?" When was this ever apparent
                          to have happened in 'Mother's Day'? Hell, he was sleeping with
                          Erica the morning all this went down. There were no signs that
                          she was ever going to find out. Tell me more about these
                          imaginary events? I just hope that I didn't miss something?
                          Not that I haven't seen any episode of this show less than
                          five times already...
                          They had written and filmed scenes of Ryan, Hobbes and Joshua on the mothership where Ryan found out the truth about what Hobbes had done in Siege. That's why he took off. It's just that those scenes were cut. Unless the writers dish up a completely new motivation for Hobbes departure next season, this is what will stand.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
                            They had written and filmed scenes of Ryan, Hobbes and Joshua on the mothership where Ryan found out the truth about what Hobbes had done in Siege. That's why he took off. It's just that those scenes were cut. Unless the writers dish up a completely new motivation for Hobbes departure next season, this is what will stand.
                            These cut scenes cannot be taken seriously. They've filmed scenes
                            before that were chopped and then adjusted the storyline. Remember, in
                            the Season One box set extras (deleted scenes), the Visitors used
                            sound weapons to quiet a crowd of human protesters.

Comment

These cut scenes cannot be taken seriously. They've filmed scenes
                              before that were chopped and then adjusted the storyline. Remember, in
                              the Season One box set extras (deleted scenes), the Visitors used
                              sound weapons to quiet a crowd of human protesters.
                              Maybe they will adjust things and give Hobbes a more honarable reason for running away, but I doubt it. The truth about his role in Joe's death will have to come to light at some point and this show is becoming more and more about soap opera antics, unfortunately.

Comment

With all of this information coming out, I'm pretty optimistic we'll see a Season 3. I think that ABC wanted to see the producers come out with a hell-bent Erica ready to do some destruction. I think that the Season 3 will come with one caveat--it will probably be the final season. ABC will order 15 or so episodes, and if Tyler is really dead and Erica finds out the truth about Hobbes, they will set the plot in motion to go in for the showdown to finally decide who wins this whole thing. I don't really understand how Amy could be a "queen", but they'll find a way to justify it. There are a few holes in this story, but don't blame the writers, blame ABC. They are the ones who cut episodes and time due to budget constraints, meaning that some of the holes we are talking about now are probably going to be addressed in S3 if it happens, since they had to be cutout last minute in S2.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎