No announcement yet.

Good!Lisa and Bad!Lisa

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamanthaMarie88
    I am wondering if they are going to go down the same route that the original V did with Good Elizabeth and Evil Clone Elizabeth, and have Bad Lisa sacrifice herself to save Good Lisa. In the end though I want Good Lisa to kill Anna while saying, "THIS is how you kill your mother."
    That would be classic. Although she should also add, even though you have never been a mother to me.

Comment

I hope the good+bad lisa fight to the death and ONE survives, and neither WE the audience OR anna know whether it was 'good lisa' or 'bad lisa' who survived and continues to be 'lisa' at first.

Wouldnt that be exciting?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrian
        I hope the good+bad lisa fight to the death and ONE survives, and neither WE the audience OR anna know whether it was 'good lisa' or 'bad lisa' who survived and continues to be 'lisa' at first.

Wouldnt that be exciting?
        ONLY if there was a full season. There isn't much you can do with that if there is only 10 episodes or less. I would rather see more of the Lisa we have come to know if there is limited screen time.

Comment

Bad Lisa is presumably pregnant with Tylers baby as well right? If Good+Bad lisa fight, it'd have to be after she gave birth.

And what are Annas plans for all these 4 queens

good lisa
          bad lisa
          amy
          bad lisas unborn child (assuming shes pregnant)

How is Anna going to manage all that?

Comment

As much as I want Lisa to get revenge, it should be Erica to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteror Freak
              I hope Erica saves Lisa and they team up to take on BLisa and Anna together. I think Erica should end up killing BLisa and Ryan's daughter and Lisa should take down Anna. Lisa craves a mother figure and to be loved so if we get a season 3 I would really like to see that play out and have Erica protect her. I say that all the time but I would really like to see Lisa get the mother relationship she wants so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                If it was my story, I'd have Good!Lisa kill Bad!Lisa.
                Thats what I hope happens good Lisa kills bad Lisa and gets revenge for what she did too Tyler. If we get a season 3 you got to figure sooner or later the 2 Lisa's will have some sort of confrontation.
                Last edited by john121984; 03-16-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                  Laura was on tonight. Loved the confusion she showed when confronted with killing her mom. Then the fear when seeing her grand-mother die followed by the pain of seeing Tyler die. Also, Lisa 2.0 had the same coldness as Anna.
                  I agree, that distasteful, disgusting scowl she had on her face while she licked her lips was the coldest thing I've ever seen from Vandervoort. Very commendable effort.

Originally posted by Tyrian
                  Bad Lisa is presumably pregnant with Tylers baby as well right? If Good+Bad lisa fight, it'd have to be after she gave birth.

And what are Annas plans for all these 4 queens

good lisa
                  bad lisa
                  amy
                  bad lisas unborn child (assuming shes pregnant)

How is Anna going to manage all that?
                  Lisa's unborn child is a new race of Visitors, I believe. The whole point was to jump start their evolution.

Originally posted by Meteror Freak
                  I agree Erica should kill Anna. Let's think of last night's ep, the title "Mothers Day" was so perfect. I love the concept of two moms duking it out--and for a serious matter, not because of a man or something.

Lisa should kill 2.0 for what she/it did to Tyler.

Speaking of which, do Queen eggs always hatch into full-grown Visitors???

Comment

No. They used genetic technology to make her grow faster. Also, I hope this treat affects her fertility and makes her unfertile. I don`t want that monster laying eggs.

Comment

I love Laura, her acting was great this episode... but seeing Bad Lisa hatch from that egg was totally not sexy
                      I'm thinking that Good Lisa will totally snap after seeing her Grandmother and Tyler die in the same day (or hour). I think she would go on a rampage..

Comment

Originally posted by tornadobr
                        I don`t want that monster laying eggs.
                        Especially when you consider who their father was.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                          If it was my story, I'd have Good!Lisa kill Bad!Lisa.
                          Yes. And via a terrible battle of the tails!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
                            Yes. And via a terrible battle of the tails!
                            No.

Mud wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by john121984
                              If we get a season 3 you got to figure sooner or later the 2 Lisa's will have some sort of confrontation.
                              Right. There can be only one

----- Added 17 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lightning Strykez!
                              via a terrible battle of the tails!
                              I could be about that.

----- Added 52 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by amidaladaae
                              that distasteful, disgusting scowl she had on her face while she licked her lips was the coldest thing I've ever seen from Vandervoort. Very commendable effort.
                              It was so Anna-esque. Vandervoort nailed it.

Originally posted by SamanthaMarie88
                              In the end though I want Good Lisa to kill Anna while saying, "THIS is how you kill your mother."
                              That would be a nice callback
                              Last edited by savingpeoplething; 03-17-2011, 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If there's a Season 3, this could really set up some dramatic tension between Erica and Good Lisa. You could certainly argue (and Erica surely would) that if Lisa had killed her mother according to plan, Tyler would still be alive. There should definitely be some bad blood there at least for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎