No announcement yet.

Is Hobbes a Visitor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hobbes a Visitor?

Have we ever seen anything that actually cleared Hobbes of being a V? We've heard from two or three places that the Visitors were here long before they appeared with the specific goal of causing problems in our world with the target of making them be seen as saviors. Hobbes is quite the terrorist--as evidenced by being on the FBI's Most Wanted list. Perhaps he laid low for a while ala Ryan after he fell in love with Sarah--then went on his rampage after she was taken and went off and did his own thing. It could account for why the V's are able to find him with no effort at all (with Marcus and Thomas rolling up to him in random spots) and it may explain him leaving the hideout--he knew the operation was compromised and didn't want his own people thinking he was Fifth Column.

Just a thought...would

Well, he did some kind of deal with Marcus when they blew up that building. Maybe Hobbes is a V after all.
    Everything about Hobbes is starting to get quite fishy.

Comment

That'd be a twist. But I don't think so. It'd be hard to justify. Very hard.

Comment

Hobbes was shot and had to get the wound stitched up this season. If he were a V the show would have used that opportunity to show us his lizard skin. He's human.

Comment

Ummmm....no

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
            Hobbes was shot and had to get the wound stitched up this season. If he were a V the show would have used that opportunity to show us his lizard skin. He's human.
            Fair enough but at the same time--you have to slice pretty deep to expose the V under the human skin but I get where you're coming from. It would be a hell of a twist but I don't think it requires that much of a stretch--maybe we know next to nothing about his past for that reason?

Comment

Hobbes ? A Visitor ? And turning like Ryan ? This is completely ridiculous and not sticking with what we all see about Hobbes. Hobbes IS NOT a Visitor!

Comment

Well at least that would give him an excuse but I think he's just an @$$

Comment

Originally posted by EMLostfan
                  ^^ what she said

Comment

Originally posted by zcflint05
                    Fair enough but at the same time--you have to slice pretty deep to expose the V under the human skin but I get where you're coming from. It would be a hell of a twist but I don't think it requires that much of a stretch--maybe we know next to nothing about his past for that reason?
                    Believe me, I would actually love a Hobbes = Visitor twist to happen because it would make the cheap soap opera storyline with Erica, Jack and Hobbes more bearable to watch for me. And for that reason alone, I just know that such a twist is never going to happen.
                    Last edited by shadow08; 04-04-2011, 09:27 AM.

Comment

he's not a visitor he's a weasel.

Comment

This.

Originally posted by kernel_thai
                        he's not a visitor he's a weasel.
                        Originally posted by EMLostfan
                        And that.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎