Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6.22 "The Man Who Knew Too Much"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last location shoot for the season was of Sam and (possibly, the source is not 100% sure) the Mother of All, walking into a hotel. You can view the picture here.

Comment

from Entertainment Weekly:
      I’d really like to hear something that’s a “cut above” on Supernatural. It’s been a mixed season and I’m hoping the remaining episodes tilt that mix in a more positive direction. What say you? Thanks. — MS
      I say while we probably shouldn’t expect the sunniest season finale (honestly, have we ever gotten one of those?), we can at least take comfort in one fact: We’ve seen the last of evil Sam…for now, according to executive producer Robert Singer (yes, he’s the character’s namesake.) “Oh, I think you’ve seen the last of that particular evil Sam. What next year holds, who knows,” he laughs.

Hmm, so Sam must not be making a bid for King of Hell in this episode then.

I am beginning to wonder if we're looking in the wrong 'direction'. Perhaps the title refers to a King of Heaven? Meaning that's what Castiel is going for, to set himself up as top dog?

It's a thought.

Comment

I would say...either Castiel and him knowing more about Eve, or perhaps something the wall is hiding from Sam.

Comment

So...this episode may deal with the wall in Sam's mind, Castiel wanting to be some type of warlord up in Heaven and the Eve storyline may center right towards Dean from rumors I heard of Sam having to come to the rescue of Dean even with his wall cracking open.

Comment

Here's the official CW description:

The CW has released official descriptions for "Let It Bleed" and "The Man Who Knew Too Much," the last two episodes of Supernatural Season 6.

Comment

I am really intriqued to see how they'll portray the breaking of the wall in Sam's mind.

Comment

It would be out of tune, but I really wish someone says 'Hulk Smash' when his wall breaks.

Comment

I just received the new issue of EW, and although their Spoiler Room online hasn't been updated yet, this is what the print issue had to say:

"Bad News for Sam in Supernatual's finale? The second hour of Supernatural's two-hour finale (airing May 20) opens with 'a bang,' says EP Sera Gamble, as the wall in Sam's mind that protects him from his darkest memories comes down. 'You see Sam in a state he's never been in before.'"

I'm trying to imagine what "state he's never been in before" means exactly. Will that be the external or the internal struggle? I feel like if a brief crack (as seen in Unforgiven/Mannequin 3) caused first a seizure and then knocks him out in a catatonic state... I'd assume the breaking of the wall would just put him in a coma and all this frightening struggle would be entirely inside his head.

I don't think it would be anything like what he experienced when he was detoxing.

However, if it was all in his head, why would he need to be brought to the panic room? It'll be interesting to see what the markings on the wall of the panic room are for.
                  Last edited by Arashi_Song; 04-28-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Well, Bobby and Dean will most likely be dumbfounded over what to do with Sam, so it makes sense that he's in the panic room. The markings, however, I have no idea what those will be about, lol.

Comment

Pay attention to the bold:

There are two distinct episodes in this two-hour fire-and-brimstone buffet event. For the appetizer, "Let It Bleed," Dean faces his worst nightmare when Lisa and Ben are unexpectedly abducted. In the main course finale, "The Man Who Knew Too Much," the war in Heaven comes to a head. Castiel faces off with Raphael and the walls holding back Sam's memories of Hell crumble. Someone (human? angel? demon?) will die and someone will be transformed. Prepare to gasp, possibly cry and write angry forum entries. Oh, and sorry, John Winchester won't show his face for the finale.
                      So only one person dies and the other is transformed? And...transformed...into what?

Comment

Wow, now that is interesting. One person bites the dust and another one is transformed? I'm clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                          Wow, now that is interesting. One person bites the dust and another one is transformed? I'm clueless.
                          Sam becomes Demon/Castiel turns Dark Angel and Cworley dies and we have the next villain!

Comment

What if Crowley dies and Bobby is turned into a monster? Now, we may be getting some kind of war with all the Alphas and the other monsters going up against hunters next season, so a cliffhanger of Bobby getting bit by something would be an interesting cliffhanger.

Comment

Is the "one character dying" spoiler for both "Let It Bleed" and "The Man Who Knew Too Much" or just the latter one? If it is just for #22, then does that mean that one (or more) character(s) could die in "Let It Bleed" and then one in "The Man Who Knew Too Much"? 'Cause I remember seeing a behind the scenes photo of Dr. Visyak with blood on her, which means that she could be killed.

Comment

Well, the quote is talking about LIB as well, so maybe only one person dies, who knows. Dr. Visyak is a possibility, but I would like to see her next season though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎