Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I’m desperate for some Supernatural spoilers! Therefore if you ever want your Mr.T 8×10 autographed glossy back, you’ll tell me what I want to know!! What’s going on with the wall inside of Sam’s head? Is it coming down and will this result in Big Brother/Protective Dean coming out? – T.R., Boston
    If it comes back with even a scratch…Ahem. Well, since I’ve already told you a bit about Sam’s wall, I can say this: Anything that prompts “protective” Dean to come out will likely be, as executive producer Ben Edlund says, possibly worse than death in some ways. “We’ve flaunted death, [and] it takes one thing away from us dramatically speaking,” he says. “Yeah, there’ll be more death. I can’t really give a body count or a checklist or anything like that…but some of the things that are the most jarring and the most, let’s say potentially painful, don’t incorporate death. So, plot turns, I think, for us, and emotional switchbacks and things like that, are as untactful in the case of these episodes [coming up] as death might be on another show.”

I found this interesting:

We asked Edlund whether the writers hesitated to explore Castiel's dark side, given his tendency to lend humor to the show. "I had my hesitations," he admits, "because I like the fish-out-of-water, dumb jokes, and I like Cas. I like the thing on camera that Misha created that complemented this new strain of creature, this angel coming into our world and gave a body and character to it. That's a really great thing. But one of the rules of 'Supernatural' is loss, and losing things. You have to love something before you can feel its loss."
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-08-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Link deleted because it isn't allowed

Man I can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for this, damn you Smallville!

At least Smallville will be way better than what SPN's finale will ever be.

Only for the last ten seconds when we see the suit.

No way an episode of Smallville can ever top Supernatural; it never has.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Only for the last ten seconds when we see the suit.

No way an episode of Smallville can ever top Supernatural; it never has.
    Sure it could.

The way Smallville has been for the past two years can't be redeemed in one great series finale. It was an awesome show but after Lex left... it started to turn into crap. The season after Lex, with Doomsday was okay and then after, it slowly declined into unwatchable. I watched SPN and Smalville since they both started and SPN seems to be doing better still. Sure, its more fresh and less tired but even after SPN should have ended after the end of season 5 (it was the perfect ending... that can't be denied) its showing decline but isn't as silly as Smallville has become. I do blame Michael Rosenbaum partially for this but it will be nice to see him back for the series finale. But by the time, SPN ends after season 7... it might be terrible by that point. I'm still abit annoyed they killed off Eve but I do trust SPN writers more so than Smallville ones. It's hard to say... I do look forward to see Lex return and the blur evlove into superman... finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    Sure it could.
    The key word is definitely could. Smallville's writers are terrible, so it never can.

Forum Regular
    "Smallville" does numbers SPN sometimes can't achieve though. The former's finale most likely will do better in terms of ratings/viewers for the simple fact that this is a big event. Not a season finale, but a SERIES finale. It's finally giving us what we've been asking for since day one and that's Clark in the suit. Who ISN'T going to tune in to watch that? I stopped watching the show when Clark got trapped in the Phantom Zone and ever since then I just occasionally pop my head in to kill time until SPN but I'm DEFINITELY tuning in to see the finale. I honestly wouldn't believe anyone who says they're not gonna watch it.

Lets keep the thread on topic guys

Quote Originally Posted by Kar. View Post
    "Smallville" does numbers SPN sometimes can't achieve though. The former's finale most likely will do better in terms of ratings/viewers for the simple fact that this is a big event. Not a season finale, but a SERIES finale. It's finally giving us what we've been asking for since day one and that's Clark in the suit. Who ISN'T going to tune in to watch that? I stopped watching the show when Clark got trapped in the Phantom Zone and ever since then I just occasionally pop my head in to kill time until SPN but I'm DEFINITELY tuning in to see the finale. I honestly wouldn't believe anyone who says they're not gonna watch it.
    Ratings doesn't matter really, imo. Heck, Jersey Shore gets big ratings.

Intelligence isn't something that an audience usually cares about, lol.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magnificent One View Post
    Man I can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for this, damn you Smallville!
    Don't know if anyone else noticed but it's Friday the 13th this Friday. So we're not getting our spooky show on Friday the 13th? Also, if the CW hadn't pushed that episode of SPN back a while back after that long hellatus, we'd be having the season finale(s) on Friday the 13th, right?

*suddenly wants to salt and burn the CW again*

I'm glad Smallville has its own night, imo. I'd rather enjoy the ending of Smallville instead of not caring for the finale of SV once Supernatural came on, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Don't know if anyone else noticed but it's Friday the 13th this Friday. So we're not getting our spooky show on Friday the 13th? Also, if the CW hadn't pushed that episode of SPN back a while back after that long hellatus, we'd be having the season finale(s) on Friday the 13th, right?

*suddenly wants to salt and burn the CW again*
    I want to salt and burn the local station in my area that carries CW. They're preempting the season finale until Sunday night... probably due to some local sporting event. Grrrr!

New In Town

ugh

This promo pictures piss me off. I want demore barnes back. He's a perfect raphael

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast