Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 91
  1. #31
    Forum Whiz The Magnificent One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    705
    Oh, then my guess is that either Dr. Visyak or Crowley is gonna die. I don't know who the hell is gonna be transformed though.

  2. #32
    Settling In
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Posts
    50
    If you see Adam in any of the opening "Then" parts of these episodes, it's pretty much a giveaway that he's coming back, probably with some superpowers and a bad attitude.

  3. #33
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    So only one person dies and the other is transformed? And...transformed...into what?
    I do think the transformed will be Cas. Into what (demon? fallen angel? Human?) will be interesting to find out.

    As for who will die, my very first thought was "but will they stay dead?" because on this show dying doesn't exactly stop people for long.

    And it's pretty much a lock that Sam will not be becoming a demon or whatnot seeing as how Robert Singer said "no more evil!Sam" a while back. So at least we can take Sam turning off the table, eh?

  4. #34
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Well, if anything, we may get an evil!Sam for just that one episode, and then everything will get back to normal soon afterwards. I think the cliffhanger will be outside of the whole Sam dilemma going on.

    Castiel turning into a demon sounds interesting.

  5. #35
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Burbank, CA by way of Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    17,881

  6. #36
    Forum Whiz The Magnificent One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    705
    And yet another picture that proves that Dr. Visyak definitely is in the danger zone. And that brunette chick with Sam is the same girl that was seen with Sam outside of an hotel in some behind the scenes photos, the last scene shot for the season (that does not mean it is the last scene though of course). According to ********* her name is Robin and the actress is Erica Cerra.

  7. #37
    Ksite Moderator Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Posts
    10,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Pay attention to the bold:



    So only one person dies and the other is transformed? And...transformed...into what?
    I always had the feeling that at some point Dean would become an angel...that God had been testing him.

    Maybe Lisa dies and Dean has to take care of Ben...maybe he starts training him to be a hunter...

  8. #38
    Season TWELVE!!! SuperSheltie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,398
    Dean becoming an angel is so much awesome! I hadn't even thought of that....can you imagine the funny funny bits that Dean could do with the powers of an angel? A role-reversal with Angel Dean-iel and just plain ole Cas now as a hunter with Sam could be very interesting....

  9. #39
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magnificent One View Post
    And yet another picture that proves that Dr. Visyak definitely is in the danger zone. And that brunette chick with Sam is the same girl that was seen with Sam outside of an hotel in some behind the scenes photos, the last scene shot for the season (that does not mean it is the last scene though of course). According to ********* her name is Robin and the actress is Erica Cerra.
    So what was thought to be Eve is just this Robin girl...wonder what importance she has to play.

    Hrm...so, MAYBE a person dies in each episode as it seems Lisa bites the dust in LIB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I always had the feeling that at some point Dean would become an angel...that God had been testing him.
    I don't think I would like the idea of a human becoming an angel to be honest. I remember being freaked out when Dean mentioned the idea before season five, but he was only commenting about being the vessel of Michael.

    Maybe Lisa dies and Dean has to take care of Ben...maybe he starts training him to be a hunter...
    I hope Ben actually runs away or something if Lisa dies...I'm tired of both Lisa and Ben.

  10. #40
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    219
    I wonder what importance the Doctor has in this episode. Gotta be significant enough to get killed off. And the Robin girl is probably a code name to throw us off or something.

  11. #41
    Settling In Arashi_Song's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    I hope Ben actually runs away or something if Lisa dies...I'm tired of both Lisa and Ben.
    Amen to that!

  12. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I always had the feeling that at some point Dean would become an angel...that God had been testing him.

    Maybe Lisa dies and Dean has to take care of Ben...maybe he starts training him to be a hunter...
    i think castiel is the one transformed into human become a fallen angel again

  13. #43
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    So the promo of both episodes revealed something very interesting:

    A piece of paper, probably a page from a book that said 'By H.P. Lovecraft' and dated March 15, 1937 with blood smeared on it. That's the same date H.P. actually died as well. My best bet: H.P. was a prophet and was about to write something new that was going to happen in the future until someone killed him.

  14. #44
    New In Town
    Join Date
    Oct 09
    Posts
    47
    i think it would be pretty awesome if they had an episode where Dean and Cass switched. that would be too funny

  15. #45
    ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    1,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    So the promo of both episodes revealed something very interesting:

    A piece of paper, probably a page from a book that said 'By H.P. Lovecraft' and dated March 15, 1937 with blood smeared on it. That's the same date H.P. actually died as well. My best bet: H.P. was a prophet and was about to write something new that was going to happen in the future until someone killed him.
    Ben is also reading a Cthulhu tales book in the promo.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •