No announcement yet.

Lionel Knows About Red K?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel Knows About Red K?!

Last time I checked Lionel 1 knows about Green K, but Lionel 2.0 knows about Green, Blue and Red K?

This has "What the heck?!" written all over it.
    (Feel free to sound off!)
    Last edited by svfanforlife; 04-02-2011, 07:16 PM.

well, it is an alternate reality that this Lionel came from. and I'm not sure if it was stated explicitly, but some people theorized that the Earth 2 Lionel was dosing Clark Luthor with red kryptonite, resulting in his very impulsive behavior.

but the main thing here is that this Lionel has a very different history AND raised Clark as a son, so it's quite plausible that he would have found out about various types of kryptonite and their effects.

Comment

I dont think it has "What the heck" written all over it AT ALL! Lionel raised Clark in Earth 2 and judging by what we saw, Lionel kept eyes on Clark at all times. He would know all there is to know about him, esp if he thought 1 day he'd have to take him down!

Comment

Originally posted by svfanforlife
        Last time I checked Lionel 1 knows about Green K, but Lionel 2.0 knows about Green and Red K?

This has "What the heck?!" written all over it.
        (Feel free to sound off!)
        What is so strange about that? If Lionel 2 knows about blue k (i.e. his fencing lesson with Clark), why wouldn't he know about red k?

Comment

Originally posted by old guy
          What is so strange about that? If Lionel 2 knows about blue k (i.e. his fencing lesson with Clark), why wouldn't he know about red k?
          Oh, I forgot about Blue K. All this time Lionel 1 was Jor-El's oracle, then why didn't the writers let him know about the other meteor rocks before Lex killed him? They really dropped the ball on that one.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MannaBanana
          I dont think it has "What the heck" written all over it AT ALL! Lionel raised Clark in Earth 2 and judging by what we saw, Lionel kept eyes on Clark at all times. He would know all there is to know about him, esp if he thought 1 day he'd have to take him down!
          Well, it does! Lionel 1 knows about Green K when he was Jor-El's oracle, but not the other meteor rocks before he was killed by Lex. But the other Lionel knows about green, red and blue K in two episodes? The writers drop the ball on that one.
          Last edited by svfanforlife; 04-02-2011, 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

As Clark's surrogate father, Lionel 2 would come to learn about everything Jonathan knew about in our universe. In fact, probably more because I can see Lionel 2 actively experimenting with the meteor rocks in order to ensure he was able to control his 'son'.

Comment

Since Earth-2 Lionel was all in the know about AI Jor-el and closed off the fortress, I don't find it at all difficult to believe that he would know about Red-K.

Comment

You can complain about a lot of things that happened in this episode, but Lionel knowing about Red K isn't one of them. It doesn't matter if our Lionel didn't know about Red K. This guy isn't our Lionel.

Comment

E2 Lionel raised Clark and late E1 Lionel knew about Clark before he came to earth. S7 retcon. Yes, Lionel knows about Red-K

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎