Latest from EW - March 15th 2011

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest from EW - March 15th 2011

A little more V finale scoop, please! We’re dying over here. – Vfan
    For one, the episode reportedly features the best look at the Visitors’ true lizard-alien form that we’ve seen to date. As for the rest, let me quote an inside source: “Now THAT’S how you kill an annoying character!” Now who could said person be referring to…?

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
    That quote is definitely referring to Tyler getting eaten by the new V Queen IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
      That quote is definitely referring to Tyler getting eaten by the new V Queen IMO.
      No kidding. It's about time they got rid of him.

Comment

w00t, there's hope!!!

Could be Ryan, too, though. He's had his share of hate from fans.

Comment

The hate for Ryan has been relatively new and it still doesn't compare to the hate people feel for Tyler. It's Tyler IMO, but that doesn't mean that Ryan won't be death number 3. It's between him and Diana IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
            The hate for Ryan has been relatively new and it still doesn't compare to the hate people feel for Tyler. It's Tyler IMO, but that doesn't mean that Ryan won't be death number 3. It's between him and Diana IMO.
            It will probably be Lisa, Tyler, and Ryan to die. Which has already been made obvious with the promo alone.

Comment

"Annoying" character? It's definitely talking about Tyler.

Comment

Laura's comment about Tyler seemed way too obvious and we know now that she wasn't kidding so her comment about 'grandma passing' may turn out to be the real deal too. But no matter if it's Ryan or Diana, the Fifth Column V faction will definitely be taking another hit. Killing off Lisa and one of Ryan/Diana means we are losing 50% of our Fifth Column V contingent in 1 episode. It's so dumb.
                Last edited by shadow08; 03-15-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Judging by the spoiler clips, Anna fires a gun a Erica. Or was this a dream by Erica?

Amy has a long tail. I cant believe that Ryan can be killed by Amy. But he wont harm her either.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                    "Annoying" character? It's definitely talking about Tyler.
                    It's no secret that there's more Tyler hate than for any other character on V so of course that would the obvious choice.

Originally posted by John May
                    Judging by the spoiler clips, Anna fires a gun a Erica. Or was this a dream by Erica?

Amy has a long tail. I cant believe that Ryan can be killed by Amy. But he wont harm her either.
                    That was a dream.

And Ryan looked like he could barely breathe when Amy wrapped her tail around his neck.
                    Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 03-15-2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I doubt Ryan, Lisa and Tyler would all die in the same episode. I don't want Tyler to die for the sake of Erica. I like Lisa and Ryan too. Though I can see himself being sacrificed to save his daughter.

Comment

I think the deaths will be Tyler, Dianna, and possibly Ryan. I think for sure Tyler is a gonner. I also think that keeps Lisa alive because losing both of them and her ex-husband would be a little much for Erica. I also think Erica will come in on the scene where Anna is about to kill Lisa and she'll save her. Anna will tell Erica she killed , or had Tyler killed and she'll let Erica kill Lisa. An eye for an eye kinda. Of course Erica will do no such thing.

Comment

I suspect if Amy kills Ryan she will kill him like Anna killed the ship's captain in the season premiere: Tail through the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by EMLostfan
                            I think the deaths will be Tyler, Dianna, and possibly Ryan. I think for sure Tyler is a gonner. I also think that keeps Lisa alive because losing both of them and her ex-husband would be a little much for Erica. I also think Erica will come in on the scene where Anna is about to kill Lisa and she'll save her. Anna will tell Erica she killed , or had Tyler killed and she'll let Erica kill Lisa. An eye for an eye kinda. Of course Erica will do no such thing.
                            The problem with this is that Anna's new Queen will be born so Anna will have no use for Lisa anymore and she's definitely not going to spare her life after she points a gun on her. And I think Erica will be busy off doing her own part of saving Tyler and humanity while that's happening, plus she gets kidnapped for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
                              The problem with this is that Anna's new Queen will be born so Anna will have no use for Lisa anymore and she's definitely not going to spare her life after she points a gun on her. And I think Erica will be busy off doing her own part of saving Tyler and humanity while that's happening, plus she gets kidnapped for real.
                              Exactly. And I doubt they would be having 2 Lisa's running around on the show next season. 1 of them has got to go and I doubt it will be the one who will be carrying Tyler's offspring.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎