Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mother's Day" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mother's Day" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to Tuesday's finale and then discuss it LIVE here while it airs!

Images from the episode can be found here:

Please do not include spoilers in the countdown thread There's a Spoilers section for that.

I figured it'd be fun to set this one up a few days early....

Wow! This one is super early!

4 days!!!

Comment

3 days 22 hours 30 minutes

Comment

If the guest cast credits are correct, it has Jay Karnes as Chris Bolling, Oded Fehr as Eli Cohn, and Marc Singer as Lars Tremont. Could Eli and possibly Chris Bolling be part of the Secret Government Project keeping an eye on the V's. Huummm. They never did explain how Ryan got out of the buliding that blew up. Remember Eli was also in there!

Comment

Originally posted by v fan
          If the guest cast credits are correct, it has Jay Karnes as Chris Bolling, Oded Fehr as Eli Cohn, and Marc Singer as Lars Tremont. Could Eli and possibly Chris Bolling be part of the Secret Government Project keeping an eye on the V's. Huummm. They never did explain how Ryan got out of the buliding that blew up. Remember Eli was also in there!

Nice point there....I know I wasnt the only who was thinking that there was no way anyone or ...anything (in Ryan's case) could of survived...maybe it was all a plan for Eli to return...hope so...Oded Fehr is a good actor and always has awesome characters like Eli.

Comment

I have my idea about Eli and Chris. I am posting it on speculation thread.

Comment

SPOILERS GALORE HERE:
              Promo trailer for "Mother's Day"

Cheers
              Last edited by bokkers; 03-13-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

This is the promo trailer, not the preview clips!

Comment

True. It was the first video with clips from the season finale that I came across, and I didn't see it mentioned anywhere here, so I thought it could be of interest to some.

Comment

This episode looks awsome, hope it isn't the last one.

Comment

1 Day...

8 hours and 9 minutes.

Or, 32 hours and 9 minutes.

Comment

Entertainment Weekly Rates The Finale...

the reviewer gives it a B-. The writer says the greenscreen sets are awful and the dialogue is "tone-deaf." LOL Otherwise, it says it goes out with a bang (pondering whether it's temporary for for good).

Oh- now 22 hours and 45 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
                          the reviewer gives it a B-. The writer says the greenscreen sets are awful and the dialogue is "tone-deaf." LOL Otherwise, it says it goes out with a bang (pondering whether it's temporary for for good).

Oh- now 22 hours and 45 minutes...
                          Maybe that 'bang' is Lisa shooting Anna!?!? Maybe THAT will be the cliffhanger ending? Oh yea...16 hours..20 mins!!!!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Oh yea....I guess that critic or reviewer didn't realize that V is a TELEVISION show not a Hollywood Blockbuster...so OBVIOUSLY there is going to be a lot of greenscreen...and as for the "tone-deaf" dialogue...pfsshhh what ever lol! V is AWESOME! Can't end! So much left unfinished if they end it...how ever...I do remember reading in a interview that Anna and Erica's characters are safe...maybe for a season 3!?

16 hours..15 mins!! (^_^)
                          Last edited by J0nMayLiv3s; 03-14-2011, 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

15 and a half hours!!!!
                            But I'm not too excited, cause I don't want the season to be over already!!!

Comment

16 hours, 36 Minutes, im not that excited either... i have to try and find another show im enthralled with now... i was counting down the Season Premiere of Season 2, now i have to watch the tv commercial vigilantly to await the announcement of Season 3 Premiere

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎