Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast
    Long haired guy the role was recast. The original actor got another job and left so they got a new guy he must look really different. (I cant see it for a year too) Winds of Winter hurry up.

Oh and xanderman love the the avie.
    Last edited by Wildfire; 04-24-2014 at 08:44 AM.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Does anybody have any idea of how much real time (on the show) has passed from Ned Stark's death till now???

298 AL The events of A Song of Ice and Fire begin. The first four novels span a period of two years or more, concluding in the year 300 AL. -ASOIAF wika timeline
    So two years or a bit more the first four fifth book seems to run concurrent with the fourth but I could be wrong.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    So two years or a bit more the first four fifth book seems to run concurrent with the fourth but I could be wrong.
    I think some parts of the fifth book take place at the same time as the fourth book. It was like that because some characters weren't in the fourth book because GRRM thought it was too large that he broke it up into two books which became "A Feast for Crows" and "A Dance with Dragons" respectively.

I have seen a few released passage form Winds of Winter. . . Hes introducing another POV character. We know Dream of spring is book number seven, I cnat help but wonder if there is not an 8th hes introduced way to many characters the last three books to just wrap it up in two. JMO

It also looks like Winds of Winter picks up where everything leaves off. Seems we may finally get conformation as to who is the Prince that was Promised the book. .
    Last edited by Wildfire; 04-25-2014 at 07:26 AM.

Great finish to ep 3.

New episode is on currently.

Really enjoying this season!

It is on right now.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Bran can be deadly......when using Hodor

Quote Originally Posted by Halberdier17 View Post
    I think some parts of the fifth book take place at the same time as the fourth book. It was like that because some characters weren't in the fourth book because GRRM thought it was too large that he broke it up into two books which became "A Feast for Crows" and "A Dance with Dragons" respectively.
    About the first 2/3rds of the fifth book happens concurrently with the fourth book. The show is already covering some stories that happen in those books.

Me Grimlock no like u! Xanderman's Avatar
    Oh God we're getting more of that weirdo woman in the tower with that weirdo breast-suckling son of hers....is nothing sacred? Poor Sansa escaped a snake pit only to fall right into a cuckoo's nest. They should make Sansa wake up in the middle of the night one night only to find that boy curled up in a ball on top of her with his face planted squarely in her chest...talk about a rude awakening!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    Oh and xanderman love the the avie.
    Grimlock likes u now. Grimlock is one deeply angry dinosaur as you know, and nobody knows why he's so angry, but there's one thing I do know for sure: Flattering Grimlock will get you everywhere with Grimlock.

Another trial by combat involving Tyrion? Here we go again. Lemme guess, he picks his one-handed brother to fight for him. Either that, or Jaime is the one that has to fight against Tyrion or Tyrion's champion. Thus creating drama...

Anyway, the trial stuff was ok....didn't really care for the rest of the episode though.

Jesus christ that was the most horrific thing this show has ever done, even worse than the wedding last year... Oberyn smartly kept his distance from the Mountain the whole fight, until the end when his over-confidence/cockiness finally got the better of him. What an awful death. lol

One thing though, I'm wondering if there's a "legal" loophole here since technically neither fighter won? Or rather, both won since both killed the other? Doesn't Tyrion have some sort of right to a re-match or something with two new fighters? Oberyn got his lethal blows in first, even though Oberyn died first. Technically this fight was a tie, or a "split vote" between the gods.

I agree that was horrifying. I wish they didn't actually show that part and have the camera cut to just the reaction of Tyrion and Ellaria watching the fight.

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast