Ellie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie

What do you think happened to her?

When Devon came home she forgot to cook dinner and the kids clothes were still on the table.

What could be possibly in the laptop for her, unless she is downloading a bunch of stuff in her brain. She is after all Chucks brother...

Next episode is indeed interesting, I wonder if there is something to do with Ellie "checking" the laptop

I don't think they meant anything by it other than the fact that Ellie is very interested in working on the laptop. I didn't get the impression that she had been entranced or Intersected or anything. She was just a burned out stay at home mom looking for a diversion.

Comment

True, but you remember what the Director said? "The problem is not with my Gretas' its this computer... I need someone who thinks like a Bartowski" Either she wants the "perfect" Intersect or she needs someone to crack the code for the new breed of Intersects.

Ellie is Mrs Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by BRAISKI
        or she needs someone to crack the code for the new breed of Intersects.
        I think thats exactly the point. Just as Dady Bartowski sent the Laptop to Ellie so she can use her knowledge of the Brain to fix the overheadissue of the Intersect for Chuck this new CIA chick wants her to fix everything else that prevents the Intersect to work properly on others than Chuck.

Comment

I wonder if we will see the Intersect 3.0

Comment

^ What would an Intersect 3.0 do, I wonder. Maybe Chuck would be able to tweet with just his brain.

Comment

Did they ever have a funeral for Chuck's father? Fulcrum brought Bryce back to life. Maybe they will do the same to him?

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                ^ What would an Intersect 3.0 do, I wonder. Maybe Chuck would be able to tweet with just his brain.
                I would think more of "learning"

Originally posted by Cole&Lois8
                Did they ever have a funeral for Chuck's father? Fulcrum brought Bryce back to life. Maybe they will do the same to him?
                Nope esp Ellie was there when they shot her dad, she is a Dr and may have done something to help or called 911 then the CIA has him or something.

Comment

Looks like Ellie is Agent X Files

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎