Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from "The Pilot"

You've been listening to it for ten years. Post about your favorite music from the Pilot here!

Music on Pilot

My favorite song from the pilot is Everything by Lifehouse! they even replayed it on this seasons episode Homecoming.

Comment

My favorite song from Pilot is Unstoppable by The Calling! It is playing when Lex hits Clark with the porsche.

Comment

Maybe I'll watch this episode again just so that I could hear "Everything". Smallville is the reason why this song has become one of my favorite ever. They may even be the reason why Lifehouse is currently my favorite band.

Comment

Oh man, I loved the music from this episode. Back in 2001 I went out and bought CDs by Lifehouse and The Calling just because I heard their songs on Smallville

Comment

Thank you Smallville,now i can`t listen to Lifehouse without thinking about Lana.Damn you!

Comment

"Everything" by Lifehouse!

Comment

I'm going to go with everyone else and say "Everything" by Lifehouse, but I also love the other song that was played at the Homecoming dance -- it was originally a song by the group Bread -- a classic group that I LOVE!!!

Comment

Definately Everything by Lifehouse and Unstoppable by The Calling.

Comment

Wonder by Embrace. Introduced me to that band - love it!

Comment

Has to be Everything by Lifehouse. I knew off the band from Hanging by A Moment but I absolutely fell in love with that song and still listen to it all the time.

Comment

I completely forgot that the SV Pilot introduced me to Everything by Lifehouse! I can't believe I forgot about that, and it's one of my favourite moments too. :P

Comment

I love Unstoppable by Calling. Couldnt stop listening to it. But I also love the song thats played at the dance when Clark arrives only to see Lana and Whitney make out. Its called Everything I Own by Jude. Its amazing, I use Realtek HD Audio Manager and set the sound on Generic Mode, and it sounds exactly like it did in the episode in the dance hall. Sounds amazing! Just close your eyes and pretend to be there
                          Last edited by Kris Winchester; 11-19-2016, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎