Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Oh, then my guess is that either Dr. Visyak or Crowley is gonna die. I don't know who the hell is gonna be transformed though.

Settling In
    If you see Adam in any of the opening "Then" parts of these episodes, it's pretty much a giveaway that he's coming back, probably with some superpowers and a bad attitude.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    So only one person dies and the other is transformed? And...transformed...into what?
    I do think the transformed will be Cas. Into what (demon? fallen angel? Human?) will be interesting to find out.

As for who will die, my very first thought was "but will they stay dead?" because on this show dying doesn't exactly stop people for long.

And it's pretty much a lock that Sam will not be becoming a demon or whatnot seeing as how Robert Singer said "no more evil!Sam" a while back. So at least we can take Sam turning off the table, eh?

Well, if anything, we may get an evil!Sam for just that one episode, and then everything will get back to normal soon afterwards. I think the cliffhanger will be outside of the whole Sam dilemma going on.

Castiel turning into a demon sounds interesting.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

And yet another picture that proves that Dr. Visyak definitely is in the danger zone. And that brunette chick with Sam is the same girl that was seen with Sam outside of an hotel in some behind the scenes photos, the last scene shot for the season (that does not mean it is the last scene though of course). According to ********* her name is Robin and the actress is Erica Cerra.

Pay attention to the bold:

So only one person dies and the other is transformed? And...transformed...into what?
    I always had the feeling that at some point Dean would become an angel...that God had been testing him.

Maybe Lisa dies and Dean has to take care of Ben...maybe he starts training him to be a hunter...

Dean becoming an angel is so much awesome! I hadn't even thought of that....can you imagine the funny funny bits that Dean could do with the powers of an angel? A role-reversal with Angel Dean-iel and just plain ole Cas now as a hunter with Sam could be very interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by The Magnificent One View Post
    And yet another picture that proves that Dr. Visyak definitely is in the danger zone. And that brunette chick with Sam is the same girl that was seen with Sam outside of an hotel in some behind the scenes photos, the last scene shot for the season (that does not mean it is the last scene though of course). According to ********* her name is Robin and the actress is Erica Cerra.
    So what was thought to be Eve is just this Robin girl...wonder what importance she has to play.

Hrm...so, MAYBE a person dies in each episode as it seems Lisa bites the dust in LIB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I always had the feeling that at some point Dean would become an angel...that God had been testing him.
    I don't think I would like the idea of a human becoming an angel to be honest. I remember being freaked out when Dean mentioned the idea before season five, but he was only commenting about being the vessel of Michael.

Maybe Lisa dies and Dean has to take care of Ben...maybe he starts training him to be a hunter...
    I hope Ben actually runs away or something if Lisa dies...I'm tired of both Lisa and Ben.

Forum Regular
    I wonder what importance the Doctor has in this episode. Gotta be significant enough to get killed off. And the Robin girl is probably a code name to throw us off or something.

I hope Ben actually runs away or something if Lisa dies...I'm tired of both Lisa and Ben.
    Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post

i think castiel is the one transformed into human become a fallen angel again

So the promo of both episodes revealed something very interesting:

A piece of paper, probably a page from a book that said 'By H.P. Lovecraft' and dated March 15, 1937 with blood smeared on it. That's the same date H.P. actually died as well. My best bet: H.P. was a prophet and was about to write something new that was going to happen in the future until someone killed him.

New In Town
    i think it would be pretty awesome if they had an episode where Dean and Cass switched. that would be too funny

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    So the promo of both episodes revealed something very interesting:

A piece of paper, probably a page from a book that said 'By H.P. Lovecraft' and dated March 15, 1937 with blood smeared on it. That's the same date H.P. actually died as well. My best bet: H.P. was a prophet and was about to write something new that was going to happen in the future until someone killed him.
    Ben is also reading a Cthulhu tales book in the promo.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast