No announcement yet.

Did anyone else fear...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else fear...

Lisa was going to die given the fact she was transferred in a coffin? I was dreading it was foreshadowing. At the same time I thought it was too obvious. I'm glad it didn't pan out that way. Plus, I don't know about the rest of the viewers but V is about 85% Vandervoort for me!!

Originally posted by amidaladaae
    Lisa was going to die given the fact she was transferred in a coffin? I was dreading it was foreshadowing. At the same time I thought it was too obvious. I'm glad it didn't pan out that way. Plus, I don't know about the rest of the viewers but V is about 85% Vandervoort for me!!

Ah ha!!! Same here!!! But look at it this way...IF and HOPEFULLY Season 3...we get Double the eye candy!

Comment

Lisa was going to die given the fact she was transferred in a coffin?
      It definitely had me worried. Glad to see that I had nothing to get freaked out about

Comment

Well, now there are two Vandervoorts.

Comment

And what about Chad? Hobbs is gone.

Take note ABC is runng a brand NEW "No Ordinary Family" next week. Question is why didn't they run it tonight to give V a better lead in rating? The chance of it coming back look pretty poor unfortunally. The best show on network TV too.

Comment

I was worried especilly after the promo last week.I could have easily seen them going Lisa couldn't kill Anna,and then Anna kills Lisa with gun.I should have followed my first Instint and except the deaths to be Diana,Ryan,and Tyler.

And hey we can get double dose of Laura vandervoort If we get another year.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by v fan
            And what about Chad? Hobbs is gone.

Take note ABC is runng a brand NEW "No Ordinary Family" next week. Question is why didn't they run it tonight to give V a better lead in rating? The chance of it coming back look pretty poor unfortunally. The best show on network TV too.
            Consider the V actors are not lining up other pilots but both Michael Chikles and Julie Benz are lining other work.V has a 50 percent change at coming back for another 10-12 episodes.It would never get a full 22 order.
            Last edited by Robbins; 03-15-2011, 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Robbins
              V has a 50 percent change at coming back for another 10-12 episodes.It would never get a full 22 order.
              Scott Rosenbaum can make 10-12 eps work. I just want a third season

Comment

I agree with that.

Comment

I hear the new head of ABC programming is not a fan of the show. If it does come back there would be alot of changes in the format. Let's keep our fingers crossed Scott Rosenbaum can talk them into more shows. It depends on tonight's ratings and with a rerun before (same as last week) it does not look good for better ratings.

Comment

I was never worried that they'd kill Lisa. I always thought that notion was stupid and was actually quite surprised that some here thought it was a possibility.

What knocked me off my feet was the death of Diana. Definitely never saw that coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎