No announcement yet.

oliver and the ladies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oliver and the ladies

So while watching the end scene and I realized that Oliver had slept with all 3 of the women in the room he sure gets around.

Of course, that's why he's Oliver Queen. I remember an audio commentary once where they were like, "Yeah, we've got Oliver in his jet with the ladies because we're trying to make him more of playboy but it never seems to work out" ...quite the contrary actually. haha.

Comment

*LOL* I was thinking the same thing 1st Tess, 2nd Lois, & now Chloe who is now his wife and cousin in law with x-lover Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveHurts38
        *LOL* I was thinking the same thing 1st Tess, 2nd Lois, & now Chloe who is now his wife and cousin in law with x-lover Lois.
        I'm not sure that order is correct. In Toxic Lois asked "Do you even know Oliver Queen?" and she answered "Not as well as you do."

So that was either a lie to conceal the true depth of their previous relationship or Tollie was never sexual before he jumped the waitress (see Committed).

Then it would be Lois, Tess & Chloe.
        Last edited by DJ Doena; 03-16-2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
          I'm not sure that order is correct. In Toxic Lois asked "Do you even know Oliver Queen?" and she answered "Not as well as you do."

So that was either a lie to conceal the true depth of their previous relationship or Tollie was never sexual before he jumped the waitress (see Commitment).

Then it would be Lois, Tess & Chloe.
          Okay, so I guess it's your order.

Comment

But lets face it: Sex aside, no one has kissed more ladies than our farm boy.
            (onscreen at least five times with Chloe [Hug, Rush, Magnetic, Devoted & Vessel] plus the famous very first kiss in Abyss, then Lana, Alicia, Lucy, Tess & Zatanna).

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
              But lets face it: Sex aside, no one has kissed more ladies than our farm boy.
              (onscreen at least five times with Chloe [Hug, Rush, Magnetic, Devoted & Vessel] plus the famous very first kiss in Abyss, then Lana, Alicia, Lucy, Tess & Zatanna).
              Mostly makeouts actually sexual encounters only 2 woman Lana and Lois but, Oliver well, let's just say as much as Gene Simmons.

Comment

Originally posted by the jester
                So while watching the end scene and I realized that Oliver had slept with all 3 of the women in the room he sure gets around.
                Yeah, I took note of this when he started hooking up with Chloe last season... that he had been with the three female Leads Oh, poor Oliver "Heif" Queen

Comment

lol; I think the very fact that Oliver is with Chloe negates any possibility that Oliver may have slept with Lo since I doubt that Chloe would have ever gotten herself involved with a guy that slept with one of her relatives, and Season showed otherwise that they never got that far. If they were trying to recton it in early season 9, then they corrected themselves with the pairing of Chlollie. I mean, Chlark was a more popular ship than Lollie and they never slept with each other when they could have in earlier seasons.

Comment

I don't think Chloe would date anyone like Oliver Queen who gets around...but they started dating anyways. Clark and Lana got back together after she was dating, sleeping and married to Lex and while Chloe is a completely different nature, the fact she got together with Ollie imo shows that it wouldn't have mattered if he had slept with Lois. And don't episodes like Fortune kinda imply that there was some Lollie action?

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                      I don't think Chloe would date anyone like Oliver Queen who gets around...but they started dating anyways. Clark and Lana got back together after she was dating, sleeping and married to Lex and while Chloe is a completely different nature, the fact she got together with Ollie imo shows that it wouldn't have mattered if he had slept with Lois. And don't episodes like Fortune kinda imply that there was some Lollie action?
                      1. The difference in the women that Oliver had dated in the past as a playboy and Lois is that Chloe wasn't related to any of them, so it wouldn't have mattered to her. Lois and Chloe are practically like sisters; heck, when Jimmy thought back in Stiletto that Lois was offering him a chance to date her as a way for him to get back on the rebound, the thought of that alone somewhat...well to put it mildly, disgusted her.

2. This show has made no attempt to visually hide when a pair has slept together, and we were never given any visual signs that the two had slept together sexually. They may have most likely slept next to each other like Lana and Lex did in the season 5 finale, but that's as far as I'd say that they would have gone.

3. As I mentioned above, Chlark was considered a more popular ship and in that case, they would have had more justification on sleeping with each other, but the producers never went there, with one of the reasons being I believe that Chloe was related to Lois.

4. The way that Lois described her past relationship with Queen in Homecoming and Patriot somewhat implies even more that nothing really serious happened.

5. Also Lex wasn't related to Clark, nor were they friends anymore, so I don't think it mattered to them at that point.

Point being, I think other than Season 6 having blatantly stated and shown that nothing of that intimate nature having taken placed, along with the rules that we know DC gave to the show regarding Clark and Lois's love life, AND the fact that Chloe's related to Lois, would be more than enough factors to say that by the end of the show's run, the only main characters that Oliver ever slept with were Chloe and Tess.
                      Last edited by herolee10; 10-25-2011, 05:00 AM.

Comment

It seems a staple of many teen drama shows that every male character at some point will date/sleep with every female character and visa versa(unless they related like Brenda and Brandon Walsh). lol

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎