No announcement yet.

Poll:Favorite V Actress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll:Favorite V Actress

I hope this Is all right but with the beautiful and talented woman on V I wanted to see who board members like best
    Elizabeth Mitchell
    0%
    Laura Vandervoort
    0%
    Morena Baccarin
    0%
    Jane Badler
    0%

The poll is expired.

Favorite is Laura V, cause she's pretty ... haha ...

But best acting props go to Morena, although they are all pretty stellar.

Comment

I LOVE Morena Baccarin. So I voted for her.

Comment

The Anna character has been the role of Morena's career so far (in my opinion).
        The actual on screen acting, Elizabeth Mitchell because her grief is very real and the small mannerisms she had with Hobbs was a nice touch. It's really a toss up between both women.

Comment

I had to go with Elizabeth Mitchell just because she's probably the best actress on the show in general. Morena does a fantastic job, but Elizabeth has shown a huge range of emotions with very little to work with at times. She also brings out the best in other actors when their abilities are limited.

Comment

Among looks It can be tough between Morena and Laura.That IS not to see Elizabeth
            Isn't attractive because she Is but Morena and Laura battle for eye candy for guys.As for acting wise it It touch between Morena and Elizabeth.Elizabeth brings a lot to show but Morena also brings a lot as Anna.If you go back and watch Morena
            on firefly and then watch her as Anna you can see she has range.

Comment

Jane is my favorite actress, so far. If you've include the women of the NBC version in this poll, My pick might be a little different.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎