Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series 4 News

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the SDCC interviews. The Merlin cast is so awesome. Now that Smallville is over, I started to watch Merlin and now that I am all caught up, I am anxiously waiting for news on Season 4 of Merlin. Have heard
    That it may start on Oct 8 but it was not confirmed and was not a certain date. I also heard another date in
    Oct in the UK...has anyone heard a confirmed date?

Comment

I saw this on Facebook, though who knows:

Season 4, Episode 1: The Revival of the Witch Part One
      Original Air Date—October 2011
      Season 4, Episode 2: The Revival of the Witch Part Two

Comment

Can't wait for Merlin to come back. I'm probably in a minority, but I think it is now a far better show than Doctor Who.

Comment

I'd say Who and Merlin are in the same boat now. They both need to pick it up a little, but that's just me. >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33

Nice!! Oh I hope that's true!! I can't wait to see it, I miss this show something fierce.

Comment

i just finished watching series 1 and am half through series 2 the problem though is i missed the 2nd half of series 2 and am on half way of series 3 but i really like this show ive been watching repeats on SPACE

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33

Thanks for the information. I love this show almost if not more that I did Smallville, and I can hardly wait for Season 4. I am constantly looking for news.

I enjoy Doctor Who old and new, (favorite episode happens to be Midnight Season 4 episode 10 or 11 with Colin Morgan as Jethro; Colin Morgan and David Tennant together......ROCKED), but Merlin........it is the best!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superjude
                  Thanks for the information. I love this show almost if not more that I did Smallville, and I can hardly wait for Season 4. I am constantly looking for news.

I enjoy Doctor Who old and new, (favorite episode happens to be Midnight Season 4 episode 10 or 11 with Colin Morgan as Jethro; Colin Morgan and David Tennant together......ROCKED), but Merlin........it is the best!!!!!
                  Glad I'm not the only one! I feel the same! I talk about it to anyone I can, for me it's right up there with my love for SPN.

Comment

Why is there no confirmed return date? Or is there one now?

Last edited by LuthorKent90; 09-08-2011, 08:17 AM.

Comment

I think I read somewhere it would be early October.

Comment

Yeah I read on tumblr, before October 8th. Wonder why they don't have an official return date yet though.. that is so weird. Especially when it's not even a month away.

The BBC has announced that Series 4 of Merlin will begin early October on BBC1. The day and time are still to be confirmed but it will begin sometime in week 40 (1-7 October). Merlin traditionally airs on a Saturday, but with the Doctor Who Series 6 finale showing early evening, it’s not clear if that will still be the case.

Comment

Here's the first promo for the new season: Series Four Launch Trailer (we should have been on like the 3rd or 4th trailer by now). And we still don't have an official date except that its some time early next month; it ridiculous.

Comment

I cannot wait!!! And based on the new pics I've see of Morgana I'm excited for where they'll take her this year! Her sudden shift into a dark Morgana doesn't seem so over the top this time around.

Comment

And we have an official date and time..... October 1st, at 7:50pm in the UK. I'll be looking for it on Saturday afternoon since you guys are like 4-5 hours ahead of us.

Comment

OH Yeah!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎