Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "The Pilot"

Talk about the special effects from The Pilot here!

....how about that meteor shower, eh?

Yes I liked how the corn looked...like corn!

Comment

The meteor shower was good, the rendition of how Lana's parents were gone in a second was terifyingly real-like and dramatic. The speeding of Clark i do not like much. The whole electrocution thing is kinda outdated.

Comment

The best one was when Clark stuck his arm in the thresher machine. I flinch every time.

Comment

theres going to be a meteor shower? thanks a lot for the spoiler dude. now im not even going to bother watching

Comment

I still like the stacking of the Pickup Trucks

Comment

I hope Clark super pushes someone. I love when he does that to end (and begin) a fight.

Comment

The only effect I don't like in this episode is when Clark is on the front of that truck, about to get rammed into the electrical box, by the scarecrow guy (can't remember his name at the moment). Other than that the effects are still amazing for a TV show, especially a pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by ozone25
                  Yes I liked how the corn looked...like corn!
                  That must of took serious money.

Comment

Originally posted by menthys
                    The meteor shower was good, the rendition of how Lana's parents were gone in a second was terifyingly real-like and dramatic. The speeding of Clark i do not like much. The whole electrocution thing is kinda outdated.
                    umm... gonna have to disagree on the death of Lana's parents. I actually found that part hilarious, because all they did was stand there in quiet bafflement and let the meteor hit them. They were even smiling slightly as it happened. And I have screen-caps that shows how the whole thing happens frame by frame, to prove it. I won't post it here, but if you want to see it, you can Google AuroraMoon22 on LiveJournal and see my screen-caps from the pilot ep there.

Basically, Lana's parents were Darwin award winners.

I do agree with you on the whole electrocution thing... it does seem a little bit dated now.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎