Ties That Bloods Bind

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr

-Chapter Fifteen: Attempt Reminiscing Part Two-

The teenager just continued to ruffle in her mind about how significant her importance could allegedly be in the family photo here. She just leaned backwards on the couch, and just sighed with annoyance again, “But then, that woman must be my mother! She has to be!” Tess just nodded her head at this little hopeful implication, knowing that bits and pieces of Tori’s memories are all floundering back into her mind here. “She probably wanted you to remember who the parent was that dropped you off, and then high tailed it out of there, yes.” Clark knew all of this was distressing Tori out, but in a way, things are jogging her memory, and she’s recovering mainly anything that was stolen from her, years back.

Clark leaned in and asked, “Tori? When you spoke about the photo, you mentioned that this woman, your ‘mother’, was standing next to a man… Do you remember at all, what he appeared like in this little piece of photography here?” Tori in all honesty, can respond to this question without any complications at all. But she only remembered, “He actually, I think… His head… I just can’t seem to…”

The man was hearing more details, physically be revealed about this male character next to Tori’s supposed mother, and urged on, “Honey? What were the features of this man? Anything you can think up of?”

Tori though, was phasing backwards here, as if she was going backwards on the years clocks here. As if she was being shifted into the past here. But she wasn’t there fully, as Tess leaned in to massage her shoulder, “Tori? Sweetie? What do you remember?” Tori abided on phasing out of the present world, and suddenly her body was sent back, a few years back, into the year of 2003, and had been placed upon this airplane, as it was malfunctioning in the control room. She gazed wearily around, and saw that there was that same woman, as her first memory grip came into mind here. Tori just got more disoriented, and screaming out to her, was this bald headed male adult figure there. He stood about 6’, quite muscular, with hazel-bluish eyes, with a white pearly dress shirt on, a pair of luxurious black dress pants, and nice black docs on as well. The woman, however, had her back completely aimed towards the opened up door on this plane. The bald headed man screamed out, “Helen! Don’t do it, please! I beg of you, just get yourself away from there, and come back to me, and we’ll settle this in the right manner…” Helen just sighed with a regretful one here, and said to Lex, “You knew all of it wasn’t going to work out, Lex! We’ve been married for quite some time here…”

Lex could feel the gusting of the wind air circulate in the airplane. The little typhoon it must have been creating in here, with a whirling turbulence as well. Lex just eagerly tried again, “Helen Bryce-Luthor, I cannot allow you to do this to yourself! It’s been indeed a good few years now, but you can’t back out on our marriage here! You have yet to be rightfully atoned of your deeds here, and you’re just backing out like a cowardly wife here!” Helen just sighed, and remarked back, “All of your lust for craving victories upon those who are just too inferior to mark up to your level of deceit and inexcusable deals has got to end, one way, or the other, Lex Luthor!”

Lex was furious, and then demanded, one last time, as he previously had, awhile back before this scenario arose, “Then where is she, Helen?” Helen perked up a rather rude eyebrow here, “I have no idea what is it you’re trying to infuse in my already tormented mind, but you sure are completely naïve, and self-witted here, Lex…” Lex again, couldn’t have been more infuriated here, and demanded again, “No! I’m not letting you jump out of this plane, till you tell me WHERE SHE IS, HELEN BRYCE-LUTHOR!” Helen smirked, “Oh come on, Lex! She’s just a pathetic little nuisance. She’s not even supposed to be here, in the first place! You were the one who highly commanded me to go through it, ALL THROUGH IT, when in actuality; I didn’t want her, EVER ALEXANDER LUTHOR!”

And then, with that, Helen backed out, and adjusted her parachute straps on tighter, and lastly said, “This is better than getting a real divorce, Lex… Goodbye!” then at last, Helen was out of the plane, as Lex with petrifaction, rushed up to opened plane door, and shouted out, “HELEN!!!” Lex couldn’t see Helen anymore, as the clouds took up everything from below, his heart beating faster and faster by the grieving minutes here. He started to staple backwards here, and just landed on his bottom, and was aghast mortally.

Tori just caught glimpse of the woman, ‘Helen Bryce-Luthor’, and the bald headed man, ‘Lex Luthor’ there, and having quite the verbal fight with each other here. But, what or rather, ‘who’ was the feminine eccentric person were these two talking about? What connotation did she have here? Tori wanted to go up to Lex Luthor, and ask him a few questions, and just about reached her hand over to clasp over his shoulder, but was jerked back into the present time here, as she heard fainting but gradual voices call out to her, “Tori? Tori sweetie?”

The teenager was softly shaken by Tess, and she looked wearily up to her, as her head was hurting with a disorienting condition of mental vertigo. “Oh my god…” Tess nudged the teen again lightly. “Sweetie? Did you grasp onto something here, in terms of memories?” Tori just anxiously nodded her head. “Actually, I saw these two people there! One was that same woman, and then the other, the other person, was, was a…” Clark just neatly prodded the girl’s shoulder, and asked her, “Who was the other person, Tori?” Tori started out, “The woman acclaimed his name to be… Lex Luthor.”
    Oh my goodness... After all of this time... That doctor chick could be her?? Really??? The lady who played her before who has your confirmation name as her first?? Dang it, Tori is just really aching for the answers and callbacks here... I miss Helen Bryce she was soooo good.... but this was seat-grippin', gotta read the next! Good chapter again, Anne Claire Emmanuelle McPherson!

Comment

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr

-Chapter Sixteen: Attempt Reminiscing Part Three-

The words of his frequent most prominent adversary, ‘Lex Luthor’ just caused Clark to jolt up high from his seat, and his mind gears were going everywhere. His heart beating on a full throttle ride here. He staggered backwards and then recalled out, “LEX LUTHOR?!” Tori nodded her head, “Yes, that’s the man’s name! The bald headed one!”

Even Tess was highly insecure here, and joined up next to Clark in this startle state, making Tori much more unnerved here. She perked up an eyebrow, and asked curiously, “What? Did I do something wrong?” Tess shook her head but more in the nervous matter, and implied, “Tori… Lex Luthor is my brother…” then Clark put his two cents in, “And he’s my long running enemy as well…”

Tori couldn’t have felt guiltier upon this ‘Lex Luthor’ name disclosure here, but then triggered back to the thoughts on how even she, herself, was connected to him in the fist instance.

But then, her memory lane phase was trailing back to the time where she was rapidly, put into an awkward house here. This timeframe must have been taken place well before the plane scene here, and both the woman, Helen, and the bald figure man, Lex, were just arguing a lot in the little late nineties’ or rather early two-thousand’s kitchen, and they bickered, atrociously at each other…

“You know Lex? You can be too paranoid here!” Helen spat out. Lex just sighed a rather ignorant-filled one, and remarked back, “It’s because of ‘me’, I’m keeping your job at the Smallville Medical Clinic! You were in dire needs to sustain your doctor position there!” Helen just scoffed laughter here. “Oh please… Anything to put me in bed, will always benefactor for my hospitality and caring needs to my patients there, huh Luthor?” Lex just lightly stroked his face, and regarded back, “Oh, so you could get away from our daughter, right? Since she’s more of a Daddy’s little girl?” Helen just bit back, “Victoria is more a Luthor, than a Bryce like me! And to be honest, Lex… I am real damn proud of that!” Lex had to casually taunt back a smirk, “Oh, so Tori admires the ‘real’ parent here, huh? And that’s probably what’s been making you entirely jealous, that I stood out to be the better one, that I am the true embodiment of a father and let alone a parent. Geez, Helen, you’ve stooped into your own level of insignificance here…”

Helen was about to bite out something else at Lex, when his watch beeped, and signified him to leave for work here. “Damn it… I’m set for a press conference at LuthorCorp…” Helen just smirked back, “Knock yourself out, darling.” Lex just wanted to slap his wife across the face and get away with domestic violence, but resisted, and then draped his work coat on, and then grabbed his black leather suitcase. But before he left the house, he embarked, “We will continue this later on… Until then, do your best to be a good mother for once!” Helen just placed her one arm over her chest, and the other one was out and waving her hand, “Bye, honey-dearest…” Lex just got more and more angered by his wife’s ignorance, and then left the house literally.

The woman just sighed, and then looked around. But from the front door, she heard a little what it appeared to be thirteen-year old girl voiced out, “Mom! Dad! I’m home from practice!” Helen sighed, and hollered out, “Daddy’s gone to work now, Tori!” Tori just sighed, and walked into the kitchen, after slipping off her jacket, and hung it up, and then set aside her volleyball equipment, and then looked up to her mother, Helen, here.

The present Tori had actually seen a glimpse of herself! As a thirteen year old! This was just bogus to her memory triggers here! “Oh my god! Helen is my mother, and Lex is, Lex is… My father?!” She knew the past version of herself, nor her ‘mother’ could hear her, as Helen started to get vocally abusive towards Little Tori here, “You’re late, you know that? You breached your curfew time, young lady.” Thirteen-year old Tori just sighed, and marked out, “What? I’m not even half a second late here, Mom!”

Helen roared out, “That’s the last time you try to mingle your way out of punishments you make yourself well deserved of, Victoria Luthor! Believe me, young lady this is the ‘final straw’ here for you! You’re a disgrace to the family here!” Thirteen-year old Tori just glared her mother down. “Oh, so you think Dad would appreciate me reporting all of this back to him, back to headquarters huh, Mom?!” Helen just swiftly slapped her daughter across the face, and caused her head to fling to the side here, causing her daughter to yelp a bit, but grabbed her uniform blouse hem real firmly, and got her standing upright again. “You’re coming with me, you will be brought to a place that delivers more of what you truthfully deserve, young lady…” Thirteen-year old Tori just whimpered here, but bickered back, “Just wait till Dad gets broadcasted news of this, Mom…”

Helen just had to give her daughter a dubious smile. “Oh, he’s going to be gone for a few days. He won’t recognize that you’ve left. But since I am your parent, I have the full rights to put you into Saint Louise Orphanage, where you’ll be properly taken care of from this point, onwards, for the rest of your life!”

The present Tori just couldn’t apprehend that her mother would have done that to her! That her own mother, the partial creator of her, slapped her like that!

This was just too much for her already-inflicted mind to take within. Tori just found out ‘who’ she really is…

Victoria Luthor!
      and the updates get better and better! She just found out through those memory calls that she's their daughter? Lex and Helen's daughter?? But, but! Helen had slapped the poor thing. Oh my... what's Cless going to do now about this reality reveal? Good update again Anne Claire Emmanuelle McPherson! *Yeah, used your best colour there, sis *

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎