Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6.22 "The Man Who Knew Too Much"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, has anyone been able to figure out what the screen shots are when they speed up the promo at the end? Sometimes on YouTube on Doctor Who people will slow down the promo so you can see what's happening. Anyone know of anything like that or where screen captures could be found for the released SPN trailer?

Comment

I read somewhere about Chuck supposedly being in the finale...
      I can't remember where I read it but it musn't have been credible considering I can't find anything about it elsewhere.

I had a theory though that after seeing Chuck narrate Swan Song and disappear that he was God all along, despite everything about him being very un-God-like.
      Still, I'd actually love if Chuck turned out to be God. It would be both comedic and fulfilling, that God was there for quite some time helping the boys and telling their story, all the while remaining hidden in plain sight. Would be sort of ironically cool.

Still, I cannot wait for this finale, the promo is just kicking it to a whole other level.
      Supernatural dropped a bit for me in recent seasons and picked up in certain episodes, but this entire Season thus far has been amazing.

EDIT: It seems my theory may have been correct afterall, Chuck IS God.
      In the 2011 Jus In Bello Rob Benedict Panel, Rob confirms that Chuck is in fact God. He explains that other members of the cast, as well as Eric Kripke himself had asked him how it felt to play God.
      After Swan Song fans began using "Chuck" rather than "God" in phrases such as "Thank Chuck" and "Chuck bless you!"
      SOURCE.

Roll on Supernatural.
      Pity it has to take a break what with the extended Smallville finale.
      I love Smallville too but I hate seeing shows take breaks because now we'll have to wait another week.
      Last edited by Andrew McKenzie; 05-10-2011, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Song
        Hey, has anyone been able to figure out what the screen shots are when they speed up the promo at the end? Sometimes on YouTube on Doctor Who people will slow down the promo so you can see what's happening. Anyone know of anything like that or where screen captures could be found for the released SPN trailer?
        I made some screen captures, most of these are from Let It Bleed since they showed clips from that episode really fast:

This bald dude is probably a demon.

My bet is that this is another demon and he is snapping Lisa's boyfriend's neck.

Ben shoots the bald demon.

Demon!Lisa

You can spot some figures standing infront of and inside the building before it explodes.

Comment

Cthulu!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            Well, Bobby and Dean will most likely be dumbfounded over what to do with Sam, so it makes sense that he's in the panic room. The markings, however, I have no idea what those will be about, lol.
            After seeing 6x20, I'm thinking the markings might be angel proofing?

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
              I made some screen captures, most of these are from Let It Bleed since they showed clips from that episode really fast:
              Thanks for posting!!

Comment

according to Ben Edlund the cliffhanger involves castiels fate

my guess is hes about to get killed or gets killed and we wont know whether he gets resurrected or not i have a feeling this is Castiels last season i think hes done after the finale based off what ive been hearing and where the story has going i just ope he redeems himself first

Comment

Oh Supernatural!!! Did your writers watch South Park last season?!

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                  according to Ben Edlund the cliffhanger involves castiels fate

my guess is hes about to get killed or gets killed and we wont know whether he gets resurrected or not i have a feeling this is Castiels last season i think hes done after the finale based off what ive been hearing and where the story has going i just ope he redeems himself first
                  I really hope thats not the case. I just cant bare to lose Cas!
                  Last edited by MannaBanana; 05-11-2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Scan from a TV Guide article.

Comment

That artice made me wanna go meh..

Comment

Scan from a TV Guide article.
                        Can't wait to see it! It's getting preempted in my area for a sporting event so I'm visiting a friend in another state to watch it.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

No problem! Some more stills from the episode are up at KsiteTV.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Song
                            They're preempting the season finale until Sunday night... probably due to some local sporting event. Grrrr!
                            Oh man, that's happened to me before but just on regular episodes not finale night! Yeah, it just makes you angry, doesn't it? Stupid sports...*pats*

Comment

During the Asylum 6 panel, Jared mentioned that God would make sense to the series and its lore and be an important factor in the finale.

Comment

The CW has released a preview clip for the episode, while they say it's a clip from "Let It Bleed", it's most likely from "The Man Who Knew Too Much". Wouldn't be the first time CW screws something up.

Preview Clip

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎