No announcement yet.

The Deaths

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Deaths

What did you think about the demise of Diana, Tyler, and Ryan?

Don't forget the possible death of Chad Decker?

Comment

don't really care about Diana. But i was mad they killed Ryan and Tyler. I mean Tyler finally finds out about the Vs and he gets killed. No last hug from his mom or nothing. And Ryan gets killed by his own daughter. Nothing heroic but a snap to the neck. Which blows. They're was no redemption for him. Eventhough to me he doesn't need it. I would always choose my daughter over anything.

Comment

I was happy with the deaths as bad as that sounds. I really like the cast that is left. They are who I thought would die. I knew deep down they wouldn't be dumb enough to kill Lisa, but after Juliet I'm not as confident lol.

Comment

i kinda wish ryan slapped his daughter or punched her in the nose.
          and said "you shall not defy your father" or thrown in how theres "snakes on this ufo"(literally)

Comment

Kinda disappointed with hat happened to Diana- I would have liked to see her do something to Anna.

Shame what happened to Tyler, bit I never got invested in him. Same for Ryan, to a lesser degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
              don't really care about Diana. But i was mad they killed Ryan and Tyler. I mean Tyler finally finds out about the Vs and he gets killed. No last hug from his mom or nothing. And Ryan gets killed by his own daughter. Nothing heroic but a snap to the neck. Which blows. They're was no redemption for him. Eventhough to me he doesn't need it. I would always choose my daughter over anything.
              I completely agree!
              I was too, but I shouldn't be surprised because these writers made the deaths way too obvious to begin with. We all called what would happen before we even saw it, so there was nothing shocking about it. It was just an utter disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
                I completely agree!
                I was too, but I shouldn't be surprised because these writers made the deaths way too obvious to begin with. We all called what would happen before we even saw it, so there was nothing shocking about it. It was just an utter disappointment.
                So you would rather them kill people you are invested in and want to live? If the show comes back then what?

Comment

I think Scott Rosenbaum's team made the right decision when it came
                  to the "Deaths". The only disappointment was Diana, but this show
                  isn't about the old cast, so, a logical choice was made. They have to
                  consider what the majority of the fans want when it comes to characters
                  they keep around. This is one of the things they have done right in
                  Season Two.

Comment

i think he made the wrong decision killing ryan off. If they was going to kill him at least make him seem heroic. I might have been satisfied. No the guy gets killed by his daughter. In a way kind of seen it coming though. So it was shocking but disappointing. Make the guy lnto a traitor. which to me he wasn't. That was his daughter come on. After all the sacrifice he did for his daughter. She kills him. Yeah that wasn't wise to me on their part. But completely disrespectful to character of Ryan Nichols.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                      i think he made the wrong decision killing ryan off. If they was going to kill him at least make him seem heroic. I might have been satisfied. No the guy gets killed by his daughter. In a way kind of seen it coming though. So it was shocking but disappointing. Make the guy lnto a traitor. which to me he wasn't. That was his daughter come on. After all the sacrifice he did for his daughter. She kills him. Yeah that wasn't wise to me on their part. But completely disrespectful to character of Ryan Nichols.
                      I agree. I felt the same way about it.

And what I hate about Ty's death the most is that he's been poorly written more than any other character on this show since day one and he never got a real chance like they did. He didn't get the way he did all on his own so he deserved much better than that.

As for Diana, I was really enjoying her character and thought she was also a great addition to the show. So even though it was clear that she wouldn't last a minute as queen I still hate she went out like that being brought back just for that.

Comment

Diana - kind of expected death... after Lisa couldn't kill Ana there was no way for Diana to live.

Tyler - deserve it. I don't fill sorry for him at all.

Ryan - same here.

I was surprised that Ana didn't kill Marcus.

I personally think that V will not be the same without Tyler and Ryan - they were major characters to me.

Comment

Even though I didn't like some of his actions, I was sad to see Tyler die. I know how much Erica loves him and was deperate to get him off the ship. I am not looking forward to the pain she will go through knowing he is dead.

I now wonder if she will blame Lisa for his death. I don't think she will believe Lisa 1.0 killed him. I mean blame her because she had the chance to kill Anna and didn't. Erica may feel that if Lisa had killed Anna then Tyler would still be alive.

Originally posted by Klever
                          I personally think that V will not be the same without Tyler and Ryan - they were major characters to me.
                          I agree. Even though Tyler wasn't a well liked character, I liked the dynamic it brought to Erica as a mother. I don't like the fact that facet will be missing from Erica and now maybe consumed with revenge. I like her motives to be about proctecting. I thought Ryan has more to offer than Hobbs.
                          Last edited by SteelyGal; 03-15-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klever
                            I never was a fan of Tyler to be honest. If the show does have another season, I would be more then happy if we get one episode of grieving then act like he never existed after that(all that being said I fully expect if there is another season he gets revived)

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                            I liked the dynamic it brought to Erica as a mother.
                            That's what I hated most about his character, I thought he dragged down Erica's storyline. If Tyler was a random kid who we hardly know who his parents are(get PT actors to play his parents), then i would have less issue with the character
                            Last edited by Supsfan; 03-15-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                              Even though I didn't like some of his actions, I was sad to see Tyler die. I know how much Erica loves him and was deperate to get him off the ship. I am not looking forward to the pain she will go through knowing he is dead.

I now wonder if she will blame Lisa for his death. I don't think she will believe Lisa 1.0 killed him. I mean blame her because she had the chance to kill Anna and didn't. Erica may feel that if Lisa had killed Anna then Tyler would still be alive.
                              I can't even imagine knowing what she'll go through knowing that she couldn't save her son, since she couldn't save Joe either.

After what happened tonight, I doubt Erica will ever forgive Lisa or trust her again. Their relationship will relationship will probably be no more. And in some ways it can be said that Lisa betrayed Erica and that's what got Tyler gruesomely killed, and Diana and Ryan because she let the 5C down, which is so disappointing. It's just a shame.
                              Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 03-15-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎