X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Lemur!?!

Poor Tess she was so close and now this! Great fic Annie-Bear

Comment

-Chapter Thirty-One: Remote Victory And Aching Distress Part One-

Clark knew this was the final straw for Clark Luthor. He knew this was just way over the boards enough here. Just looking as how Tess just about got ahold of Tori here, and then, yet again, had lost her, with a duplicitous double abduction here upon the teenager, Clark has had it. He walked over and then knelt down to Tess, as he saw those terrified and guilty tears going down her ivory cheeks. He immediately, comforted her, and pointed out, “There’s still one more chance. There is STILL one more chance here! Come on, let’s go and send my alternate universe counterpart to where he truly belongs. I’ve had with that poser, really I have!” Tess just whimpered some more, “I can’t believe it… I just about got her, Clark… And there she goes again… I’m such a terrible aunt to her…” Clark just shook his head. “No, you’re the best aunt to Tori! You’re like, more than an aunt. You’re her actual mother here! And you’ve been giving her the right side of affection here, without putting slaps and punches to her face. Tori probably hasn’t had a real break from that, from her selfish mother. All those bruises and blood-loss… Tess, you’ve never given that to her. Even if she’s a bit disobedient here, you never bestowed a wronging punishment to her. You would just take away her television times for a good few days, but that’s much better than wanting to see her bleed. She loves you, Tess. You are the mother to her, that she’s never had before…”

Tess just about lost hope here, but after hearing these positive most realistic words come from Clark, her actual ‘lover’, this just put the hopes on a sudden growth here. So she had lightly stroked her tear-stung cheeks, and then nodded her head at his words. “That’s it. Her mother is going to be dead… Along with Clark Luthor AND my foul and atrocious father!” Clark had to gleam hopefully at this, and gently helped her up to her feet, and then took her hand again, securely placing an arm around her shoulders, and the two of them blurred out yet again, and indubitably towards the Luthor Mansion here…

It wasn’t long as Clark’s blurs were just so instant and such a head-rush for Tess, as she had to steady herself, and felt her forehead. “Man, Kent… What a way to up the vertigo here!” Clark just groaned. “Do you always have to insult my blurs?” Tess just maintained her standing posture here, as Clark and her gazed around the hallways of the Luthor Mansion, leading to the doors of the courtroom. Clark just leaned in, and lightly wrapped her arm around his neck, and then placed the opposite arm around her mid-chest. “Okay, let’s shift the vertigo insults aside, and let’s go grab your niece, okay, sweetie?” Tess just groggily felt her head. And then implied, “Oh yeah… Good idea…”

But before those doors were opened, a little bit earlier…

Clark Luthor had blurred in Tori, and then was anguished by her reversion from being ‘Victoria Luthor’ right back to ‘Tori Mercer’, and his anger towards the teenager escalated higher, as Helen and Lionel were just thinking up plans for the next murders that the alleged ‘Victoria Luthor’ would commit. “Well, so far, she’s doing her mother so much proud.” Lionel just nodded with that devious grin on his face. “She will become a true mother’s little daughter at this rate, Helen…” Helen just smirked at her father-in-law here. “Though I must have to boldly remind, she and I are deeply due for a mother-to-daughter moment here…” Lionel got confused. “You mean, you still want to give her physical discipline?” Helen just groaned here, “I’m her mother, and she will appreciate all the love she’s disregarded in the past! That nuisance of a little brat!”

Lionel was totally set-back here. But he remembered this little scenario before. This is how things were like between him and Tess, when Tess was formerly known as ‘Lutessa’. So the discipline, and the well-deserved strictness, was actually familiar, and just perfectly thought up of Helen here. So he shrugged, and lightly smiled at her. “Well, then my sweet daughter-in-law… It’s what a parent does best for their children, correct?” Helen just admired the distributed deceit her father-in-law had here. “Then she will be given more love by the best mother she has in her life!”

But, Clark Luthor had just weaned himself in, and then Tori was whimpering out, “No, NO! Just stop this, please!” Clark Luthor just glared down at her, “That was against you mother’s orders, young lady!” Tori just couldn’t push Clark Luthor off of her, and it was just furthering such agony into her frayed-heart. “How dare you kiss me like that, you FOUL RIDICULOUS SON OF A…” but before she could say anything further, Clark Luthor just regarded Helen’s order towards him about what he has to do to Tori here, and then just angrily, slapped her face, so callously, and then sent her right to the floor, and only a few little inches away from her Helen’s feet, barking out a whimper here. “U-ugh…”

Helen got confused as she felt a tremor near her feet, interrupting her talks here with Lionel, and then gazed to Clark Luthor and then down to her, there… Her daughter. Helen perked up quite the stern eyebrow, dawning upon Tori. She could see Tori trying to push her tossed-down body up, and whimpered at her cheek pain here. Then Helen had to glance rather, upsettingly at Clark Luthor, and sighed, assuming, “Oh, she just became the nuisance again, didn’t she?!” Clark Luthor just hissed out at Tori, “Oh, and next time… Let’s make sure it’s a god damn bed, within a rather private area, Tori Mercer!” Helen got confused. “Luthor?” Clark Luthor actually conjured up such a big laze remark here. “Oh! She, against the actual given conducts here, had thrown herself at me, and had, had kissed me! And she threatened me, that if I had pried my lips off of hers, she was going to annihilate me with Green Kryptonite!”

This was rather impulsive on her daughter’s behalf here. But Tori protested, “I, I didn’t kiss you… You kissed me!” But Helen knew that her daughter was going to rebel against all the lessons she was surely to be kept at the pace her mother, hoped, she was going to withstand here. She leaned down, and as Tori was just about on her knees, Helen had gently cupped her dimple-chin here, and glared that most lethal one at her. “You kissed him, just to throw him off track here?” Tori just grieved, and protested some more. “No, NO! He just, he had, had kissed me first, and then… He’s lying to you! I wouldn’t do something like that! Especially with such a rather factual liar, who does nothing more, but to obey to all of your pathetic orders here, Mom!” Helen just countered back, “No this is a way of avoiding your consequence, young lady… Kissing your teammate is not within the conducts of regulations here.”

Tori just felt more dread pour over her heart. “No, Mom! Please! I’m telling you the whole truth here!” Helen just roared out, “That’s enough from your ridiculous plans to set up your leader here, and then beg poorly to evade your punishments, Victoria! How dare you try and pose him as the enemy of the ploys here!” Tori just about backed away here, till her mother had lunged out her one hand, and then clasped it harshly around her daughter’s throat, and delivered her back, selfishly to the ground, and then Tori’s eyes widen so big and her heart was doing a dreadful flip on her. “No please!” Helen had smirked, and taunted out, “No please, let me have it, my great, and rightful mother…” Tori couldn’t have subside this alarm and then, that’s when Helen, had again, pinned her daughter, so bindingly and abundantly forcing her daughter’s back to become one with the tiled ground underneath her…

Comment

-Chapter Thirty-One: Remote Victory And Aching Distress Part Two-

Tori was just more and more mortified of what it is her mother was going to do. Helen just made a little scoff, and with powerful anger, punched and heavily given a unbearable blow to her daughter’s face, and then just like in the past-memory-callbacks, had sifted her daughter’s head to the side here, right on the ground, and then she managed to spit out a lean puddle of blood from her mouth onto the ground a few little feet away from her tormented face. This was just like how she saw herself as that Thirteen-year old version of herself, and this deeply traumatized her.

Helen just allowed the dastardliness in her to abide on, as she had given a rather foul slap to her daughter’s face, and then barked out, “You try and just make everything far more complicated, I promise you I will put so much more damage upon you now, young lady!”

That was then, Lionel had thought of the Z4, and how it failed for the young Luthor here. He just actually observed this with such an appreciative look on his face. “You shouldn’t have made your mother upset, my dear granddaughter. Though, I’m afraid you have failed the initial course of your heritage bargains here. And I as your grandfather must say, I am rather disappointed in you, Victoria…” then he walked on over to retrieve that same knife Clark Luthor had used to pierce and then incite the injection to Tori’s right wrist, and then cantered up to Helen here, after she had bestowed an even greater thwack to her daughter’s face, and then took his daughter-in-law’s hand, and gently tipped the knife into her palms, and advised, “The mother and daughter moment continues onward, my dear. You need to let this Luthor see how upset this made her Grandpa…” Helen just grunted, “I’m a bit busy here teaching my daughter a rather valuable flaw back here! You do it!” Lionel just reminded her, with a bit of callousness in his voice, “If she was my own daughter, I would do this, but since she is yours, you have all the commands here, my dear.”

Helen though had reconsidered this, and smiled up at her father-in-law, and willingly grasped the knife, and then Lionel had ordered her, “The Z4 is useless now. I guess we have to take it out now… Don’t we Victoria… Such a big shame for the Luthor family here, young one… And it’s intolerable, as you already know…” Tori just almost lifelessly pleaded, “Don’t… Just, don’t…” Helen got enraged again, and slapped her again. “NO! Never EVER weasel your way out of this, young lady!” Tori had felt the sides of her temples have already been dampened with mortified tears, trying to do all of her best to release her mother’s abusive hands off of her, as well as her throat.

That was then, Helen had reached over, and bounded her right wrist down, and then with more great deliverance, had fiercely jagged the knife into her daughter’s wrist, and then had caused her to make the most throe-induced shrill of her life. “Augh!” and then Helen had her hands be tipped with an extracting tool and had fiercely plunged them into her wrist, and painfully ripped the Z4 out, causing the unimaginable here for the lost and heart-broken teenager. Clark Luthor had just laughed so insanely inside of himself, watching this, and remarked, “Never disobey orders… You just couldn’t get that through to your head, my damn luxurious niece…”

But then, just coming through those doors, finally put in the arrived Tess and Clark…

Comment

-Chapter Thirty-One: Remote Victory And Aching Distress Part Three-

Tess just about turned around and complained again. “Alright that stupid vertigo is just…” but Clark had seen Helen, there, with the bloodied and bruised up Tori there, within an instant, as his heart just about lumped out of his throat here. He caught Tess here, and alarmed, “Oh my god! Tori! Sweetie!” Tess just got caught in Clark’s hold as he literally spun her around to see the devastating sights of how her niece looked. Battered, gashed, bleeding, bruised…

Tess just about thrust herself against her niece’s ridiculously abusive mother, but then, Lionel stood there, with Tori’s assigned magnum here. “Oh Lutessa. Don’t you see that your niece has had too much time being with you?” Tess just deadly gave her father a hole-burning glare here. “I don’t give a flying damn, Lionel! This is the final send-off of your pathetic sorry most abandoning butt here!” Lionel was intent to rid of his own ‘nuisance’ of a daughter, but that was when Clark had blurred right up to him, and taken a coarse hold of his throat, and had plummeted his back to the ground so hard, as Tess leaned in, extracted the magnum, and aimed it right at her father’s head here.

She had lastly said a rather lengthy last words to him, “How dare you entice my niece, my DAUGHTER MIND YOU TRUTHFULLY, to make the wrong moves here! You cannot victimize your own granddaughter even more with being physically indirectly tortured by her SCUM BAG of a mother! You weren’t my father, and you think you had the guts to pretend to be one? You’re not the real one here. I wasn’t a good enough victim for you, wasn’t I, so you proceed to Tori, when you know she’s had just way damn too much of this from her own mother. So what? I wasn’t a Luthor, big flying damn here, Lionel! But make high chain of commands to have her atrocious mother, deliver what it is she does NOT deserve, and make Tori a poorly hostage of oblivion, will just be enough! She suffered too much physical abuse at the hands of HER! Your atrocity, duplicity, unbelievable deceit and your acts to make family members prolong their abandonment, is just not what real families do to another!”

Lionel just casually taunted, “You’re not her mother, are you? Negative. It’s a well deservedly source of love is what Helen is giving to her. She may be your niece, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE HER MOTHER, BECAUSE YOU DID NOT GIVE BIRTH TO HER, THEREFORE, THE MOTHERLY ACT IS ALL PRETENSE HERE, AND YOU ARE BADLY INFLUENCING HER, WHEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO PLACE UPON ANY MOVES TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT YOUR BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTERS.” But then, Tess just countered back with her own taunt, “Oh, so a fraudulent one like you thinks you can torture me further more? Seriously Lionel? What about my own bruised cheeks? My own blood, seeping within your hands? In all honesty, you made that OVERALL UGLY mother of hers your own personal co-spy here. And here’s the four-one-one to you, dear old ‘Dad’… Helen just didn’t make the cut to be a mother. And YOU didn’t make the cut to be a FATHER!”

Tori could hear all of this going as, as Helen paused there, and looked to her ‘true mother’ here. Tori just faintly but with some relief had said to Tess, “Mom…” Tess just gazed with a timid smile on her face towards Tori here. “Hang in there, sweetie, the real mother is in tow now!” And then Tess glared back to Lionel, and lastly spoken to him, “But hey, look who gets the abandonment treatment now, huh?” then aimed the magnum, and spitefully pulled the trigger, and landed a good number to Lionel’s head, causing the little area above his eyes, near the center, to bleed endlessly here.

Clark had to pitch in his own perspective here, “And you know what, Tori has been like my own daughter as well. Surely she wasn’t related to me at all. But in a way, just to see that traitor of a woman come back, and just be the well-married wife to my great nemesis here, and since you could have killed off an offspring to someone who’s salvaged my life, with YOUR commands, and heavy influence… Lionel Luthor, you did deserve that. And I hope you get to see your son soon, in the Belle Reeve world underneath. Oh, and remember those two girls, at Granny’s orphanage? Tori’s abusive roommates? You helped Helen hire them, to torment the poor Tori around. So scandalous, and then you made Granny Goodness put the pain to the maximum here. I guess you are a father to Lex Luthor here, but NEVER a grandfather by actuality.” Tess had to look at Clark, as he went on, “And you know, my father was very adoptive, and hasn’t abandoned me at all… Through all the bumps and blocks in my road, he and my adoptive mother, knew how real families work. At least they didn’t hire a group of Smallville High jerks to beat me down for this. Even though they wouldn’t have stood a chance against me, in spite of my Kryptonian powers. But you know, I did accept my real heritage, by a fulfilling purpose here. But to force others to accept heritages that they weren’t, by their families, accepted here? THAT IS A CRIME. AND A CRIME THAT CAN NEVER BE ATONED FOR.”

Comment

-Chapter Thirty-One: Remote Victory And Aching Distress Part Four-

After Lionel was killed off, Clark Luthor got really enraged over this, as he went over as Helen was just delivering another fine punch to Tori’s face, and leaned down to the poorly abused teenager, and then warned Tess, “You dare to off anymore of my family here, I will kill her. Her nuisance is not acceptable here. Helen, my sister-in-law is doing what a true family does best for one another. Lovely one? She is your damn gorgeous daughter, and if these imbeciles can’t accept real family manners, then I guess Victoria needs to see her price here…”

But then he reconsidered his hesitance and just slapped the teenager again, and was about to ultimately rid her to her death, but Clark Kent saw this, and anger coursed through his veins, and he blurred right up to Clark Luthor, and grabbed him, and then threw him right into the laboratory equipment and had destroyed the Z4 utensils to create them, and Clark Luthor got seriously anguished by this. Clark Kent just barked out, “Don’t you ever, EVER dare slap her, in the most useless matter like that, EVER AGAIN!” Clark Luthor just blurred right up to him, and coarsely took his jacket-hem, but Clark had managed to punch him off of him, and sent him out of the mansion’s window, shattering them, and then had blurred him right up to the skies here, and then with a swift movement, thrust him hard on the ground, and had, but with dire regrets taken some Green Kryptonite, weakening himself, and then he drove the little excess lucky piece deep into Clark Luthor’s chest, causing him to shrill out loud, as Clark abided the digging, and sweat was beading his forehead, but then, Clark Luthor just paid his own price here.

But then, he staggered backwards, as the Green Kryptonite had done so much toll damage upon him, but managed to recover posthaste, and then building up more energy and courage, he stood up, and then blurred right back into the mansion here. Tess just smiled at him, as she stroke off some more tears, and said, “I love you!” Clark just weakly, but assuring smiled back, and said, “I love you too, your daughter's well-deserved mother…”

Comment

Originally posted by Christina :)
              Oh this is PERFECT
              I Agree!!!!!!!

Comment

-Chapter Thirty-One: Remote Victory And Aching Distress Part Five-

It was only now, Helen Bryce-Luthor was the only ‘real’ Luthor standing alive here, and she just glared at Clark Kent, Tess, and most specifically at Tess, and just dreaded onwards that anguish glare at her. She then, looked down to Tori, as Helen wasn’t even at the finishing point of her assaults to the lost and most heart-skived teenager here. She just had it, and since her whole family was killed off, she may as well rid her daughter here, whom Tess was trying to claim as hers. She spat out to Tess here, “You know, you selfish slut. You just can’t take ANY points here, can you?! You cannot even accept that Lionel Luthor is your REAL father, and then just go around and claim my daughter as YOURS? Are you absolutely the worst aunt ever here?” Tess just barked out, with incredible angers, “You’re not her mother. Do mothers go around assaulting their daughters, and leave them all frayed up here? DO THEY?! No, they DON’T! They do NOT give their daughters those foul and ridiculous punishments that are so fake to become aspects of love. But, you know what, Helen? I guess marrying my brother and having Tori, and then abandoning her to the orphanage, did something right here for yourself. And you know what that is? It broke her love towards you. And those roommates of hers, Audra Jensen and Celeste Stratton, just tortured her! Even when you, as her mother knew that wasn’t the best thing to do, to hire those two absurd wayward ones there. But to have Granny Goodness just put upon the pains into her, deleting her memories of your abuse, and then just want to agonize her life so much more, is not what an actual mother does for their daughter. But you did something good also here. You brought her to me, and my love. Clark had to save her after she has been beaten to an inch of her own life, and then we had to mend her wounds, guide her back to the road you left unbalanced for her. She will never EVER be Luthor, nor will I, and we will NEVER fall into such a pathetic family line here! She is MY daughter, and isn’t deserved to be YOURS!”

Helen just got it, and then she had coarsely took a hold of Tori, as the girl was close to seeing her death, and just upright her upwards, and then slammed her back on the table behind them, breaking some glasses there, and then drove her daughter so harshly to the ground, and delivered a defining last punch to her face, as she also caused so much more blood to be lost, and then stabbed her daughter so hard, and just before she could press the blade deeper more, Tess came right over, slapped Helen so harshly, and then pinned her to the ground, and held her against her will, as Clark went over to lean in and lightly massage the teen’s bruised forehead, and just took the knife out posthaste, and looked down to her, as she whimpered so deeply here, saying to her, “Hey sweetie. It’s gonna be okay… Dad’s here for you, and he won’t be going anywhere either…”

And then, Tess continued to pin Helen down, and then smirked at her. “But you know something else? Mothers usually get a little payback for their crimes put upon their daughters…” Helen just grieved here, and shook all over. Tess had casually smiled, and then delivered a fine blow to the woman’s face, and then smacked her afterwards, and then had caused her own blood to be spat out here. Helen just choked, “Don’t, don’t let Paul Hayden’s…” but then Tess had taken the knife after Clark had handed it to her, after comforting the poorly attacked Tori, and Tess just lastly stated, “Hey, she’s my daughter now. Imagine that. Tori Mercer… Have fun with Lionel in hell here, Helen…” and finally, dug the knife so deep, and so heavily into the woman’s chest, and then she shrilled out so loudly, blood-curdling like. Tess just sighed, as she stayed upon the lifeless woman, and wiped off the victory sweat from her forehead, and then just gouged another fist to woman’s face, and then got up…

Comment

Finally catched up on the updates. WOW.

Comment

-Chapter Thirty-Two: We’ll Start You Up By Living On A Prayer-

And so, Helen Bryce-Luthor, the last of the pathetic family was finally ridden off here. Tess just had to pant heavily here. She had told her lifeless body, “Now you know what it’s like to be pinned down against your own will huh…” and then she gently pried herself off of the woman’s dead body. She just dusted off her hands afterwards, and smirked deeply down at the woman here. “Thanks for the kid though, she’s amazing, and she does have a lot of goodness in her heart. And who gave her that goodness? I did, her real mother here…”

Clark could see that Tori was getting pale here, and was upping his worries towards the nearly-killed teenager, and knew that there was still a chance she could die. He leaned in, and wiped off the blood from the side of her forehead, and she just abided on whimpering, but becoming a bit silent as the minutes went on. “Hey, Tori. Sweetheart?” Clark just gently caressed her cheeks and her skin-tone kept on getting paler here.

The girl though, did try to put in a brave front into her heart here, but she abided her paining whimpers. Clark just saw the skin becoming lighter and lighter here, and hollered out, “Tess! Get over here!” Tess felt a bit distracted from her victory-offing ordeal here. She just gazed over her shoulder, and then down to the ground and near those shattered bottles of liquid near Tori’s almost lifeless body. Her sights just being more alarmed, and saw how her ‘daughter’ looked, and went to her, posthaste, her eyes just clenching harshly here, and she leaned down, and lightly took Tori’s head, and then just felt her jaw tremble here, and then used her one free hand to wipe off any of the blood away from her royalty-blouse, which was already opened up, and was revealing that delirious gash in her hip. “Oh no… No, no, no… Sweetie?”

Tori just continued to feel her life being more and more impoverished away here as Tess just lightly raises the teen’s body up a bit, and then had pulled her gently on her lap, and then just held her securely in her arms, and just choked back those tears, those tears of fright. To see her being beaten to every inch of her own life by her mother, just wasn’t right at all. Slaps, hits, stabs, and then slamming her back on the table, and breaking so many worthless vials of Z4 juices, and then just wanted to see her daughter die that badly, just confused the living hell out of Tess, as she held Tori’s badly tormented body in her arms, and then wrapping her hand around her ‘daughter’s’ neck gently, and just soothed her. “Sweetie. Come on… You can do it… Do it for your real mother here… Remember? No, not ‘I guess’, that you ‘know’…”

The severely traumatized and injured teenager just lightly clasped onto her ‘real mother’s’ hand, and just whimpered out so tragically, and had said to her, with her voice, stuttering, “I, I l-love you, you do, do know that… R-right?” Tess just about sobbed so heavily here, and had nodded her head, and just sorrowfully responded, “I love you too… So much…”

Clark just eyed this carefully, and lightly came upon Tori, and then just massaged her cheeks so tenderly, and even his own eyes were brimming deep with tears here. He just leaned in, and kissed her forehead, and just commanded softly, “You need to fight this, sweetie. Fight it out of you. You need to let keep the brave front up and going still. You can do it, honey. You can do it for us! Your parents!” Tori just continued to sob hard in massive pains here, and her forehead clenched with such a devastated state here, “I love you, you too…” Clark just felt his own forehead clench with a despondence he was so urgently hoping wasn’t bound to arrive here, and just kissed her forehead gently again, pulling back, and lightly massaging her stab wound here. “I love you too! You may not have the same blood in me, but just like your real mother has said, you’re my daughter as well…”

Tess just hugged her so affectionately here, and encouraged, “Come on, my sweet daughter Tori Mercer… Don’t, just don’t do this to me… You have no idea how much I love you, and how much I need you to stay with us… We’ll always parent you till you can allow us both to put your life back on the right and reasonable road here…” and then Clark took his own turn for reprising encouragements here, “And you know we’ll always be the best set of parents you will always have throughout anything you need from us…” Then Tess and Clark had said together, “And we will always love you…”

Clark just remembered his one favorite band his father Jonathan Kent made him listen to, a whole lot, in those trucks, and remembered the name of it. “Hey, Tori! Have you listened at all, to a band called ‘Rolling Stones’? I had to put up with my Dad making me listen to this one song, called ‘Start Me Up’… Yes, it’s that embarrassing as a kid, sweetie…” Clark hung his head in humiliation here.

Tess just wanted to sob here, but then heard Clark’s admittance to humility here, and then knew where he was going with this, and recalled out, “You know? I had a group of friends make me listen to the 80’s band ‘Bon Jovi’, so many times, I just about threw out that one CD… Even with that song… What was it called… Uh… ‘Livin’ On A Prayer’… Do you know how many times I tried to get that song out of my head, but then my group of girls made me wanna slap them, because they’d put it back into the brain matter area afterwards? Now that’s called humiliation there, love…” then she just sighed, and embarrassingly hung her head.

Clark just laughed at this, despite the agony of losing their ‘daughter’ here. But then, a rather funny, but spitefully and immensely genuine idea came to his mind here. He had to start out softly, “Tess! Let’s take those two songs, and then…” Tess just continued to stroke Tori’s bruised up forehead here, and smiled at him, and nodded her head, saying, “We’ll mash them up, and then…” Clark had said at last, “And we’ll use these merged up songs, together, and then we’ll use ‘em them for her!” Tess just smiled onwards, and said, “We’ll start her up…” and then Clark gleefully abided onwards with this spirit uplift move, “By living on a prayer!” Tess just nodded her head so eagerly and said, “We’ll start her up by living on a prayer, absolutely!” Clark had to grin back, “We’ll start her up, by living on a prayer, that’s based on both of our loves combined, and then given down to her!”

Tess had to lean down, and kiss Tori’s forehead, “We will start you up, by living on a prayer, sweetie.” Clark just leaned in to soothingly attribute a hug to Tori, and repeating Tess’ bold and genuinely impure words, “We will start you up, by living on a prayer, honey…” Tess made a pretty positive statement here, “Because we love you, and that’s gonna be your new life motto now!” Tori just continued to whimper here, and she said, with a bit more blood lost, “I, I love you guys too…” then they did their best to bring her spirits back up on the great road of abundant love, they knew they had for each other, and then to their ‘daughter’…

Comment

to the hospital now?

Comment

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr

-Chapter Ten: Reluctant Entering-

Tess just couldn’t believe how well these vocal situations between her and Tori were going like. Her smile had grown bigger here, and then she gently slung an arm around Tori’s shoulder, and had implied, “Conquerors are what we are, sweetheart!” Tori just submissively caved into Tess’ gentle arm wrap around her shoulders, and just lightly smiled at her. “Thanks, Tess…” Tess had grin and eagerly nodded her head. “You’re welcome, sweetie.”

Clark just blissfully sighed at these two. In a way, both the teen and the woman were going to get along just smoothly here, and he could already see it! But then, he thought about bringing Tori into the discreet house, and had to break up this little care-fest, and admitted, “Okay, ladies. We have to get you, Tori honey, into the house, so we can clean you up, and give you some new clothing to put on as well here…”

But then, the thought of going straight into a house, in a physical motive, unnerved the already emotionally torn hearted Tori here. She wasn’t in the least, wanting to put herself into another house that would just cause nothing more but distress to her, and further the stress in her to a good new limit here. She just couldn’t even dare to step forward here. All of ingoing into another, but awkward house, would just worsen the emotional tension in her, all over again. She indeed, wasn’t going to linger on any father from this point onward.

Tess had seen the nerves prickling up for Tori here, and just lightly shook her a tad bit, but more gently and assured her, with boldest regards, “Sweetie…” Tori just shivered, and stepped backwards here, and released herself from Tess’ arm grip, and just cowered backwards a bit more, prying herself from not only Tess, but Clark as well. “I, I can’t go in…” Tess had seen this, perking up rather concerned eyebrow at the teen, and then slowly walked back up to her, and tenderly took ahold of her one forearm, “Sweetie, it’s going to be alright.” Tori just staggered backwards a bit more, relinquishing herself from the grasp again. “No, I can’t do it!” Tess just eagerly and more encouragingly, said out, “Honey, we promise that nobody will hurt you ever again… Nobody can put upon the pains you’ve already endured… Nobody can emotionally inflict your heart anymore, and we want you to know that, sweetheart… We truly, mean all sincerities here… You won’t get abused again… I promise you…”

Clark knew that Tess was just doing what her honest heart was telling her to do, and he actually agreed to this, as he stepped towards Tori, but just fair nearing motivations at a time. He just lightly extended his hand out, and offered it to Tori here, and added for Tess’ optimistic deeds, “Tori… Tess is totally right here! We aren’t the kind of people who would just worsen the negative feelings one has already been put through… We know that pain isn’t the answer to all the questions we eagerly seek out for…” Tori just lingered back a bit more, avoiding Clark’s offering hand, “No! I cannot accept myself to do this!” Clark just stepped forward, but cautiously, not wanting to stress the teen further more, with that hand still out, “Tori, honey… We speak the truth that defaces the actualities you have had enough with… We’re not the hurtful type, believe us! We actually, just want to put lost lives back into the found state here… We will never, at your future advances, abuse you… We want you to take all of that into account here…”

Tori just stapled backwards a bit more, “But I just, I…” Tess had to lightly lean in the direction of the teen some more, delicately placing upon that protective hand grip on the teen’s not-inflicted shoulder, and give confidence to her, “Sweetie… You can believe us. But here’s what you can do… You can make the decision not to believe in any of this, and we won’t turn that decision of yours down. We won’t pull you into a disruptive state again…” Clark just joined in on this, lightly taking Tori’s hand here, “And we respect any of those decisions you make here! We will, at no hesitance respect anything you make your mind up on…” Tess just added, massaging the girl’s shoulder, “Thus we won’t pressure you into doing anything you don’t want to do. But all we ask, is if you can try, to believe us. But only on your terms, not on ours!”

Tori just felt her nerves submit to all of this, but still backed herself here. “I just don’t want to get hurt again…” Tess just had to tenderly nod her head at the girl, “And that’s an action we won’t put upon you.” Tori just felt tears brim her lower eyelids, and just admitted, “I just wish I had a mother who could tell me all of this…” Tess just nodded her head again, and sincerely told her, “And we’ll parent you, till all of your memories come back.” Clark just felt his muscular hand start to rub all around Tori’s hand, soothingly, “And we’ll be the best set of parents that you will get too, young lady!”

The girl just then, allowed those tragic and hurtful tears flow, as Tess had seen all of this, and finally, had pulled the girl in, for heartfelt, and most comforting hug here, allowing Tori’s arms to lightly wrap around her, as Tess had massaged the girl’s hair. She just shooed her down, as Tori continued to weep in her caring hold here. “It’s okay to cry, and it’s okay to let it all out… Let all of this neglect come out…” Tori just couldn’t believe how abundant her trust level towards Tess was processing like, as she continued to enclose her arms around the unfortunately wounded teenager, allowing her all the tears she needs to let out. “That’s it… Let it out, let it all out…” Tori continued to whimper in Tess’ hug here, and finally said, “You’re such a good person to me…” Tess just felt a rather sympathetic smile form upon her lips, and nodded her head, “And you’re such a good girl too!” then just allowed the hold around the girl to comfort and put in some longing positivity in her…
                        All right, reviewin' time for you, young lady. This chapter had my heart go so soft... It's like Clark and Tess had capture her heart to revive it with such tremendous and caring feelings, telling Tori it's okay and that they're not going to abuse her some more... Anne-Claire, this chapter was heart-felt. I just feel bad for the pains poor Tori went through, but she the Clessy parents at her side now! Good work!

Comment

-Chapter Eleven: New But Pleasant Surroundings-

Tess just continued to hold Tori in her comforting hugs here, and lastly told her, “You won’t need to be afraid anymore. Clark and I will be here, all the through, for you sweetie. And we’re both not going anywhere either…” Clark had to nod his head at Tess’ true little statement here for the girl, “We’re not gonna let you go as well. You’re with us now! And you better believe that even hot cocoa is also at your side also!”

Tori just had to take everything, positivity-inducing wise that Clark and Tess were telling her, into bold account here. So she had reconsidered all of this, and finally found a way, in her heart to step inside this little house here. But then, Tori thought about Clark’s last implication about the hot cocoa. She actually could use some chocolaty fluids in her system right about now. She eagerly then asked, “Do you guys have some?” Clark got curious, “Do you mean hot cocoa?” Tori nodded her head. “Yes, that’s what I mean!” Clark smiled a generous one, and again nodded his head. “Oh for sure, sweetie!” Tess had lightly asked Tori, “Do you want some, sweetie?” Tori just felt her cheeks dry up over the previously fallen tears, and nodded her head, in anticipation, “Yeah, actually I do. If that’s alright with you guys…?” Clark had to nod again, “Why of course you can! But, the first step to get it is to go inside the house, get cleaned up, and Tess has some clothing that you can change into afterwards!”

The teenager then, knew that Tess and Clark were only speaking with their purities here, and then nodded her head, “Sure, I mean how worse it can get really…” Tess just lightly patted her shoulder, and said, “It won’t get any worse, trust us…” That was then, Tori had gently started to lean towards the house, with Clark and Tess behind her, “It’ll just be a new adjustment for me you guys.” Clark had to nod his head seeing Tori going forwards here, and just resting his hands on her shoulders, tenderly of course, and saying, “You take all the time you need to adjust to some new surroundings then, Tori.”

It was then, the three of them were able to enter the house, for the one person, but reenter the place for both the adults here, and Tess had go in front of Tori, as Tori was still clinging onto her injured arm, and Tess had unlocked the door, and then pried it open, as she had allowed Tori to take the first step inside with Clark behind on her trail here.

The place, particularly, had some nice furniture, and some wallpapers all glued onto the walls. The hallways weren’t as closed or as wider here either. A good size to be the least! And then were nice cabinets and cool decorations as well. Tori walked around, to see that Clark and Tess had a lizard terrarium as well. She went up to it, with high interests and had seen a little blue gecko in there, clinging onto a little twig in there, and had a desert like wallpaper around some of it. “Oh my! It’s so cute!” Clark had to grin at Tori, suddenly seeing her jumpstart of interest towards the lizard begin, and had told her, “Oh yeah, he’s our little buddy! He likes to eat crickets, little flies, and even chips with dip on a school night!” Tori just perked up a sarcastic and almost annoyed eyebrow at Clark here. “Seriously, though? Chips and dip?! That’s not healthy for this little guy!” Tess just smirked, and implied, “But he more aims towards spicy cheese sauce, with some lettuce pieces in the sauce as well!”

Tori just had to place on her grin again, and went out, “Well he’s going to get cheesy sauce all over the crickets he eats then! By the way what’s his name?” Clark grin and responded, “His name is ‘Puck’…” Tori was even more confused here, but in a sensibly funny way, “Puck the gecko, huh?” Tess nodded her head. “Yes, Puck like to puck out the bad guys who dare to intrude on our home here…” Tori just laughed a little at the name statement for the gecko. “Oh my goodness, that’s just too hilarious here…” Clark just shook his head, in a foolish way, and grinned as well, saying, “He can puck out just everything! Even other lizards who try to win over his territory here!”

This was actually genuinely lifting Tori’s spirits up, escalating higher and higher towards the best comfort point ever. The house may have been a brand new enclose here, but at least it was a nice pleasant surrounding, to be boldly honest…
                          Yet another awesome chapter where Cless makes Tori feel so at ease, letting the chick wander around their home. And you put 'Puck The Gecko' in here huh? Where's Dr Lemur? ah well, this was another good chapter, so good work dearie sis!

Comment

-Chapter Twelve: The Cleanup-

And so it appears that Tori were just enjoying the new comforting surroundings of Clark and Tess’ home here. It was very good, and quite relieving, not to see so many weapons be resting around, nor was the place closed up or too wide here. A great big relief here for the teen. Just a reasonably neatly arranged house is what she needed here.

Clark and Tess gazed securely at the teenager, as she’s still wandering around the house, but then Clark had to lightly prod Tess’ shoulder, and reminded her, “Just remember, the hydrogen peroxide is at the far back of the medicine cabinet. And the thread and sewing needle are just located on the shelf beside it…” Tess just nodded her head, as she had to remind back, “And the laundry hamper downstairs has a dark blue thin hooded shirt there, along with pair of jeans, and some clean socks as well…” Clark got confused, “But, Tess! This is your clothing to deal with! Not mine!” Tess just lightly and sarcastically ordered, “You can go and get it. It’s still closed up as I recall. You won’t find too much in there, believe me.” Clark just felt a bit embarrassed here, and shook his head while smiling. “Alright then… I’ll go grab it, put it in your room, while you go and get Tori all cleansed up here.” Tess nodded her head, “Sounds like a plan, Clark!”

Tori was still glazing around the house, as Tess lightly went up to approach the girl, and gently leaned down to place her hands on her bony knees here, and cautiously gazed at the teen’s side of her face here, and reminded, “Okay sweetie. Let’s go and get you washed up here, and then you can definitely take some time to see what clothing of mine suits your interest, okay?” Tori just shook all over again with unnerved sensations but Tess had caught this real promptly and had to meekly put her hand on Tori’s shoulder, and started to guide the teenager towards the bathroom here. “There, there… It’ll be fine, honey…” Tori just willingly caved into the gentle touches here made by Tess, and nodded her head, saying admittedly, “It just feels so hurt to be so lost here, you know?” Tess had to nod her head, as the ladies were nearing the bathroom further more. “Oh I know, sweetheart, I know…I had to put up with what ‘you’ had to put up with that ridiculous place there…”

The teenager then felt a gutting but ‘resembling-physically’ feeling in her, hearing this from Tess. She had to ask, with pure security, “Was it bad for you? What went on there for you?” Tess had to sadly nod her head here. “Probably equal as much damage you’ve had to stand within there…”

Tori just couldn’t believe this. Now knowing that Tess has been in her exact same shoes, so long ago, just lingered on that guilt feeling here. But then, both the ladies were finally at the bathroom, as Tess guided the girl in there, and gently propped her on the toilet seat there. “You just stay right there, sweetie…” Tori just abided on holding her injured arm here, as Tess made sure she was well secured there, and walked on over the cabinet beside the mirror, and opened it up, and took out the sewing thread, the needle, a little box of big sized gauze squares, medical tape, and the peroxide bottle, and a few dab squares. She had to make a few trips back and forth Tori, to make sure that everything Tess needed was just a hand reach away from Tess and Tori. Tess just took a seat on the corner side of the bathtub closest to Tori, and started to open up the medical packages, and then had to lightly encourage the teen, “Okay sweetie. I just need you to just slowly take off your jacket, and your shirt, so that I can start doing some work here, alright?”

The sixteen year old just shrugged, as she extended her arm out to Tess, so that she can start to undress her previously battered clothing, and the one sleeve that had a mild blood stain on it, and Tess held her arm securely there, while Tori was able to slip off her jacket, but then slowly off her inflicted arm, and Tess just took a hold of the jacket, and just set it aside on the bathtub corner farthest east of where Tess was, and then just lightly helped Tori to get her shirt off, revealing a light blue bra there, and finally the tattered clothing was all taken off now, as it was time to start doing her doctoring duties upon the teen.

Tess just lightly soaked a dab square, and then had to warn Tori, “Sweetie, this is hydrogen peroxide, and I promise you it will sting a bit, okay?” Tori just nodded her head, as Tess lightly placed the square over her wounded arm here, causing her to just wince gingerly at the stinging touch here, and whimpered a slight bit. Tess had heard this, and with the most of her sympathies, implied, “Oh I know that stings doesn’t it…” Tori had to confess, “Not anymore than those foul whips, I’ll give you that…” Tess nodded her head, continuing to kill off any bacteria and germs so that Tori’s injury wouldn’t get infected further more here. It was only a matter of minutes, when all the bacteria was gone, as Tess prepared the needle and thread for the other part of her doctoring duties here. Tori though had seen the thread and needle, and her eyes were rapidly getting wider here. “Wait, wait! What the hell is up with those?!” Tess just had to encourage, “Sweetie, the cut on your bicep is a few degrees too opened and requires needing stitching up.” Tori just nervously shook her head, “No, no! Please, just leave it like that!” Tess just cringed, and winced deeply here.

Although she did have a diversion in mind, so she started, “Hey Tori? What’s your favorite animal? Tori had been confused by this question. “What do you mean? Favorite animal?” Tess just gave her a stern gleam here. Tori just sighed, and answered, “Well I do like snow leopards. I mean, there feisty and swift, pretty agile, and the blotch pattern on their furs is just… OUCH! DAMN IT!!!” Tess had already puncture in the needle, as the thread was already interlaced through, and dug the pointy tip of the needle just a few fair layers into Tori’s skin all around her injury mark, then started to close the wound up slowly, but gradually. Tori looked at this, and got slightly miffed. “That was totally uncalled for!” Tess just smirked, abiding to close up the marking here, and spoke out, “You need to relax, young lady. I’m just trying to cease up this incision here.” Tori just sighed, and looked angrily at Tess. “Well, you could’ve at least given me an advance warning before poking that damn thing in my arm!” but then, Tori gazed down to her injuries, and her bicep was the one injury marking that Tess was tendering to, and then saw how bruised and red her forearm was. “Oh my god, that’s a lot of blood…” Tess got concerned once more, and perked up an eyebrow, and asked gently, “Does the sight of blood not mix well for your sighting pleasures, sweetie?” Tori had admittedly, nodded her head to the woman’s question. “Yes actually, blood and my sights don’t make a good cocktail here…” Tess just instantly put a reassuring smile on her face. “Well then, I think you should look over there, at the soap container, while the rest of the gouge gets all sewn up.”

The teenager decided not to argue more about this to adult woman here, and just sighed. But, it was only a matter of many minutes up ahead, that Tess finally had been done suturing up Tori’s gash on her bicep, and then opened up a little box that contained the gauze squares, and then had taken a good layer of them out, and applied them to the sewn up wound, and then applied on the medical tape, to seal the squares in place there. She had sifted all the excess items into the garbage bin closest to the door, and then sat back down on the bathtub seat, and then lightly taken ahold on Tori’s forearm, and remembered about the splint she promised Clark she would give to the sixteen year old here. “Alright, just hang on for a second here…” Tori perched up a confused eyebrow, as she had seen Tess go around the bathroom for a tad bit, and went to the cupboard beside the shampoo rack, and opened the door up, and took out a rather lean pure black splint, and then closed the door and walked back to Tori, and commanded her, “Okay, I just need you to tip your head down a bit, so I can fasten this little wrap on for you.” Tori again, sighed with annoyance, and leaned her head down a bit, as Tess grinned a ‘thank you’ sort of grin, and then laced the splint, and slowly, ever so slowly, had gripped the teen’s forearm, and latched the carrier part of the splint, and then fasten a reasonable tightening position with it. Tess sat back, and examined the splint, to make sure that Tori wasn’t uncomfortable with the tightness of it, but had to ask, just to be sure, “How does that feel for you, sweetie?” Tori had to flex her arm carefully, but felt nothing so severe anymore with the splint being on. “It feels alright, not too bad, just a bit stiff here…”

Tess nodded her head. “Well, as long as you’re comfy with it, that’s all that really matters here.” Tori just felt her agitated eyebrows cease into a rather pleasant smile, and gazed to Tess, and responded, “Thanks for doing this for me, Tess…” Tess just put on her own pleasant smile, and tipped her head up and down, saying softly, “You’re welcome, hon…”
                            Nice chapter again, Clairebear I love how Tess is so motherly like here. I LOVE Motherly Tess! The way she is with Tori is beyond words that describes true affection here. And hey, Clark man? You should just get the dang laundry of Motherly Tess here, it could be for Tori, dude! but ohh, stitches... don't remind me. but Tori should now that Clessy parents can't be beat! Good work, Jodin --- *hums* Anne-Claire

Comment

-Chapter Thirteen: Fitting Room And Hair Times-

Tori just gazed all over her arm that was splinted up, and Tess had seen that the teen probably needed a shower here. So she had asked, but more like an offer, “Tori? If you want to, you can have a shower so that your exterior body is all washed up. We have a lot of shampoos, conditioners, soaps, bubble bath, and a scrub paddle too!” Tori was actually, in dire needs to give herself a good wash here. So she had smiled at Tess, nodding her head, “You read my mind! Thank you again, Tess.” Tess grinned again at the teen, “You’re welcome!”

Tori though, felt insecure again, and was shaking all over. Her eyebrows creasing into a nervous expression. Tess had seen this, with concerning curiosity, and asked, “Sweetie? What’s wrong?” Tori bit her bottom lip, and then asked Tess, “Tess? Do you think you could, you could um, stay in here for me? I just don’t want to be left alone inside of this bathroom…” Tess perked up a caring eyebrow, and asked, “Would it make you feel any better if I stayed here? Would you being on your lonesome actually petrify you?” Tori nodded her head, “Yes. I just don’t want to shower unaccompanied in here, you know?” Tess felt her genuine caring smile resurfaced here. “Of course Tori, sweetheart. I’ll stay in here, till you’re done. And when you’re finished, I can help you out with your hair, and then get our butts to the fitting room!” Tori just beamed a thankful one to Tess, and leaned in against her to hug her again. Tess just submitted fully to the teen’s hug, and hugged her back. “Thanks so much, Tess. This means a lot to me, that you’ll stay in this bathroom with me.” Tess just grinned as she lightly massaged the teen’s hair. “Anytime sweetie, anytime…” Then Tess just grabbed a magazine, and then seated herself on the floor, and started to read it, as Tori had to take off the rest of her clothing, but had Tess remove the splint, and then Tess sat back down again, and the shower curtain was closed as Tori began her shower.

It wasn’t long as the shower was only less than half an hour long, as Tori managed to wash herself clean without furthering the injuries on her one arm, and she stepped out, as Tess took physical sightings that the teenager was all done, and shifted the magazine aside, and helped her get wrapped up in a dark red towel, and slowly guided the girl to Tess’ room, where Clark was, just settling down the hamper of Tess’ clothing. Clark just retracted his body up, and wasn’t really paying close attention here, and started out, “Okay, the basket is up for you Tess, so you can…” then he gazed at the almost stark body of Tori, with an embarrassed look on his face, and his eyes turned out to be those humiliated ones, as Tori started to shiver in agitation again. “Oh my, Tori! Wow, hey um, I’m so sorry here!” Tess had caught this posthaste and stood protectively in front of Tori, and stared Clark down a bit. “Clark, just get out of here, alright?!” Clark then, felt a bit rude, but not intentionally rude, and his eyebrows downed into an apologetic frown here. “Sorry Tess… I’ll leave you ladies be then…”

But then, he noticed the big patch over Tori’s wounded bicep, as there was some fresh blood stains seeping through it, and his concerns were fading into a rather genuine intrigue sensation here, and then looked over to Tess, and asked her, “Tess? Did you, did you stitch her up?” Tess sighed, thinking that Clark just wanted to stay in longer, due to Tori’s almost scantly clad body here. “Yes, I did, Kent! Now then you, vamoose!” Clark just risen his hands up a fair few centimeters and he said, with a bold and pure smile, “No, no… I can’t believe you did that for her…” Tori just shyly admitted, “She’s a good person, Mr. Kent.” Clark just arched an eyebrow up, but foolishly placed upon that affectionate smile, “Hey now, it’s ‘Clark’ to you, young lady.” Tori just smirked, “Oh so first name basis is quite the commonly aspects around here, huh ‘Clark’?” Clark felt his smile widen here, “Of course it is! ‘Mr. Kent’ makes me feel too old when people refer to me as that…” then he hung his head with embarrassment here. Tess just felt her insides chuckle at this. “Oh believe me, being called ‘Miss Mercer’ doubles the ‘too old’ range here!” Clark just teased Tess here, “It’s nice to know you admitted to that, ‘Miss Mercer’!” Tess just glared Clark down, as she walked over, and just gripped his muscular bicep and then threw him out of the room, “That’s enough from you, ‘Mr. Kent’! Now then, out you go! It’s girl-to-girl time here!” Clark just laughed at this, as Tess managed to close the door gently. “Okay then, ‘Miss Mercer’, I’ll see you girls later!”

Tori just laughed at this, and boldly implied, “It almost sounds as if you two are a happily married couple here!”

Tess just felt a little flutter of set-back here. Her eyes becoming as round as a full moon here. Then she had to smirk out again, “You never know when it comes down to men like ‘Mr. Kent’, young lady…” Tori just couldn’t stop this internal laughter. “Hey come on! That was beyond into the fields of cuteness here, ‘Miss Mercer’!” Tess just groaned at this. “Now it is ‘Tess’ to you, ma’am!” Tori smirked back, “Geez y’all…” Tess continued to groan here, “Okay seriously, young lady! That is enough! We have fitting room decisions we need to make here…” Tori reminisced this, nodding her head, as Tess went over to the hamper, as it was almost fully stuffed with clean clothing, and opened it up. “Oh, right! I forgot about that…” Tess just smiled again, “Hey no worries, sweetie! Let’s get the runway into motion here, shall we?” Tori just sarcastically nodded her head, “Oh yeah, and you’re going to be my photogenic agent aren’t you?” Tess taunted back, “And if I am your assigned photographer, you need to be fitted into the most delicate clothing ever, missy!”

And so, Tess was able to unzip the hamper, and pulled out a few articles of clothing. There was a thin dark blue hooded early winter shirt in there, a long thin white undershirt as well, a pair of neatly fitted dark blue jeans, and lots of clean pairs of socks and underwear there as well. Tori looked at these randomly pulled out assortments of clothing, and walked over to them, and asked Tess, “Could I wear these, maybe?” Tess got the question mark above her head here, “You mean, these, what I just pulled out?” Tori nodded her head, “Yes! These clothing pieces! Would you mind though?” Tess shook her head, with a heaven-sent smile. “Of course not, honey. If these suit your taste buds, then they are all yours. Go ahead and slip them on!”

Tori thanked Tess for this, as the woman had to help her slip on the shirt above her bra, and then the dark blue hooded one, as Tess also pulled out a pure black belt, and helped the teenager to slip on the pair of jeans, and latched the belt around, but gently, and to Tori’s most comforting tightening here. Then Tess had to put the teenager on the bed to help slip on the clean pair of socks here. “There, do you like he socks?” Tori nodded her head. “They feel pretty soft, yes!” Tess grinned, “I’m glad, sweetie… Now then, let’s get your hair all ultimatum here!”

Tori nodded her head, as Tess went over to the vanity part of her bedroom, and took out a clean comb and brush, then a hair-dryer, as well as a medium-sized dark brown hair latch clip. She came back to the teen, and put the hair essentials beside the bed on the night table, and then gently pulled Tori closer to her, and then sat a fair but defensive centimeters away from the teenager, as Tori just sat on the bed in a cross-legged position, whereas Tess had seated herself in that exact same position here.

And then, Tess started to lightly combed Tori’s long dark brown hair, and then made a few strokes to it. Tori though, had to start out, “You know… This feels better to have someone with a passionately and bold heart do this for me.” Tess just felt a blushing expression come upon her face. “Yeah, one who won’t delete your memories away whilst doing this, that’s for certainty…” Tori just grieved slightly, closing her eyes gingerly. She admitted, “The only memory I was able to keep inside of my brain matter area, was that someone, adult female-wise, had left me on the porch steps of that ridiculous place, and then drove away, in some kind of limousine…” Tess was just readying the blow-dryer, and then stroked more of Tori’s hair, plugging the electronic hair utensil into the outlet near the night-light’s plugged in, and then adjusted a reasonable level on the dryer. But before she could turn it on, she got curious. “Do you remember what the adult feminine figure looks like, at all?”

Tori could actually answer to this question, with flawlessness here. “Yeah! She was about 5’7”, with a rather slim body structure, with long blackish brown hair, fairly tanned, and had a pair of semi-closed up chestnut brown eyes. She wore a doctor’s like formal outfit on.” Tess got confused with how Tori knew exactly what this feminine person actually looks like. But then the part about ‘doctor’s like formal outfit’ had gotten the question mark above her head grow bigger. She had to ask, “Was the woman a doctor, sweetie?” Tori nodded her head, “Yes, she was! She had an amazing profession as a doctor! But I can’t really put my finger on where she had her doctoring functions at though, to be frankly honest…”

Tess just sighed, but was in all actuality, relieved to know Tori’s memory was slowly and gradually coming back to her. “Well, since the orphanage was around the outskirts of Smallville, I’m willing to bet this adult female worked as a doctor somewhere around here as well…” Tori just sighed with annoyance, “But I can’t just picture the place though! That’s the hardest part here, for me!” Tess had to acknowledge this, “Oh I know. It can be a pain in the butt, to try and pinpoint the woman’s workplace here…” Tori just felt her eyebrows narrow in frustration. “It’s just plain nuts that I can only remember that much here! That it’s the only memory I have before I was admitted to that stupid place, Tess!” Tess just finished up, parting the teen’s hair, and said, “Yes. It makes you wish your mind was sufficient enough to grasp onto any more memories you wished you still have in that mind…”

Then, it was time to blow-dry Tori’s hair, and Tess pressed the button down at the coordinated level, and the blowing sound came around, as Tess just used the brush to help the dryer soften Tori’s hair. She made a few rounds of it, till the hair was completely dried up, and then she turned it off, unhooked it, and then settled it on the night-table, and then used the comb and the hair barrette to lock Tori’s hair into half a ponytail, and was done at last. “There. You’re all mended up, cleaned, and clothed now…” Then Tess had to help Tori slip on her splint again, as Tori beamed a good one at Tess. “Thank you so much for doing all of that, Tess. You really are an extraordinary person.” Tess just lightly caressed Tori’s cheek, with another award-winning smile. “Anytime, honey, anytime…”
                              Another heartfelt chapter, dearie sis Anne. I love the humor between Cless, it's so good to slip in humor into these angst-like fics of yours Tori is quite the chick tho, but at least she has Tess' clothing to wear, and that was so sweet of Tess to do that for her! Then she helped her with her hair, which triples the sweetness Tess has for the teen chick But the bold part... I think I know who this other "hot chick" could be... Good work again, Anne Claire Emmanuelle McPherson!

Comment

-Chapter Fourteen: Attempt Reminiscing Part One-

Tess and Tori were finally done all the necessities to have Tori look decent again, and Tori got up from the bed, and securely held onto her splinted arm, and Tess got up as well, and followed the teenager out of Tess’ room, and Tori felt a bit thirsty here. “So, I can still have some hot cocoa, right Tess?” Tess grinned while nodding her head. “Of course! But you see this room here, we’re just about to pass through?” Securely placing her protective hands on the sixteen year old’s shoulders, and pointing to the vacant what it appears to be a guest room. Tori got another question mark floating above her head. “Yes? What about it?” Tess just neatly implied, “That’s where you’ll be sleeping and staying in…” Tori’s interest level was escalating higher here, as the anticipation was increasing by the milliseconds here. “You mean, you and Clark are going to…” Tess had to give the teen’s shoulders a nice soft knead. “You’re staying with us. You’re one of us now! We’d rather give you a peaceful shelter here, sweetie. We can help you redecorate your room in any taste that seems accustomed to your buds here.”

Tori just felt a prompt huge grin emboss on her face, as she had literally threw herself at Tess, and hugged her so tightly. “Oh my god hell yes, oh my god yes!” then Tess just beamed back, holding the teen soothingly in her arms. “Thank you so very much!” The woman just softly caressed the teenager’s back. “You’re very much welcome, Tori. Just don’t let your room become a December 21st 2012 state, alright?” Tori just felt her insides pump with laughter. “Oh trust me, I believe that cleanliness is next to godliness.” Tess chuckled at this, acknowledging this bit, “That’s good, or else we’ll have you mopping up the kitchen floor after meal times.”

The teen got confused, as she pried herself off of Tess, and gave her a serious look. “Hey come on! I don’t need to do that!” Tess taunted back, “Well, consider it a reasonable family chore to do around here, sweetie.” Tori just had to place upon that generous smile again. “Well it beats being confined in your room till meal time, undoubtedly…”

Tess had to empathetically nod her head at this. “And you just patted that redundant situation oh so well there, young lady…” Tori just sighed inwardly. “Redundant is indeed was it has been for us, huh?” Tess nodded her head, “You said it, honey!”

But then, to the teen’s and the woman’s surprise, something tiny and with black, white, and gray fur, with a long black and white spiral-colored tail, had jumped neatly onto Tori’s shoulder, and nuzzled itself on it, and burrowed deeply and cuddled it’s tail around it’s little body, causing Tori to jolt a bit with astonishment. “Whoa, what the heck?” That was then, Clark came around, and scolded the little furry creature here, “Dr. Lemur! Don’t be avoiding meal times here, buddy!” Tori started to get disoriented here. “What the… ‘Dr. Lemur’?!” Clark had seen Tess and Tori there, as Tori was all clothed up, and Tess just grinned at the little lemur who was perched gently upon Tori’s shoulder. “Oh yeah. Clark and I have just this one last pet here; Dr. Lemur!” Tori though, felt her nerves tone down a bit here, and used her hand to uplift slightly, and tipped the lemur’s chin gently, and rubbed it lightly. “Hey that’s quite alright! I love lemurs!” Clark got confused, “You, you do?” Tori just beamed out her straight white toothy smile. “Of course! And I can tell that ‘Dr. Lemur’ and I will become the best of buddies here, regardless!” caressing the monkey’s chin gently. “Right there, little fella?” Dr. Lemur burrowed in a little bit more, nesting upon Tori’s shoulder here.

Clark had seen Tori, all pristine up again, and had to smile at this. “Hey Tori! Looks like you’re back into teal squared deal state again! That’s good! I actually have the hot cocoa ready for us three to sip on!” Tori just tipped the monkey’s chin again, as Dr. Lemur pounced off, and nuzzled into Tess’ bed, just a few fair leaps away, and Tori turned around to look at Clark, and gave him the most thankful grin ever as she went over to him, and hugged him hard, thanking, “Thank you so much for letting me stay here! I don’t know how I’m gonna repay you…” Clark remembered a similar time here, just hearing those two lines from Tori, but just allowed himself to give her an affectionate hugging back here, “Well, just keep Puck and Dr. Lemur in line, and that’ll all be a good repayment here!” Clark could feel the hold get more squeezed here. “Hey, hey now… You’re with us, and you’re not going anywhere either, sweetheart…” Tori just felt like grieving again, but then Clark had to gently pry off her grips and then reminded her, “Now then, let’s go quench our thirsts with some hot cocoa, ladies!”

Tori nodded her head at this little reminder. “Oh yes! Let’s get a going then!” Tess followed along, “Indeed, let’s get some chocolaty taste buds coursing in our systems!”

The teenager was in front of Clark and Tess here, as they were defensively following behind her, and Tess leaned in to inform Clark, “Hey, um… She did grab a little memory queue here, Clark.” Clark got curious, perking up a confused eyebrow, “So, was she able to tell you anything, with the clinging memory?” Tess nodded her head. And then reported, “She said she was dropped off by a woman. A doctor-like woman, to be correct here.” Clark’s confusion was upping higher here. “So the woman is or was a doctor. That would mean this feminine adult have to have worked somewhere around here. Like within the Smallville Medical Clinic…” Tess sighed inwardly, and announced, “She even could describe perfectly as to what the doctor looked like.” Clark couldn’t have been more intrigued by this, and urged for Tess to carry on. “What did she look like?” Tori though responded to this question by herself, “She was at least 5’7”, maybe an inch taller, with long blackish brown tinted hair, closed up chestnut eyes, really skinny, and wore that particular outfit on as well!”

Tess and Clark were about to say something else after the physical descriptions were made here, but Tori suddenly got another memory flash here. “And now I remember that she did work at the Smallville Medical Clinic here!”

This actually became a little unnerving for Clark, as the three of them were finally within the kitchen grounds, and Clark went over to get the three already filled up mugs of hot cocoa, and Tess lightly guided the teenager to the couch, while Clark came around to settle the mugs on some coasters, and then sat on the opposite side of Tori, whereas Tess was on the other side here. Clark had to encourage the teen, “Is there anything, maybe a source of significance that you remember about this lady doctor, sweetheart?” Tori just took a few gentle sips of her hot chocolate and nodded her head, replying, “She did leave me with a little family photograph before placing me upon the steps of that absurd place, and she stood next to a man… But even I don’t know what the family photo was about anymore. Just that, there were the three of them there, and the little girl had to have been about eight years old, at least.”

Tess nodded her head, acknowledging to all of this information. “Okay, so she left you with a family portraiture, but it’s of a family you don’t know about?” Tori nodded her head. “Yes! But why on Earth would she leave me with something like that anyhow?” Clark had to step in here, after taking a few sips of his own hot chocolate. “Honey, it’s probably a family photo of ‘you’ in it…”
                                Fine chapter update yet again Anne! but you and your Dr Lemur likes here, this was just too funny But hey, Tori has a home now, a Clessy home! Way to, Clark and Tess! But this woman... Her reveals are getting more and more conspicuous here... Great chapter again, dearie Anne-Girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎