Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Pilot Re-Airing Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the episode on a cable channel in Montreal.
    Missing scenes in the episode. A scene in the bus where Chloe and Pete heard a noise from the roof of the bus and the scene of the pyramid of trucks at the end of the party.
    Why did they cut her scenes? Have you had this problem with the CW?

Comment

• The day the Pilot aired was the day I turned 13.

This 10 year journey has been incredible and it was great to go back to the Pilot and remember the thrill and excitement I had back then and to see how that thrill and excitement has grown over the years.

I watch a lot of tv but this is one series that will remain forever as my #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by KryptonSite
        Kristin and Tom were fantastic in this graveyard scene. Well acted, well shot, well done.
        Oh plus I read that when KK auditioned for her role this was the scene that she did. Plus I think this was also the scene that KK and TW did for their test screening?
        Not sure bout the second part hehe

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I was 12 when the pilot aired and was on sixth grade sigh how time flies
        Last edited by simplemath; 04-09-2011, 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
          I was 27 when it aired

Yeah he tweeted it was his birthday
          I was 34 when it aired!

Comment

• I was 25 when it aired and had just started dating my now husband of almost 9 years ... we now have an 8 month old baby girl! OMG!

This airing is perfect timing, too as we were in Vancouver last week and I paid homage to the Kent Farm ... with my baby!

It looked so bright and fresh in the Pilot. When I saw it last week it looked very unkempt. I was also sad to see the 'For Sale' sign.

I still took lots of photos and it was so much fun to see the farm now having seen it for real!
            Last edited by aBR; 04-10-2011, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by simplemath
              Oh plus I read that when KK auditioned for her role this was the scene that she did. Plus I think this was also the scene that KK and TW did for their test screening?
              Yes on both.

Comment

• Any chance it would re-aired sometime? I'm such an idiot I missed it. I just watched season 5 in HD, it's like revisiting the whole story again.

Comment

• Originally posted by lyric96
                  Any chance it would re-aired sometime? I'm such an idiot I missed it. I just watched season 5 in HD, it's like revisiting the whole story again.
                  I would think that there would be a possibility that the pilot might be aired again over the summer mixed in with the Smallville season 10 reruns, but I'm not going to take any bets on that happening.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎