Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones (HBO)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone posted the G of T Illustrated Guide to House over on Blu-Ray.com. It's hysterical.

Comment

Hmmmm.... I can't seem to find it.

Comment

its the spoiler on post 503

Comment

Thanks for that! Whoa, that is really really deep stuff. I could never do something like that. You're right, it is hysterical.

Comment

I love the wall and Tyrion on the bench.

Comment

Oh yeah, I found that amusing and I liked it too. That stood out to me first.

Comment

I modified the chart a bit. U might enjoy it. Its the spoiler on post #546.

Really liked episode five. Catelyn's sister and son were bizarre. Things seem to be happening much faster now. I wish they could have framed the dragon skull better tho.

Comment

Thanks! I really liked that modification.

IMO Episode 5 is the best so far, and not just because of the action.

Lysa and her son freaked me out - Tyrion was so right and his expression was priceless. I kind of liked the whole discussion between Ser Loras and Renly except for the end part.

Everything else I really liked and there were many eerie and shocking moments for me, especially the behind-the-scenes plotting.

I didn't even know that large skull was a dragon's until Arya mentioned it. I guess I should've paid more attention to Episode 4's scene where Viserys mentions something about the dragon skulls.

Comment

I just love to watch this show and its one of my favorite TV show.

Comment

Mine too! Episode 5 is my favourite episode so far.

What's your favourite episode?

Comment

I did my five episode revisit the other night. It's even better watched back to back. Now that I have a better grasp of the characters the earlier eps were much more revealing.

Comment

In that case, I guess I should revisit them too.

Comment

I think Episode 6 is the best so far. Anybody else watched this episode yet?

Comment

I have. The show has really got interesting the last few episodes, so it vindicates my earlier cynicism of the first episode.

Comment

Yeah, it's moves so fast for me. I've heard it will get even wilder later on. Really loved Tyrion's antics.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎