Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did they give up on the new team too fast?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they give up on the new team too fast?

Didn't it seem that they gave up on the new Intersect team too quickly? They mess up one mission and they get their Intersects taken away? If they had been that harsh with Chuck he would have been de-Intersected long ago.

I wish they would have shown more drastic type problems with the new Intersects than they did. Maybe they could have had violent mood swings, or totally uncontrolled behaviors. It just didn't seem that one trigger happy moment was enough to justify ending the program they'd obviously put a lot of money and time into.

Well, I can kinda see your point.

But at the same time, this wasn't just a bomb that would wrecked the airport or part of it... this was a nuclear bomb that not only got armed because of one Intersect's inability to fight off their programming's directives to listen to other alternatives, but the other not-Chuck Intersect had absolutely no clue how to stop the bomb once it had started.

That's not just a "'building full of people-sized' mistake". That's a "'big portion of California [Hollywood included] wiped out (at the very least)-sized' mistake". Kinda hard to ignore a problem of that magnitude.

If Chuck hadn't of been around, they were up a creek and no paddles.

Comment

No,they were so arrogant with Chuck.I'm glad they had what they deserved.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎