No announcement yet.

Ellie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie

So what do you think about Agent X Files?

Does she have a "hidden" Intersect in her waiting to be unleashed?

Previous episode thread bout Ellie
    Oh, how I wish The A-Team really was in this episode. Chuck vs. Mr. T! Either way, talk about this episode here! (3/14/11)

I would love Ellie to become an Intersect by the end of the season. I think it's the best possible route the show could take now that they've basically done everything else. Plus it would give her more screen time.

Comment

hmm, i don't think ellie becoming an intersect would be wise at all for the show. she is supposed to represent all the things a normal life should have. a baby, a husband, a life outside of being a spy. she brings the show home, and keeps it from being a spy fest.

with her getting intersected, that would change that dramatically. sure for a short period of time, i guess it would be fine, but she'de have to be de-intersected after

no, i think more logically, shes gonna take orion's place as the Q of the series basically. she understands how the intersect works, and may even be able to help chuck make his intersect better, or maybe will have to use that knowledge to save his life or something in the future

perhaps vivian was the one hacking into the labtop at the end, and possibly building her own intersect so she could face chuck on even ground

Comment

The problem with her being the intersect is that she is a mother now. If this was something that happened a season ago than it would have been a perfect progression for Ellie. The entire family would be super spies.

I don't think Agent X is something that Ellie will become as in a super spy. When she was scanned maybe it recognized that she holds some crucial information in her brain, not exactly an Intersect...maybe its something else completely.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-22-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I was wondering what initiated the scan. Was it the computer - something Orion built in? Or was it something the CIA put in to study Ellie?

Comment

Maybe it needed to be aligned with her face somehow for it to work. I don't get why she didn't wake up? Even if you're asleep/eyes closed you would notice a green light on you and wake up. Unless she's a heavy sleeper, especially now with a new baby.

Comment

Well, as I see it, Ellie face scan was planned by Orion because it is his laptop. But we know that Orion's purpose is to keep his family safe and to avoid the CIA and the spy business.

However it must be an update because Orion realised that soon or later it would all catch up and he would not be there to keep them safe. So he made a new set of instructions to update and align Ellie to keep an eye on Chuck as tech back up of as something like the intersect but with a different set of skills. At the end I think that it was designed to keep both Ellie and Chuck safe.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎