Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.10 "Endgame" (Final Episode)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticked. I am SO ticked that this was it -- the last episode. It's really over? That totally stinks. I really loved "The Cape" and thought it had fantastic potential of being an amazing new series. Why didn't they give it the chance it deserved?! It at least warranted getting an entire season! I'm hoping they at least bring it back long enough to wrap up the last major plot points, like reuniting Vince with his family, revealing what was wrong with Orwell, and bringing Chess to justice! Why? WHY, NBC?!? ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't understand 'giving the show a chance.' If its good, it stays, if nobody watches it, it goes.

I loved Heroes, Knight Rider, Rubicon, Dollhouse, SG-A, SG-U....all cancelled.

I also loved 24, Lost, Smallivlle...all of which had really long runs.

Did shows like 24 and Lost have terrible ratings and the network 'allowed' them to continue? Doubtful.

I still don't understand how shoes like Chuck outlive Heroes, but whatever.
      Last edited by Dreamliner; 03-21-2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

i think it depends on who works and those shows and how they all get along with nbc execs. they really seem to like zackary levi. that's his name i think?

Comment

Close enough... Chuck also has Subway sponsoring it, as seen last Monday with the in your face product placement.

Comment

:s I can't realy accept that a serie like this is going to end like this, I REALY ABSOLUTALY LOVE This serie! And she's going to this "The End"? I don't believe it until I see in Big letters saying "The End"! When it happen i'll be shore that it's over, but why is this serie so poor of fans? I think that they may be wrong, if we make something like a petition for a 2º season I'm shore that we would get a lot of signs!

This serie is AWESOME and i'm not accepting this desapointing "end". I've seen series with ends like this... and that series didn't realy had a interresting story and ended like it's supose to end...
            I had seen other series that were cool but they endend stupidly... but, will this end like this? Realy? At 1 year there was 2 series on my TV channels that were great, I can compare The Cape to Night Rider, it's a good story. And the other story was The Phantom, i didn't realy have seen the 2º episode 'cuz the serie was removed from the channel, and i'm trying to know what happened, so the last episode that i saw in The Phantom it's like the 10th episode of The cape... It's something that we know that needs continuation!

----- Added 41 Minutes later -----

I was kiding with the "make a petition" thing, but from the comments, i think that we could try,
            I just don't have a good Text to put on the descritpion of the petition
            Last edited by CaspromVX; 03-27-2011, 09:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamliner
              I don't understand 'giving the show a chance.' If its good, it stays, if nobody watches it, it goes.

I loved Heroes, Knight Rider, Rubicon, Dollhouse, SG-A, SG-U....all cancelled.

I also loved 24, Lost, Smallivlle...all of which had really long runs.

Did shows like 24 and Lost have terrible ratings and the network 'allowed' them to continue? Doubtful.

I still don't understand how shoes like Chuck outlive Heroes, but whatever.
              The problem isnt that it will likely be cancelled. The problem was NBC cutting the order from 13 to 10. The season was designed to play out over 13 eps. Good or bad they should have gotten the last three eps which BTW were rumored to be about Orwell's back story. This is an arc show (no pun intended) and it totally unfair to reduce the order.

As to Endgame, I liked it. Course I would have preferred to watch it on tv as my wireless connection wasn't fast enough to avoid the spinning wheel of pain.

Comment

Originally posted by kernel_thai
                The problem isnt that it will likely be cancelled. The problem was NBC cutting the order from 13 to 10. The season was designed to play out over 13 eps. Good or bad they should have gotten the last three eps which BTW were rumored to be about Orwell's back story. This is an arc show (no pun intended) and it totally unfair to reduce the order.

As to Endgame, I liked it. Course I would have preferred to watch it on tv as my wireless connection wasn't fast enough to avoid the spinning wheel of pain.
                I agree, Networks cutting orders and pressuring the producers/directors is about the worst thing that can happen.

Look at Firefly for instance, they network advertised it as a comedy, then aired it out of order....and they wonder why it wasn't successful.

Comment

I wonder what it was costing an episode to make. If theyd managed to get those last three eps in the can it might have made the dvd worth buying. Three unaired eps plus one that only appeared on the net.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I just watched Engame... REALLY??? I needed to see Vince tell his wife he was the Cape *cries*

It was such a good show!!!!! Why didn't they give us a better finish?

*sigh*

Comment

I was expecting more episodes but sadly when i googled this i found out this was the series finale.. There should have atleast been S2 even if it was a few epis

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎