No announcement yet.

V Season 2 DVD Release Date

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Season 2 DVD Release Date

Does anyone know when the Season 2 DVD will be released?

Also, what special features wouild people like to see on the DVD?

Season 2 wont come out for a bit. It mainly depends on the third season. When season 3 gets announced, and they mapped out the start date, then you can expect the Blu-Ray/DVD box set out around 1-2 months before hand. If season 3 is not greenlit, which I doubt, then Season 2 comes out fast.
    So if the show starts again in the late fall around Oct, then we will see the box set in Sept. WB usually releases all their shows around the end of Aug early Sept, before the shows new seasons begin. If the show starts again in early 2012, then you can expect the box set under the christmas tree
    Hope that helps.
    Cannot wait for the box set. It would be awesome if they include alot of deleted szenes, or if they did actaully film 12 episodes, but cuteditin down to 10. It would be nice if they include all 12 episodes as they were meant to be seen. But alot of deleted szenes will make its way on the set for sure. Also I'd love to see a gag reel. Its nice to see actors and people behind the szenes as they film and have fun on a show.

Comment

I agree. The DVD release will depend on a possible Season 3 premiere date.

If we get a Season 3 and it comes out in the fall (which I would doubt), it would come out in September or October. If it premieres mid-season, we'd probably get it around November.

If we don't get a third season? I don't know, but probably sometime in the Fall before Christmas.

Originally posted by djmadonna1
      if they did actaully film 12 episodes, but cuteditin down to 10. It would be nice if they include all 12 episodes as they were meant to be seen.
      I think they only shot 10 because they found out about the episode cut while still in production, so they were able to adjust with scripts.

We might get some deleted scenes, but not full episodes that weren't aired.

Comment

If V does not get a season 3, why would anyne buy the DVD? I am serious. I have S2 on my DVR. I bought the first season of V on DVD because I knew it was coming back for a second season and thought I would watch them before season 2 so I could remember what was going on. The S2 finale was great, the V's win and no conclusion of a final battle between Erica and Anna. My nephew is a fan of the show but missed a couple of episodes and normally watched it online. He stopped watching because it is a serialized show. He said he was going to rent them n netflix I said don't bother if they are not going to have a season 3 you will just be mad when you watch the finale. I will buyseason 2 if they have a third season. The network really needs to let the fans of the show know if they are going to renew. I watch the show because of Ekizabeth Mitchell.

Comment

I Have...

all season 2 episodes on my computer- but of course I'll buy the DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
            all season 2 episodes on my computer- but of course I'll buy the DVD.
            Same here! And with the Wondercon thing coming up...why would they go through all of that if the show was finished...makes no sense really, I believe there will be a season 3 because of that!

Comment

In the extras i wanna see what the v's did to other planets before Earth.

Comment

First off, if hell freezes and the show is not renewed, I think you will see a "Complete Series" package pop up around the end of summer, I'm sure any possible "2nd takers" for the show will be yayed or nayed by then. Why wait any longer? Get it out before people forget about it, remember, not all folks are obsessed like us! lol.

If we get a 3rd season, then it matters when season 3 starts. If ABC rides the new years plan again, I say season 2 makes a good alternative for NFL football fans on Turkey day, (late November release) which is good, because it don't look like the NFL is gonna be playing this year!

Comment

V 2nd season coming to DVD

Amazon.com has started taking pre-orders for V's 2nd season. It does not stat eWHEN the DVD's will be avalible, but they started taking the advance orders.

Comment

Here's the link to use and support this site:

Comment

I will buy season 2 of V as soon as, they announce a season 3 of V. I am loyal fan to V, and really do not like the way the network or Warner Brothers treated V this year. I bought the first season with good faith that abc would have a full 13 episodes of V season 2. I do not trust either WB or abc at this point. I want the show to succeed and have a conclusion. I believe the fans deserve a season 3. I have read the comments of the producer at Wondercom and he seemed very frustrated with the episode cut. The producer is the same producer of The Shield and Chuck and was given a lot of freedom with the shows. It seems since he left the series Chuck it has been going down hill in the ratings and story lines. I watched both shows they were both well produced and written. I believe he will get a season 3 for V, and hope they allow him to have the freedom to bring this show together. I can not at this point purchase season 2 DVD with out a confromation of a third season.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎