Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Devil In A Blue Dress" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Diana say to Marcus something about the 5th column being there enemies? Because she must know Lisa is in league with them.

Comment

I will be pissed if theres no season 3. Next week is gonna end on a cliffhanger and if I never find out what happens to humanity its gonna drive me insane forever. x.x

Comment

OMG...

the finale looks likje it may be the best episode yet!

Enjoyed this episode a lot- have I said that for a few episodes now?

Loved Joshua getting his memory back- and remembering which side he was on- and the worried look in regards to the Queen Egg.

Loved Erica realizing it would have been a mistake to let the blue energy do its thing- and Hobbes coming around to say that she's not him and should follow her own thinking.

Loved Diana's firmness with Marcus (notice that he did not tell Anna about his contact with her).

Can't wait for next week.

Comment

Based on Previews It looks like Diana and not Lisa will take the throne from Anna.
          Based purely on previews I think the deaths will be

Ryan
          Tyler

and If third death happens the preview hint at Lisa(which I will be devested at)

Of course this could all be misleading but regardless I look forward to the season finale.And I sure hope next week IS Seaosn and not series finale.

Comment

EPIC EPIC
            wow and next week looks incredible
            what is Diana really up too? Its gonna be so sad no new V till, maybe we find out its fate around May. I am so hoping V returns for a Season 3 in Sept. I cant wait till next January.
            Marc Singer looked awesome in his szene.
            I hope Lisa does not die.
            Its great to see Marcus again. And Sid sure has some great lines.
            I have to admit the series sure did alot of story telling in its 10 episode Season 2 run. Some episodes looked like they ended too soon, but I am really happy with how this season has turned out ☺

Comment

Silly question, was the title "the Devil in the Blue Dress" referring to the blue energy or was it about someone like Lisa.

Comment

There's a song called, "Devil in a Red Dress"- I'm thinking the title is a play on that, referencing Anna?

Comment

I think Lisa is in bad shape too. It'll be worse for Ryan and Tyler, if only "Amy" knew the truth about her real mother, she'll fight Anna.

I feel like Marcus and Joshua are worried about what Diana is up to. Possible alliance with Fifth Column ? No for Marcus (or maybe to have his Anna queen back) but I think Joshua will stay with them on Earth (If only!!!).

Comment

Marcus has his own agenda. I dont picture him 5C because i think he has seen the weakness in Anna and her sudden change in moods and yesterday how Anna was cuddling Amy. Marcus I beleive is more evil that all of them together.

I wouldnt be surprised if Marcus has his own agenda to take over the ship.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎