Innocence (AU)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome story Mercy! Keep going!!

Comment

I'm really intrigued by this story. I hope you decide to continue it... I'm going to be coming here everyday to see if you have a new update

Oh and I agree with Cath. I've read the AU pilot story too and it is completely different from this. So far the only thing I see that is similar is that it takes place in high school (and it has Cless). I guess you and protector91 are both geniuses regarding that.

Well I'm happy you followed your whim... muse... creative idea and put it into action! Here's me hoping for more

Comment

I have a question though, I've been wondering is this fic a one shot or there are more chapters to come?

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
          Alternate Pilot didn't start off as a Cless story. It was originally a one shot and I didn't even think to add Tess until I decided to conitue it. Plus the story was in the Action/Adventure forum at first and wasn't moved until Cat 25 suggested I do so.
          Oh I see.

Comment

Awww, cute! I've wondered what it would be like if Tess knew them all back in high school.

Comment

I have a question though, I've been wondering is this fic a one shot or there are more chapters to come?
              I'm not sure yet. I loved writing this so there will probably be more.

Comment

Awesome and cute! I loved it High school Tess remind me a little bit of Hermione
                Hope there'll be more!!

Comment

High school Tess remind me a little bit of Hermione
                  That's what I was going for!

Comment

This is great I hope you Keep going.

Comment

I'm liking your Cless fics. Your writing style and mastery at both sides of the conversation are as flawless as your grasp of the characters. Though I do admit I like your less than reigned back Clark. Hope you update soon.

Comment

I hope you update this soon.

Comment

Naomi is a young woman who has lived her entire life in a strict religious sect. Her parents were killed when she was just eight years old and she's been raised by the church ever since. She's never left the compound, never had any contact with the outside world, and has never even seen a picture of another human being. I requested my writer to write my assignment for me uk online so that I could submit it on time and spend more moments reading posts like this.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎