Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks for keeping the site up. I love it. It's been fun. Episode info and reviews, and spoilers, and mostly, the forums, episode discussions that include, special effects discussion, kryptonsite awards. Columns are nice too.

Thanks for the ride. Thank you Craig, and every member who works on Kryptonsite.

Forum Whiz
    Thanks for all the great updates on news, spoilers and pictures. And all the hard work to this great forum/site.

Thanks for all your updates, info, forums and spoilers. You are still in my automatic 3 websites i check daily! I type the website automatically in to the browser. Even when I am not looking for anything smallville related.

You have made the smallville universe richer and more involving. Thank you.

Thank you to Craig and the team. This is a great website and I am so glad I discovered it. There aren't many people I can share my passion for Smallville with and this site offers that opportunity. The information provided about the show was amazing. I found the site to be inclusive of all fans-whether they liked the episodes or not. A forum was there for all views and the moderators appropriately stepped in when some got carried away with their views.

Thank you for all your efforts to make this site the best of all them devoted to this great TV show. From what I can tell, from interviews with the cast, directors, writers and producers, many of them came to the site to look, read and gain inspiration. There is a lot of respect from them toward this site and what it represents. What a compliment that is.

Thanks for everything Kryptonsite!
    One of my favorite websides and i' m happy because i 'm member here.

One friend from Greece!

New In Town

Thanks Alot for all your dilligence

Thanks for giving everyone a forum for my favorite show of all time. Too bad it has to end. I guess I'll just have to start at the beginning and watch em again. Charlie

I want to give a heartfelt Thanks to you Kryptonsite this is the site where I got all my Smallville spoilers and news. Thank You for all that you did for SV!

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Thank you KryptonSite. I miss Smallville lots so to come here and talk to fellow fans and read what's going on lately makes me miss it a little less. With the 2011-12 season coming up, I felt like I was at a loss to watch anything besides Supernatural. Then I came on here and saw all the new shows starting and how much the fans miss the show as much as me. If they are willing to give some of the new shows a chance, I will too. This website ROCKS!

Thanks Kryptonsite I really really miss Smallville
    and all the people I've meet and enjoyed conversation
    with! There will be no other site as better as K-site!!!

Settling In
    I'd like to thank.the site for ruining each week for me when the show was on. I enjoyed it more when I didn't know what was going to happen. Lol. I had to avoid the spoilers for.season 10. Other than that, I love the site.

Incurable Postaholic RightWingConspirator's Avatar
    Came back to the site after several months when the box set came out. I'm glad it's still here. I'm re-watching the series again, and it's fun to see new comments about the show.

Thanks for building this amazing forum. I love this!!!

Chatterbox Christian moviefan2k4's Avatar
    Hard to believe it's been almost a year and a half since the show ended...sigh...

2 years plus since The Great Show ended, and a small band of us SV freaks are still going strong.

Episode Rewatch Club Mk II starts on Saturday August 3, 2013 in the following time slot:

3.00 pm Sat CEST (Germany), 2.00 pm Sat GMT (UK), 8.00 am Sat CDT (USA) (6.00 am West Coast, 9.00 am East Coast), 11.00 pm Sat AEST (Aus)

Thanks again, Craig and team.

Man . . . I haven't been here in a long time but thanks for the site and forums, I used to be so addicted to SV it was literally my teenage life.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast