Ties That Bloods Bind

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr

-Chapter Nine: Somewhat Connections-

It was at last, that Clark and Tess had able to have driven themselves plus Tori back to their discreet house, on the southern corner of Smallville here, and Tori had actually gained back the lost energy she had taken away at that foul place, and had said, lightly, “I, I think I can get up and, and do some walking now…” Tess perked up a teasing eyebrow, “Oh really now huh?” Tori just got lightly miffed here. “I can, and don’t argue with me on that, you!” Tess just laughed a little here. “Hey, you need the occasional humor here, young lady. Don’t argue with me, on that!”

Clark just chuckled gently inside of himself over this. “Oh my… Tess being so strict!” Tess just grin a sensibly devious one at Clark. “Hey, I do have some mother skills in me, Kent.” Tori just sighed. “Okay, but you just cannot deface the true honor of victory here! So don’t go pressing your luck, woman!” Tess just could all honestly think, this girl was much like her here. So victory-deprave hopeful, and just stunningly similar to herself here. “Well, you speak the fine essence of how victors claim their throne, don’t you?”

Tori just sarcastically replied, “Hey, victories are meant in true valor here!” Tess just felt her lips curve up into an even bolder smile here, nodding her head. “You said it! Wow, I never thought I’d come across a girl, who shares the same ambitions I do.” Tori grinned lightly. “Victory is in the eye of the beholder who has earned it!” Tess just laughed a lot harder here. “Well then, welcome to the queen of victories then!” Tori nodded her head, with her smile forming bigger. “Why thank you so kindly for the invitation then.”

Clark just sighed, and lightly stroked his face here. “Oh my goodness. I’m surrounded by victory-crazed women…” Tori just smirked and retorted, “Hey! Listen to us! We speak with purity of those who knows that victories are deserved in grand pride and delighting intakes here!” Tess couldn’t have agreed with Tori more. “Sweetheart, you are now, knighted by me to be my faithful subjects to those who knows how to snag victories!” Tori widen that grin on her face a lot more now. “Thank you! Knighted, by a true queen of salvaging conquerors.”
    Tori and Tess are just... really getting along but I'm sensing something here about these two... And lol poor Clark, being outnumbered by victory-hungry chicks! Tess is a hot chick, and well so is Tori Good update, Anne! I am now wanting more from you! Cless fire has peeked out of ya!

Comment

It's really good, I'm up to chapter 3. I'm intriuged as to what's going to happen as Granny does have a hold over Tess and I don't think she'll ever let her go. I'm almost feeling sorry for Tess. I hope Clark can save the day

Comment

-Chapter Ten: Reluctant Entering-

Tess just couldn’t believe how well these vocal situations between her and Tori were going like. Her smile had grown bigger here, and then she gently slung an arm around Tori’s shoulder, and had implied, “Conquerors are what we are, sweetheart!” Tori just submissively caved into Tess’ gentle arm wrap around her shoulders, and just lightly smiled at her. “Thanks, Tess…” Tess had grin and eagerly nodded her head. “You’re welcome, sweetie.”

Clark just blissfully sighed at these two. In a way, both the teen and the woman were going to get along just smoothly here, and he could already see it! But then, he thought about bringing Tori into the discreet house, and had to break up this little care-fest, and admitted, “Okay, ladies. We have to get you, Tori honey, into the house, so we can clean you up, and give you some new clothing to put on as well here…”

But then, the thought of going straight into a house, in a physical motive, unnerved the already emotionally torn hearted Tori here. She wasn’t in the least, wanting to put herself into another house that would just cause nothing more but distress to her, and further the stress in her to a good new limit here. She just couldn’t even dare to step forward here. All of ingoing into another, but awkward house, would just worsen the emotional tension in her, all over again. She indeed, wasn’t going to linger on any father from this point onward.

Tess had seen the nerves prickling up for Tori here, and just lightly shook her a tad bit, but more gently and assured her, with boldest regards, “Sweetie…” Tori just shivered, and stepped backwards here, and released herself from Tess’ arm grip, and just cowered backwards a bit more, prying herself from not only Tess, but Clark as well. “I, I can’t go in…” Tess had seen this, perking up rather concerned eyebrow at the teen, and then slowly walked back up to her, and tenderly took ahold of her one forearm, “Sweetie, it’s going to be alright.” Tori just staggered backwards a bit more, relinquishing herself from the grasp again. “No, I can’t do it!” Tess just eagerly and more encouragingly, said out, “Honey, we promise that nobody will hurt you ever again… Nobody can put upon the pains you’ve already endured… Nobody can emotionally inflict your heart anymore, and we want you to know that, sweetheart… We truly, mean all sincerities here… You won’t get abused again… I promise you…”

Clark knew that Tess was just doing what her honest heart was telling her to do, and he actually agreed to this, as he stepped towards Tori, but just fair nearing motivations at a time. He just lightly extended his hand out, and offered it to Tori here, and added for Tess’ optimistic deeds, “Tori… Tess is totally right here! We aren’t the kind of people who would just worsen the negative feelings one has already been put through… We know that pain isn’t the answer to all the questions we eagerly seek out for…” Tori just lingered back a bit more, avoiding Clark’s offering hand, “No! I cannot accept myself to do this!” Clark just stepped forward, but cautiously, not wanting to stress the teen further more, with that hand still out, “Tori, honey… We speak the truth that defaces the actualities you have had enough with… We’re not the hurtful type, believe us! We actually, just want to put lost lives back into the found state here… We will never, at your future advances, abuse you… We want you to take all of that into account here…”

Tori just stapled backwards a bit more, “But I just, I…” Tess had to lightly lean in the direction of the teen some more, delicately placing upon that protective hand grip on the teen’s not-inflicted shoulder, and give confidence to her, “Sweetie… You can believe us. But here’s what you can do… You can make the decision not to believe in any of this, and we won’t turn that decision of yours down. We won’t pull you into a disruptive state again…” Clark just joined in on this, lightly taking Tori’s hand here, “And we respect any of those decisions you make here! We will, at no hesitance respect anything you make your mind up on…” Tess just added, massaging the girl’s shoulder, “Thus we won’t pressure you into doing anything you don’t want to do. But all we ask, is if you can try, to believe us. But only on your terms, not on ours!”

Tori just felt her nerves submit to all of this, but still backed herself here. “I just don’t want to get hurt again…” Tess just had to tenderly nod her head at the girl, “And that’s an action we won’t put upon you.” Tori just felt tears brim her lower eyelids, and just admitted, “I just wish I had a mother who could tell me all of this…” Tess just nodded her head again, and sincerely told her, “And we’ll parent you, till all of your memories come back.” Clark just felt his muscular hand start to rub all around Tori’s hand, soothingly, “And we’ll be the best set of parents that you will get too, young lady!”

The girl just then, allowed those tragic and hurtful tears flow, as Tess had seen all of this, and finally, had pulled the girl in, for heartfelt, and most comforting hug here, allowing Tori’s arms to lightly wrap around her, as Tess had massaged the girl’s hair. She just shooed her down, as Tori continued to weep in her caring hold here. “It’s okay to cry, and it’s okay to let it all out… Let all of this neglect come out…” Tori just couldn’t believe how abundant her trust level towards Tess was processing like, as she continued to enclose her arms around the unfortunately wounded teenager, allowing her all the tears she needs to let out. “That’s it… Let it out, let it all out…” Tori continued to whimper in Tess’ hug here, and finally said, “You’re such a good person to me…” Tess just felt a rather sympathetic smile form upon her lips, and nodded her head, “And you’re such a good girl too!” then just allowed the hold around the girl to comfort and put in some longing positivity in her…

Comment

good chapter!!! Yay for the Clessy parentness!!!

Comment

-Chapter Eleven: New But Pleasant Surroundings-

Tess just continued to hold Tori in her comforting hugs here, and lastly told her, “You won’t need to be afraid anymore. Clark and I will be here, all the through, for you sweetie. And we’re both not going anywhere either…” Clark had to nod his head at Tess’ true little statement here for the girl, “We’re not gonna let you go as well. You’re with us now! And you better believe that even hot cocoa is also at your side also!”

Tori just had to take everything, positivity-inducing wise that Clark and Tess were telling her, into bold account here. So she had reconsidered all of this, and finally found a way, in her heart to step inside this little house here. But then, Tori thought about Clark’s last implication about the hot cocoa. She actually could use some chocolaty fluids in her system right about now. She eagerly then asked, “Do you guys have some?” Clark got curious, “Do you mean hot cocoa?” Tori nodded her head. “Yes, that’s what I mean!” Clark smiled a generous one, and again nodded his head. “Oh for sure, sweetie!” Tess had lightly asked Tori, “Do you want some, sweetie?” Tori just felt her cheeks dry up over the previously fallen tears, and nodded her head, in anticipation, “Yeah, actually I do. If that’s alright with you guys…?” Clark had to nod again, “Why of course you can! But, the first step to get it is to go inside the house, get cleaned up, and Tess has some clothing that you can change into afterwards!”

The teenager then, knew that Tess and Clark were only speaking with their purities here, and then nodded her head, “Sure, I mean how worse it can get really…” Tess just lightly patted her shoulder, and said, “It won’t get any worse, trust us…” That was then, Tori had gently started to lean towards the house, with Clark and Tess behind her, “It’ll just be a new adjustment for me you guys.” Clark had to nod his head seeing Tori going forwards here, and just resting his hands on her shoulders, tenderly of course, and saying, “You take all the time you need to adjust to some new surroundings then, Tori.”

It was then, the three of them were able to enter the house, for the one person, but reenter the place for both the adults here, and Tess had go in front of Tori, as Tori was still clinging onto her injured arm, and Tess had unlocked the door, and then pried it open, as she had allowed Tori to take the first step inside with Clark behind on her trail here.

The place, particularly, had some nice furniture, and some wallpapers all glued onto the walls. The hallways weren’t as closed or as wider here either. A good size to be the least! And then were nice cabinets and cool decorations as well. Tori walked around, to see that Clark and Tess had a lizard terrarium as well. She went up to it, with high interests and had seen a little blue gecko in there, clinging onto a little twig in there, and had a desert like wallpaper around some of it. “Oh my! It’s so cute!” Clark had to grin at Tori, suddenly seeing her jumpstart of interest towards the lizard begin, and had told her, “Oh yeah, he’s our little buddy! He likes to eat crickets, little flies, and even chips with dip on a school night!” Tori just perked up a sarcastic and almost annoyed eyebrow at Clark here. “Seriously, though? Chips and dip?! That’s not healthy for this little guy!” Tess just smirked, and implied, “But he more aims towards spicy cheese sauce, with some lettuce pieces in the sauce as well!”

Tori just had to place on her grin again, and went out, “Well he’s going to get cheesy sauce all over the crickets he eats then! By the way what’s his name?” Clark grin and responded, “His name is ‘Puck’…” Tori was even more confused here, but in a sensibly funny way, “Puck the gecko, huh?” Tess nodded her head. “Yes, Puck like to puck out the bad guys who dare to intrude on our home here…” Tori just laughed a little at the name statement for the gecko. “Oh my goodness, that’s just too hilarious here…” Clark just shook his head, in a foolish way, and grinned as well, saying, “He can puck out just everything! Even other lizards who try to win over his territory here!”

This was actually genuinely lifting Tori’s spirits up, escalating higher and higher towards the best comfort point ever. The house may have been a brand new enclose here, but at least it was a nice pleasant surrounding, to be boldly honest…

Comment

I really like this . Tess being maternal is sweet. PPMS.

Comment

-Chapter Twelve: The Cleanup-

And so it appears that Tori were just enjoying the new comforting surroundings of Clark and Tess’ home here. It was very good, and quite relieving, not to see so many weapons be resting around, nor was the place closed up or too wide here. A great big relief here for the teen. Just a reasonably neatly arranged house is what she needed here.

Clark and Tess gazed securely at the teenager, as she’s still wandering around the house, but then Clark had to lightly prod Tess’ shoulder, and reminded her, “Just remember, the hydrogen peroxide is at the far back of the medicine cabinet. And the thread and sewing needle are just located on the shelf beside it…” Tess just nodded her head, as she had to remind back, “And the laundry hamper downstairs has a dark blue thin hooded shirt there, along with pair of jeans, and some clean socks as well…” Clark got confused, “But, Tess! This is your clothing to deal with! Not mine!” Tess just lightly and sarcastically ordered, “You can go and get it. It’s still closed up as I recall. You won’t find too much in there, believe me.” Clark just felt a bit embarrassed here, and shook his head while smiling. “Alright then… I’ll go grab it, put it in your room, while you go and get Tori all cleansed up here.” Tess nodded her head, “Sounds like a plan, Clark!”

Tori was still glazing around the house, as Tess lightly went up to approach the girl, and gently leaned down to place her hands on her bony knees here, and cautiously gazed at the teen’s side of her face here, and reminded, “Okay sweetie. Let’s go and get you washed up here, and then you can definitely take some time to see what clothing of mine suits your interest, okay?” Tori just shook all over again with unnerved sensations but Tess had caught this real promptly and had to meekly put her hand on Tori’s shoulder, and started to guide the teenager towards the bathroom here. “There, there… It’ll be fine, honey…” Tori just willingly caved into the gentle touches here made by Tess, and nodded her head, saying admittedly, “It just feels so hurt to be so lost here, you know?” Tess had to nod her head, as the ladies were nearing the bathroom further more. “Oh I know, sweetheart, I know…I had to put up with what ‘you’ had to put up with that ridiculous place there…”

The teenager then felt a gutting but ‘resembling-physically’ feeling in her, hearing this from Tess. She had to ask, with pure security, “Was it bad for you? What went on there for you?” Tess had to sadly nod her head here. “Probably equal as much damage you’ve had to stand within there…”

Tori just couldn’t believe this. Now knowing that Tess has been in her exact same shoes, so long ago, just lingered on that guilt feeling here. But then, both the ladies were finally at the bathroom, as Tess guided the girl in there, and gently propped her on the toilet seat there. “You just stay right there, sweetie…” Tori just abided on holding her injured arm here, as Tess made sure she was well secured there, and walked on over the cabinet beside the mirror, and opened it up, and took out the sewing thread, the needle, a little box of big sized gauze squares, medical tape, and the peroxide bottle, and a few dab squares. She had to make a few trips back and forth Tori, to make sure that everything Tess needed was just a hand reach away from Tess and Tori. Tess just took a seat on the corner side of the bathtub closest to Tori, and started to open up the medical packages, and then had to lightly encourage the teen, “Okay sweetie. I just need you to just slowly take off your jacket, and your shirt, so that I can start doing some work here, alright?”

The sixteen year old just shrugged, as she extended her arm out to Tess, so that she can start to undress her previously battered clothing, and the one sleeve that had a mild blood stain on it, and Tess held her arm securely there, while Tori was able to slip off her jacket, but then slowly off her inflicted arm, and Tess just took a hold of the jacket, and just set it aside on the bathtub corner farthest east of where Tess was, and then just lightly helped Tori to get her shirt off, revealing a light blue bra there, and finally the tattered clothing was all taken off now, as it was time to start doing her doctoring duties upon the teen.

Tess just lightly soaked a dab square, and then had to warn Tori, “Sweetie, this is hydrogen peroxide, and I promise you it will sting a bit, okay?” Tori just nodded her head, as Tess lightly placed the square over her wounded arm here, causing her to just wince gingerly at the stinging touch here, and whimpered a slight bit. Tess had heard this, and with the most of her sympathies, implied, “Oh I know that stings doesn’t it…” Tori had to confess, “Not anymore than those foul whips, I’ll give you that…” Tess nodded her head, continuing to kill off any bacteria and germs so that Tori’s injury wouldn’t get infected further more here. It was only a matter of minutes, when all the bacteria was gone, as Tess prepared the needle and thread for the other part of her doctoring duties here. Tori though had seen the thread and needle, and her eyes were rapidly getting wider here. “Wait, wait! What the hell is up with those?!” Tess just had to encourage, “Sweetie, the cut on your bicep is a few degrees too opened and requires needing stitching up.” Tori just nervously shook her head, “No, no! Please, just leave it like that!” Tess just cringed, and winced deeply here.

Although she did have a diversion in mind, so she started, “Hey Tori? What’s your favorite animal? Tori had been confused by this question. “What do you mean? Favorite animal?” Tess just gave her a stern gleam here. Tori just sighed, and answered, “Well I do like snow leopards. I mean, there feisty and swift, pretty agile, and the blotch pattern on their furs is just… OUCH! DAMN IT!!!” Tess had already puncture in the needle, as the thread was already interlaced through, and dug the pointy tip of the needle just a few fair layers into Tori’s skin all around her injury mark, then started to close the wound up slowly, but gradually. Tori looked at this, and got slightly miffed. “That was totally uncalled for!” Tess just smirked, abiding to close up the marking here, and spoke out, “You need to relax, young lady. I’m just trying to cease up this incision here.” Tori just sighed, and looked angrily at Tess. “Well, you could’ve at least given me an advance warning before poking that damn thing in my arm!” but then, Tori gazed down to her injuries, and her bicep was the one injury marking that Tess was tendering to, and then saw how bruised and red her forearm was. “Oh my god, that’s a lot of blood…” Tess got concerned once more, and perked up an eyebrow, and asked gently, “Does the sight of blood not mix well for your sighting pleasures, sweetie?” Tori had admittedly, nodded her head to the woman’s question. “Yes actually, blood and my sights don’t make a good cocktail here…” Tess just instantly put a reassuring smile on her face. “Well then, I think you should look over there, at the soap container, while the rest of the gouge gets all sewn up.”

The teenager decided not to argue more about this to adult woman here, and just sighed. But, it was only a matter of many minutes up ahead, that Tess finally had been done suturing up Tori’s gash on her bicep, and then opened up a little box that contained the gauze squares, and then had taken a good layer of them out, and applied them to the sewn up wound, and then applied on the medical tape, to seal the squares in place there. She had sifted all the excess items into the garbage bin closest to the door, and then sat back down on the bathtub seat, and then lightly taken ahold on Tori’s forearm, and remembered about the splint she promised Clark she would give to the sixteen year old here. “Alright, just hang on for a second here…” Tori perched up a confused eyebrow, as she had seen Tess go around the bathroom for a tad bit, and went to the cupboard beside the shampoo rack, and opened the door up, and took out a rather lean pure black splint, and then closed the door and walked back to Tori, and commanded her, “Okay, I just need you to tip your head down a bit, so I can fasten this little wrap on for you.” Tori again, sighed with annoyance, and leaned her head down a bit, as Tess grinned a ‘thank you’ sort of grin, and then laced the splint, and slowly, ever so slowly, had gripped the teen’s forearm, and latched the carrier part of the splint, and then fasten a reasonable tightening position with it. Tess sat back, and examined the splint, to make sure that Tori wasn’t uncomfortable with the tightness of it, but had to ask, just to be sure, “How does that feel for you, sweetie?” Tori had to flex her arm carefully, but felt nothing so severe anymore with the splint being on. “It feels alright, not too bad, just a bit stiff here…”

Tess nodded her head. “Well, as long as you’re comfy with it, that’s all that really matters here.” Tori just felt her agitated eyebrows cease into a rather pleasant smile, and gazed to Tess, and responded, “Thanks for doing this for me, Tess…” Tess just put on her own pleasant smile, and tipped her head up and down, saying softly, “You’re welcome, hon…”

Comment

I want to take Tori's place! Great updates!

Comment

-Chapter Thirteen: Fitting Room And Hair Times-

Tori just gazed all over her arm that was splinted up, and Tess had seen that the teen probably needed a shower here. So she had asked, but more like an offer, “Tori? If you want to, you can have a shower so that your exterior body is all washed up. We have a lot of shampoos, conditioners, soaps, bubble bath, and a scrub paddle too!” Tori was actually, in dire needs to give herself a good wash here. So she had smiled at Tess, nodding her head, “You read my mind! Thank you again, Tess.” Tess grinned again at the teen, “You’re welcome!”

Tori though, felt insecure again, and was shaking all over. Her eyebrows creasing into a nervous expression. Tess had seen this, with concerning curiosity, and asked, “Sweetie? What’s wrong?” Tori bit her bottom lip, and then asked Tess, “Tess? Do you think you could, you could um, stay in here for me? I just don’t want to be left alone inside of this bathroom…” Tess perked up a caring eyebrow, and asked, “Would it make you feel any better if I stayed here? Would you being on your lonesome actually petrify you?” Tori nodded her head, “Yes. I just don’t want to shower unaccompanied in here, you know?” Tess felt her genuine caring smile resurfaced here. “Of course Tori, sweetheart. I’ll stay in here, till you’re done. And when you’re finished, I can help you out with your hair, and then get our butts to the fitting room!” Tori just beamed a thankful one to Tess, and leaned in against her to hug her again. Tess just submitted fully to the teen’s hug, and hugged her back. “Thanks so much, Tess. This means a lot to me, that you’ll stay in this bathroom with me.” Tess just grinned as she lightly massaged the teen’s hair. “Anytime sweetie, anytime…” Then Tess just grabbed a magazine, and then seated herself on the floor, and started to read it, as Tori had to take off the rest of her clothing, but had Tess remove the splint, and then Tess sat back down again, and the shower curtain was closed as Tori began her shower.

It wasn’t long as the shower was only less than half an hour long, as Tori managed to wash herself clean without furthering the injuries on her one arm, and she stepped out, as Tess took physical sightings that the teenager was all done, and shifted the magazine aside, and helped her get wrapped up in a dark red towel, and slowly guided the girl to Tess’ room, where Clark was, just settling down the hamper of Tess’ clothing. Clark just retracted his body up, and wasn’t really paying close attention here, and started out, “Okay, the basket is up for you Tess, so you can…” then he gazed at the almost stark body of Tori, with an embarrassed look on his face, and his eyes turned out to be those humiliated ones, as Tori started to shiver in agitation again. “Oh my, Tori! Wow, hey um, I’m so sorry here!” Tess had caught this posthaste and stood protectively in front of Tori, and stared Clark down a bit. “Clark, just get out of here, alright?!” Clark then, felt a bit rude, but not intentionally rude, and his eyebrows downed into an apologetic frown here. “Sorry Tess… I’ll leave you ladies be then…”

But then, he noticed the big patch over Tori’s wounded bicep, as there was some fresh blood stains seeping through it, and his concerns were fading into a rather genuine intrigue sensation here, and then looked over to Tess, and asked her, “Tess? Did you, did you stitch her up?” Tess sighed, thinking that Clark just wanted to stay in longer, due to Tori’s almost scantly clad body here. “Yes, I did, Kent! Now then you, vamoose!” Clark just risen his hands up a fair few centimeters and he said, with a bold and pure smile, “No, no… I can’t believe you did that for her…” Tori just shyly admitted, “She’s a good person, Mr. Kent.” Clark just arched an eyebrow up, but foolishly placed upon that affectionate smile, “Hey now, it’s ‘Clark’ to you, young lady.” Tori just smirked, “Oh so first name basis is quite the commonly aspects around here, huh ‘Clark’?” Clark felt his smile widen here, “Of course it is! ‘Mr. Kent’ makes me feel too old when people refer to me as that…” then he hung his head with embarrassment here. Tess just felt her insides chuckle at this. “Oh believe me, being called ‘Miss Mercer’ doubles the ‘too old’ range here!” Clark just teased Tess here, “It’s nice to know you admitted to that, ‘Miss Mercer’!” Tess just glared Clark down, as she walked over, and just gripped his muscular bicep and then threw him out of the room, “That’s enough from you, ‘Mr. Kent’! Now then, out you go! It’s girl-to-girl time here!” Clark just laughed at this, as Tess managed to close the door gently. “Okay then, ‘Miss Mercer’, I’ll see you girls later!”

Tori just laughed at this, and boldly implied, “It almost sounds as if you two are a happily married couple here!”

Tess just felt a little flutter of set-back here. Her eyes becoming as round as a full moon here. Then she had to smirk out again, “You never know when it comes down to men like ‘Mr. Kent’, young lady…” Tori just couldn’t stop this internal laughter. “Hey come on! That was beyond into the fields of cuteness here, ‘Miss Mercer’!” Tess just groaned at this. “Now it is ‘Tess’ to you, ma’am!” Tori smirked back, “Geez y’all…” Tess continued to groan here, “Okay seriously, young lady! That is enough! We have fitting room decisions we need to make here…” Tori reminisced this, nodding her head, as Tess went over to the hamper, as it was almost fully stuffed with clean clothing, and opened it up. “Oh, right! I forgot about that…” Tess just smiled again, “Hey no worries, sweetie! Let’s get the runway into motion here, shall we?” Tori just sarcastically nodded her head, “Oh yeah, and you’re going to be my photogenic agent aren’t you?” Tess taunted back, “And if I am your assigned photographer, you need to be fitted into the most delicate clothing ever, missy!”

And so, Tess was able to unzip the hamper, and pulled out a few articles of clothing. There was a thin dark blue hooded early winter shirt in there, a long thin white undershirt as well, a pair of neatly fitted dark blue jeans, and lots of clean pairs of socks and underwear there as well. Tori looked at these randomly pulled out assortments of clothing, and walked over to them, and asked Tess, “Could I wear these, maybe?” Tess got the question mark above her head here, “You mean, these, what I just pulled out?” Tori nodded her head, “Yes! These clothing pieces! Would you mind though?” Tess shook her head, with a heaven-sent smile. “Of course not, honey. If these suit your taste buds, then they are all yours. Go ahead and slip them on!”

Tori thanked Tess for this, as the woman had to help her slip on the shirt above her bra, and then the dark blue hooded one, as Tess also pulled out a pure black belt, and helped the teenager to slip on the pair of jeans, and latched the belt around, but gently, and to Tori’s most comforting tightening here. Then Tess had to put the teenager on the bed to help slip on the clean pair of socks here. “There, do you like he socks?” Tori nodded her head. “They feel pretty soft, yes!” Tess grinned, “I’m glad, sweetie… Now then, let’s get your hair all ultimatum here!”

Tori nodded her head, as Tess went over to the vanity part of her bedroom, and took out a clean comb and brush, then a hair-dryer, as well as a medium-sized dark brown hair latch clip. She came back to the teen, and put the hair essentials beside the bed on the night table, and then gently pulled Tori closer to her, and then sat a fair but defensive centimeters away from the teenager, as Tori just sat on the bed in a cross-legged position, whereas Tess had seated herself in that exact same position here.

And then, Tess started to lightly combed Tori’s long dark brown hair, and then made a few strokes to it. Tori though, had to start out, “You know… This feels better to have someone with a passionately and bold heart do this for me.” Tess just felt a blushing expression come upon her face. “Yeah, one who won’t delete your memories away whilst doing this, that’s for certainty…” Tori just grieved slightly, closing her eyes gingerly. She admitted, “The only memory I was able to keep inside of my brain matter area, was that someone, adult female-wise, had left me on the porch steps of that ridiculous place, and then drove away, in some kind of limousine…” Tess was just readying the blow-dryer, and then stroked more of Tori’s hair, plugging the electronic hair utensil into the outlet near the night-light’s plugged in, and then adjusted a reasonable level on the dryer. But before she could turn it on, she got curious. “Do you remember what the adult feminine figure looks like, at all?”

Tori could actually answer to this question, with flawlessness here. “Yeah! She was about 5’7”, with a rather slim body structure, with long blackish brown hair, fairly tanned, and had a pair of semi-closed up chestnut brown eyes. She wore a doctor’s like formal outfit on.” Tess got confused with how Tori knew exactly what this feminine person actually looks like. But then the part about ‘doctor’s like formal outfit’ had gotten the question mark above her head grow bigger. She had to ask, “Was the woman a doctor, sweetie?” Tori nodded her head, “Yes, she was! She had an amazing profession as a doctor! But I can’t really put my finger on where she had her doctoring functions at though, to be frankly honest…”

Tess just sighed, but was in all actuality, relieved to know Tori’s memory was slowly and gradually coming back to her. “Well, since the orphanage was around the outskirts of Smallville, I’m willing to bet this adult female worked as a doctor somewhere around here as well…” Tori just sighed with annoyance, “But I can’t just picture the place though! That’s the hardest part here, for me!” Tess had to acknowledge this, “Oh I know. It can be a pain in the butt, to try and pinpoint the woman’s workplace here…” Tori just felt her eyebrows narrow in frustration. “It’s just plain nuts that I can only remember that much here! That it’s the only memory I have before I was admitted to that stupid place, Tess!” Tess just finished up, parting the teen’s hair, and said, “Yes. It makes you wish your mind was sufficient enough to grasp onto any more memories you wished you still have in that mind…”

Then, it was time to blow-dry Tori’s hair, and Tess pressed the button down at the coordinated level, and the blowing sound came around, as Tess just used the brush to help the dryer soften Tori’s hair. She made a few rounds of it, till the hair was completely dried up, and then she turned it off, unhooked it, and then settled it on the night-table, and then used the comb and the hair barrette to lock Tori’s hair into half a ponytail, and was done at last. “There. You’re all mended up, cleaned, and clothed now…” Then Tess had to help Tori slip on her splint again, as Tori beamed a good one at Tess. “Thank you so much for doing all of that, Tess. You really are an extraordinary person.” Tess just lightly caressed Tori’s cheek, with another award-winning smile. “Anytime, honey, anytime…”

Comment

-Chapter Fourteen: Attempt Reminiscing Part One-

Tess and Tori were finally done all the necessities to have Tori look decent again, and Tori got up from the bed, and securely held onto her splinted arm, and Tess got up as well, and followed the teenager out of Tess’ room, and Tori felt a bit thirsty here. “So, I can still have some hot cocoa, right Tess?” Tess grinned while nodding her head. “Of course! But you see this room here, we’re just about to pass through?” Securely placing her protective hands on the sixteen year old’s shoulders, and pointing to the vacant what it appears to be a guest room. Tori got another question mark floating above her head. “Yes? What about it?” Tess just neatly implied, “That’s where you’ll be sleeping and staying in…” Tori’s interest level was escalating higher here, as the anticipation was increasing by the milliseconds here. “You mean, you and Clark are going to…” Tess had to give the teen’s shoulders a nice soft knead. “You’re staying with us. You’re one of us now! We’d rather give you a peaceful shelter here, sweetie. We can help you redecorate your room in any taste that seems accustomed to your buds here.”

Tori just felt a prompt huge grin emboss on her face, as she had literally threw herself at Tess, and hugged her so tightly. “Oh my god hell yes, oh my god yes!” then Tess just beamed back, holding the teen soothingly in her arms. “Thank you so very much!” The woman just softly caressed the teenager’s back. “You’re very much welcome, Tori. Just don’t let your room become a December 21st 2012 state, alright?” Tori just felt her insides pump with laughter. “Oh trust me, I believe that cleanliness is next to godliness.” Tess chuckled at this, acknowledging this bit, “That’s good, or else we’ll have you mopping up the kitchen floor after meal times.”

The teen got confused, as she pried herself off of Tess, and gave her a serious look. “Hey come on! I don’t need to do that!” Tess taunted back, “Well, consider it a reasonable family chore to do around here, sweetie.” Tori just had to place upon that generous smile again. “Well it beats being confined in your room till meal time, undoubtedly…”

Tess had to empathetically nod her head at this. “And you just patted that redundant situation oh so well there, young lady…” Tori just sighed inwardly. “Redundant is indeed was it has been for us, huh?” Tess nodded her head, “You said it, honey!”

But then, to the teen’s and the woman’s surprise, something tiny and with black, white, and gray fur, with a long black and white spiral-colored tail, had jumped neatly onto Tori’s shoulder, and nuzzled itself on it, and burrowed deeply and cuddled it’s tail around it’s little body, causing Tori to jolt a bit with astonishment. “Whoa, what the heck?” That was then, Clark came around, and scolded the little furry creature here, “Dr. Lemur! Don’t be avoiding meal times here, buddy!” Tori started to get disoriented here. “What the… ‘Dr. Lemur’?!” Clark had seen Tess and Tori there, as Tori was all clothed up, and Tess just grinned at the little lemur who was perched gently upon Tori’s shoulder. “Oh yeah. Clark and I have just this one last pet here; Dr. Lemur!” Tori though, felt her nerves tone down a bit here, and used her hand to uplift slightly, and tipped the lemur’s chin gently, and rubbed it lightly. “Hey that’s quite alright! I love lemurs!” Clark got confused, “You, you do?” Tori just beamed out her straight white toothy smile. “Of course! And I can tell that ‘Dr. Lemur’ and I will become the best of buddies here, regardless!” caressing the monkey’s chin gently. “Right there, little fella?” Dr. Lemur burrowed in a little bit more, nesting upon Tori’s shoulder here.

Clark had seen Tori, all pristine up again, and had to smile at this. “Hey Tori! Looks like you’re back into teal squared deal state again! That’s good! I actually have the hot cocoa ready for us three to sip on!” Tori just tipped the monkey’s chin again, as Dr. Lemur pounced off, and nuzzled into Tess’ bed, just a few fair leaps away, and Tori turned around to look at Clark, and gave him the most thankful grin ever as she went over to him, and hugged him hard, thanking, “Thank you so much for letting me stay here! I don’t know how I’m gonna repay you…” Clark remembered a similar time here, just hearing those two lines from Tori, but just allowed himself to give her an affectionate hugging back here, “Well, just keep Puck and Dr. Lemur in line, and that’ll all be a good repayment here!” Clark could feel the hold get more squeezed here. “Hey, hey now… You’re with us, and you’re not going anywhere either, sweetheart…” Tori just felt like grieving again, but then Clark had to gently pry off her grips and then reminded her, “Now then, let’s go quench our thirsts with some hot cocoa, ladies!”

Tori nodded her head at this little reminder. “Oh yes! Let’s get a going then!” Tess followed along, “Indeed, let’s get some chocolaty taste buds coursing in our systems!”

The teenager was in front of Clark and Tess here, as they were defensively following behind her, and Tess leaned in to inform Clark, “Hey, um… She did grab a little memory queue here, Clark.” Clark got curious, perking up a confused eyebrow, “So, was she able to tell you anything, with the clinging memory?” Tess nodded her head. And then reported, “She said she was dropped off by a woman. A doctor-like woman, to be correct here.” Clark’s confusion was upping higher here. “So the woman is or was a doctor. That would mean this feminine adult have to have worked somewhere around here. Like within the Smallville Medical Clinic…” Tess sighed inwardly, and announced, “She even could describe perfectly as to what the doctor looked like.” Clark couldn’t have been more intrigued by this, and urged for Tess to carry on. “What did she look like?” Tori though responded to this question by herself, “She was at least 5’7”, maybe an inch taller, with long blackish brown tinted hair, closed up chestnut eyes, really skinny, and wore that particular outfit on as well!”

Tess and Clark were about to say something else after the physical descriptions were made here, but Tori suddenly got another memory flash here. “And now I remember that she did work at the Smallville Medical Clinic here!”

This actually became a little unnerving for Clark, as the three of them were finally within the kitchen grounds, and Clark went over to get the three already filled up mugs of hot cocoa, and Tess lightly guided the teenager to the couch, while Clark came around to settle the mugs on some coasters, and then sat on the opposite side of Tori, whereas Tess was on the other side here. Clark had to encourage the teen, “Is there anything, maybe a source of significance that you remember about this lady doctor, sweetheart?” Tori just took a few gentle sips of her hot chocolate and nodded her head, replying, “She did leave me with a little family photograph before placing me upon the steps of that absurd place, and she stood next to a man… But even I don’t know what the family photo was about anymore. Just that, there were the three of them there, and the little girl had to have been about eight years old, at least.”

Tess nodded her head, acknowledging to all of this information. “Okay, so she left you with a family portraiture, but it’s of a family you don’t know about?” Tori nodded her head. “Yes! But why on Earth would she leave me with something like that anyhow?” Clark had to step in here, after taking a few sips of his own hot chocolate. “Honey, it’s probably a family photo of ‘you’ in it…”

Comment

-Chapter Fifteen: Attempt Reminiscing Part Two-

The teenager just continued to ruffle in her mind about how significant her importance could allegedly be in the family photo here. She just leaned backwards on the couch, and just sighed with annoyance again, “But then, that woman must be my mother! She has to be!” Tess just nodded her head at this little hopeful implication, knowing that bits and pieces of Tori’s memories are all floundering back into her mind here. “She probably wanted you to remember who the parent was that dropped you off, and then high tailed it out of there, yes.” Clark knew all of this was distressing Tori out, but in a way, things are jogging her memory, and she’s recovering mainly anything that was stolen from her, years back.

Clark leaned in and asked, “Tori? When you spoke about the photo, you mentioned that this woman, your ‘mother’, was standing next to a man… Do you remember at all, what he appeared like in this little piece of photography here?” Tori in all honesty, can respond to this question without any complications at all. But she only remembered, “He actually, I think… His head… I just can’t seem to…”

The man was hearing more details, physically be revealed about this male character next to Tori’s supposed mother, and urged on, “Honey? What were the features of this man? Anything you can think up of?”

Tori though, was phasing backwards here, as if she was going backwards on the years clocks here. As if she was being shifted into the past here. But she wasn’t there fully, as Tess leaned in to massage her shoulder, “Tori? Sweetie? What do you remember?” Tori abided on phasing out of the present world, and suddenly her body was sent back, a few years back, into the year of 2003, and had been placed upon this airplane, as it was malfunctioning in the control room. She gazed wearily around, and saw that there was that same woman, as her first memory grip came into mind here. Tori just got more disoriented, and screaming out to her, was this bald headed male adult figure there. He stood about 6’, quite muscular, with hazel-bluish eyes, with a white pearly dress shirt on, a pair of luxurious black dress pants, and nice black docs on as well. The woman, however, had her back completely aimed towards the opened up door on this plane. The bald headed man screamed out, “Helen! Don’t do it, please! I beg of you, just get yourself away from there, and come back to me, and we’ll settle this in the right manner…” Helen just sighed with a regretful one here, and said to Lex, “You knew all of it wasn’t going to work out, Lex! We’ve been married for quite some time here…”

Lex could feel the gusting of the wind air circulate in the airplane. The little typhoon it must have been creating in here, with a whirling turbulence as well. Lex just eagerly tried again, “Helen Bryce-Luthor, I cannot allow you to do this to yourself! It’s been indeed a good few years now, but you can’t back out on our marriage here! You have yet to be rightfully atoned of your deeds here, and you’re just backing out like a cowardly wife here!” Helen just sighed, and remarked back, “All of your lust for craving victories upon those who are just too inferior to mark up to your level of deceit and inexcusable deals has got to end, one way, or the other, Lex Luthor!”

Lex was furious, and then demanded, one last time, as he previously had, awhile back before this scenario arose, “Then where is she, Helen?” Helen perked up a rather rude eyebrow here, “I have no idea what is it you’re trying to infuse in my already tormented mind, but you sure are completely naïve, and self-witted here, Lex…” Lex again, couldn’t have been more infuriated here, and demanded again, “No! I’m not letting you jump out of this plane, till you tell me WHERE SHE IS, HELEN BRYCE-LUTHOR!” Helen smirked, “Oh come on, Lex! She’s just a pathetic little nuisance. She’s not even supposed to be here, in the first place! You were the one who highly commanded me to go through it, ALL THROUGH IT, when in actuality; I didn’t want her, EVER ALEXANDER LUTHOR!”

And then, with that, Helen backed out, and adjusted her parachute straps on tighter, and lastly said, “This is better than getting a real divorce, Lex… Goodbye!” then at last, Helen was out of the plane, as Lex with petrifaction, rushed up to opened plane door, and shouted out, “HELEN!!!” Lex couldn’t see Helen anymore, as the clouds took up everything from below, his heart beating faster and faster by the grieving minutes here. He started to staple backwards here, and just landed on his bottom, and was aghast mortally.

Tori just caught glimpse of the woman, ‘Helen Bryce-Luthor’, and the bald headed man, ‘Lex Luthor’ there, and having quite the verbal fight with each other here. But, what or rather, ‘who’ was the feminine eccentric person were these two talking about? What connotation did she have here? Tori wanted to go up to Lex Luthor, and ask him a few questions, and just about reached her hand over to clasp over his shoulder, but was jerked back into the present time here, as she heard fainting but gradual voices call out to her, “Tori? Tori sweetie?”

The teenager was softly shaken by Tess, and she looked wearily up to her, as her head was hurting with a disorienting condition of mental vertigo. “Oh my god…” Tess nudged the teen again lightly. “Sweetie? Did you grasp onto something here, in terms of memories?” Tori just anxiously nodded her head. “Actually, I saw these two people there! One was that same woman, and then the other, the other person, was, was a…” Clark just neatly prodded the girl’s shoulder, and asked her, “Who was the other person, Tori?” Tori started out, “The woman acclaimed his name to be… Lex Luthor.”

Comment

Wow Tori is a handful! Great update. More Cless please!

Comment

-Chapter Sixteen: Attempt Reminiscing Part Three-

The words of his frequent most prominent adversary, ‘Lex Luthor’ just caused Clark to jolt up high from his seat, and his mind gears were going everywhere. His heart beating on a full throttle ride here. He staggered backwards and then recalled out, “LEX LUTHOR?!” Tori nodded her head, “Yes, that’s the man’s name! The bald headed one!”

Even Tess was highly insecure here, and joined up next to Clark in this startle state, making Tori much more unnerved here. She perked up an eyebrow, and asked curiously, “What? Did I do something wrong?” Tess shook her head but more in the nervous matter, and implied, “Tori… Lex Luthor is my brother…” then Clark put his two cents in, “And he’s my long running enemy as well…”

Tori couldn’t have felt guiltier upon this ‘Lex Luthor’ name disclosure here, but then triggered back to the thoughts on how even she, herself, was connected to him in the fist instance.

But then, her memory lane phase was trailing back to the time where she was rapidly, put into an awkward house here. This timeframe must have been taken place well before the plane scene here, and both the woman, Helen, and the bald figure man, Lex, were just arguing a lot in the little late nineties’ or rather early two-thousand’s kitchen, and they bickered, atrociously at each other…

“You know Lex? You can be too paranoid here!” Helen spat out. Lex just sighed a rather ignorant-filled one, and remarked back, “It’s because of ‘me’, I’m keeping your job at the Smallville Medical Clinic! You were in dire needs to sustain your doctor position there!” Helen just scoffed laughter here. “Oh please… Anything to put me in bed, will always benefactor for my hospitality and caring needs to my patients there, huh Luthor?” Lex just lightly stroked his face, and regarded back, “Oh, so you could get away from our daughter, right? Since she’s more of a Daddy’s little girl?” Helen just bit back, “Victoria is more a Luthor, than a Bryce like me! And to be honest, Lex… I am real damn proud of that!” Lex had to casually taunt back a smirk, “Oh, so Tori admires the ‘real’ parent here, huh? And that’s probably what’s been making you entirely jealous, that I stood out to be the better one, that I am the true embodiment of a father and let alone a parent. Geez, Helen, you’ve stooped into your own level of insignificance here…”

Helen was about to bite out something else at Lex, when his watch beeped, and signified him to leave for work here. “Damn it… I’m set for a press conference at LuthorCorp…” Helen just smirked back, “Knock yourself out, darling.” Lex just wanted to slap his wife across the face and get away with domestic violence, but resisted, and then draped his work coat on, and then grabbed his black leather suitcase. But before he left the house, he embarked, “We will continue this later on… Until then, do your best to be a good mother for once!” Helen just placed her one arm over her chest, and the other one was out and waving her hand, “Bye, honey-dearest…” Lex just got more and more angered by his wife’s ignorance, and then left the house literally.

The woman just sighed, and then looked around. But from the front door, she heard a little what it appeared to be thirteen-year old girl voiced out, “Mom! Dad! I’m home from practice!” Helen sighed, and hollered out, “Daddy’s gone to work now, Tori!” Tori just sighed, and walked into the kitchen, after slipping off her jacket, and hung it up, and then set aside her volleyball equipment, and then looked up to her mother, Helen, here.

The present Tori had actually seen a glimpse of herself! As a thirteen year old! This was just bogus to her memory triggers here! “Oh my god! Helen is my mother, and Lex is, Lex is… My father?!” She knew the past version of herself, nor her ‘mother’ could hear her, as Helen started to get vocally abusive towards Little Tori here, “You’re late, you know that? You breached your curfew time, young lady.” Thirteen-year old Tori just sighed, and marked out, “What? I’m not even half a second late here, Mom!”

Helen roared out, “That’s the last time you try to mingle your way out of punishments you make yourself well deserved of, Victoria Luthor! Believe me, young lady this is the ‘final straw’ here for you! You’re a disgrace to the family here!” Thirteen-year old Tori just glared her mother down. “Oh, so you think Dad would appreciate me reporting all of this back to him, back to headquarters huh, Mom?!” Helen just swiftly slapped her daughter across the face, and caused her head to fling to the side here, causing her daughter to yelp a bit, but grabbed her uniform blouse hem real firmly, and got her standing upright again. “You’re coming with me, you will be brought to a place that delivers more of what you truthfully deserve, young lady…” Thirteen-year old Tori just whimpered here, but bickered back, “Just wait till Dad gets broadcasted news of this, Mom…”

Helen just had to give her daughter a dubious smile. “Oh, he’s going to be gone for a few days. He won’t recognize that you’ve left. But since I am your parent, I have the full rights to put you into Saint Louise Orphanage, where you’ll be properly taken care of from this point, onwards, for the rest of your life!”

The present Tori just couldn’t apprehend that her mother would have done that to her! That her own mother, the partial creator of her, slapped her like that!

This was just too much for her already-inflicted mind to take within. Tori just found out ‘who’ she really is…

Victoria Luthor!

Comment

-Chapter Seventeen: I Am Victoria Luthor-

This was mentally traumatizing for Tori! To have found out about her real origin and then her real name, of ‘Victoria Luthor’, was so much to take within here. She gazed wearily as her mother, Helen had pinned Thirteen-year old Tori to the ground, and deliver her some more coarse slaps to the face, and then eventually Helen had punched her own daughter across the jaw-lines, and caused the side of her daughter’s mouth to bleed deeply. “U-Ugh!” Helen still locked Thirteen-year old Tori to the ground, as the girl did her best to get her abusive mother off, but Helen remarked, “Those are my last signs of love towards you. You’re just a mistake, you mean nothing to Lex and I. You have no meaning whatsoever in both of our lives. All you do is distress out your father and I, and you will be punished for that, young lady!” Thirteen-year old Tori just struggled, “Get off of me!” Helen bellowed out, “No! Mothers need to do what they know is best for their nuisances of daughters!”

The present Tori just got even more traumatized, just looking at how badly her mother had treated her, in the past! She just cupped her mouth gently, and tears were brimming her lower eyelids and just couldn’t detain these awful scenarios here.

Thirteen-year old Tori abided on this wriggle, the side of her mouth still seeping out blood, and demanded one more time, “Let me go, Mom!” Present Tori just wanted to intervene on this, and that’s when the whole area and surroundings were becoming hazy, and foggy, and physically vague as well. “Let me go now, Mom!”

The area was abiding on getting cloudier here, and Present Tori was just wriggling against what it may not be, her mother’s abusive grips, and then she felt that her own back was on the soft carpeted ground, and her eyes were scrunched closed and tears were already pouring down the sides of her temples, and kept on saying, “No, Mom! Let me go, LET ME GO! Stop, stop doing this to me!”

But instead of her mother, pinning her to the ground, it was Tess, who just lightly sat on Tori’s waist, but not uncomfortably, and her eyes shone those affectionately concerned ones, and she just lightly massaged the teen’s cheeks and then softly commanded her, “Tori? Sweetheart?” Tori was slowly coming out of this imprecision and then Clark was seated on the ground beside her body, and gently prodded her shoulder, and even his eyes gleamed out those compassionate concerned ones as well. “Tori? Tori hey, we’re not trying to hurt you, okay sweetie?” Tori finally opened up her tear stung eyes, and saw Clark and Tess there, just trying to get her perked back to the reality here. Tess could see how unnerved her eye expressions had given out. Tori looked up to Tess, or rather ‘Aunt Tess’, and just bolted up, and bound her quickly in the most terrified hug ever. Tess just tolerated this and hugged the sixteen year old so soothingly and powerfully, and just stroked her back lightly, “Hey, hey…” Clark just winced with apologies of how Tori must have been sifted back to sometime, if she was begging for her ‘Mom’ to let her go. So he leaned in to massage her hair, and reminded her, “Tori, she’s not here, okay? It’s us two, me and Tess!”

Tori just whimpered traumatically in Tess’ comforting arms, and Tess felt her apprehension level break the meter here, and she knew right then, something bad happened to Tori here. “It’s okay, it’s okay…” Tori just sobbed harder, and admitted, “It was horrible, what she was doing to me!” Tess just nodded her head, but observing Clark just giving the teen some smooth rubs to her back. “It’s okay, she’s not here anymore, right?”

Clark gazed over to Tess, and marked out, “I think we should help her get off the ground.” Tess nodded her head, as she pried herself off of Tori, and then lightly took her non-injured arm, and Clark just clasped his hand around Tori’s waist, as the two helped the teenager up, and guided her delicately back to the couch. Then they both sat on the opposite sides of Tori here, and then Tess urged the teen, “Alright, Tori? What went on here? Did you get constant memory flashes or something?”

Tori just had to inform both Tess and Clark about what she went through here, and started out, “Okay, well first of all… It started out, that I was on this plane, so many years back, and the bald headed man, Lex Luthor was there, with a woman named… Helen Bryce-Luthor!” Clark’s insecurities were escalating higher here. He knew already of Lex Luthor, his prime nemesis, but to think of him being fully married to a woman he knew in the past, Helen Bryce-Luthor, just popped the charts here for him. So he lightly encouraged Tori, “Okay, so you saw both Luthor and his wife there, on this plane?” Tori nodded her head. “Yes! And they were arguing about their marriage, about how they’ve been married for a long period of time! And also, Helen was about to jump out of the plane, before she could respond to Lex’s question about ‘Where is she, HELEN BRYCE-LUTHOR!’ and I saw the woman take a leap out of the plane, but making sure her parachute straps were well tightened here…”

Clark knew this is how things ended between Lex and Helen, many years back, and then nodded his head at this. Tess couldn’t believe that her own brother was just trying to get her sister-in-law to come back inside, and not make the pounce out of the airplane. So she eagerly insisted Tori, “Alright, so my prodigal sister-in-law high tailed it out of there, without telling my brother, where this feminine obscured person was… Okay sweetie, that’s good, that’s very good! But we, Clark and I need you to tell us more, okay?” Tori just sniffled a tad bit, and went on for her ‘aunt’s’ sake, “And then, I was back here, with you guys, telling you about the name of that bald figure, and then, and then… I was brought back to a time, probably a year or two before Helen had jumped out of the air flight machine, and then, then… I saw Lex and Helen, inside of this discreet house, and they were arguing some more, about how Lex was more the ‘better’ of them two… Lex was really angry, and had left the house!” Clark sighed, and with a barking sense here, “Figures, he’s always angry, and aims for the most stupid victory-savoring deeds here…”

Tori shook her head, “No, he actually was being good here, Clark!” Clark just gave her a dubious perk of an eyebrow, “You may think that, Tori. But really, Lex is the sour in the rough here!” Tori just angrily demanded, “Will you let me finish, for god’s sake Clark?!” Clark felt that Tori’s commanding words were struck like lightning in his heart, and then convinced himself to allow the teenager to carry onward with this. “Oh sure sweetie, go for it… Sorry, I get jitters all the time when I think of Luthor…” Tess just reassured Tori “Don’t worry sweetie. We’re not mad at you for bringing up my brother’s name here. We’re just mad at the risky situations he’s put a lot of people all around Smallville, LuthorCorp, Metropolis, Belle Reeve, Smallville Medical Clinic, and other places around he had high priorities to attend to in the past…” Tori just nodded her head, “Well, it gets much worse after the argument with him and his wife Helen here. You see? After Lex had left for a whole week to go work at LuthorCorp, Helen was greeted by a thirteen year old girl there. She was coming home from this volleyball practice here…” Tess and Clark nodded their heads, as if to ease the teen to go onwards more with this memory clasping ordeal. “And apparently, this thirteen year old girl was the daughter of Lex Luthor, AND Helen Bryce-Luthor!”

Tess could feel some tensions in her nerves start to instigate as Clark’s heart was rapidly doing a three-sixty spin on him. They both were highly surprised that Lex had a daughter, and he shared this daughter with Helen! Their hearts were afraid of any future disclosures that Tori were going to implicate here. “Anyhow, after the father, Lex Luthor had left the house, Helen came up to her daughter, and started to verbally abuse her! Telling her that she’s ‘a disgrace to the family’, and then, then after her daughter was trying to tell her the whole truth, that she didn’t breach curfew time at all, Helen had slapped her!” Tori then whimpered after this horrific line came into queue here. Tess’ eyes went sunwide after this, and got quirked up with a timid sense of hatred here. “So she slapped her own daughter, just because her daughter was telling the truth about not even actually breaking the curfew time?!” Tori nodded her head. Tess just sighed and stroked her own face gently. “That’s just wrong for a mother to do that to her daughter. That’s despicable!” Clark sighed, and he himself put in, “Helen was always a traitor of a woman. And it doesn’t surprise me that she would have gone out of her ways to hit her own daughter, her flesh and blood to be more frank here… But, Tori sweetheart? Carry on!”

The teenager thanked Clark for allowing her to pass along the rest of these flashbacks, and then had implied, “She also said, while being on her struggling daughter, after hitting the side of her mouth, making it bleed, ‘those are my last signs of love towards you. You’re just a mistake, you mean nothing to Lex and I. You have no meaning whatsoever in both of our lives. All you do is distress out your father and I, and you will be punished for that, young lady!’ and it was horrible!”

Tess just cringed at the fact Helen would do that to her daughter. “That indeed is horrible…” Clark whistled at this, and agreed with Tess, “I second you, Tess. How a mother would just treat her daughter that badly, is just disgusting!” Tori then had to put in, “I hate her! I hate what she’s done to me!”

That was then, Clark’s and Tess’ hearts were both pounded with the most unbearable thundering senses here. It was as if, Tori were this ‘daughter’ to both Helen and Lex here! Tess just lightly shrugged Tori and demanded her, “Honey, you mean to tell us, Clark and myself that you are…”

Tori then lastly, to connect all of the dots together, and pieced up this hazardous and most heart-thrilling family puzzle together, “I am Victoria Luthor…”

Comment

Tess has a neice! I wonder how she will feel when Tori tells her this news? I hope Tess can keep Tori safe from Lex and even Helen!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎