No announcement yet.

Series 4 News

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series 4 News

It's that time of the year again and Merlin will shortly be back to there filming shedule *FLAIL* time has gone quick.

2 pieces of news for you:

~Series 4 was supposed to have just 10 eps this time around, but actually series 4 is set to have the normal 13 eps (Hopefully no filler eps :P)

~Tom Hopper (Sir Percival) will reprise his role and even become a regular.I concur with this!

Feel free to post any news tidbits
    Last edited by genvillewars92; 04-13-2011, 01:04 PM.

really good news, i really hope they start moving on with the magic storyline instead of the same good vs evil magic

they need to make sure athur finds out

Comment

i can't wait for series 4. I know its going to be fantastic just like the first three seasons.

Comment

Here's some spoilers for season 4:
        Merlin in love(not with freya)
        Lancelot,Nimueh,Mordred return
        Morgana kills someone
        Morgana meets the great dragon
        creation of the knights of the round table

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
          Morgana kills someone
          Oh, this sounds awesome! Hope that season 4 will be even darker than season 3! I love that both Nimueh and Mordred will return! Morgana killing someone...bäh...not quite convinced on that...if she were to kill someone sheīd still be a spoiled brat compared to Camelotīs Morgan, Morgana meeting the dragon on the other hand could be very interesting with a nice twist... I am looking forward to the knights of the round table!

All in all, season 4 sounds very intruiging and I canīt wait for it to air

Comment

Morgana kills someone
            if morgana meets the great dragon is it possible she might learn of Merlin's magic.

Comment

Here are a few tidbits about the season from executive producer Johnny Capps in an interview with SFX: interview

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                if morgana meets the great dragon is it possible she might learn of Merlin's magic.
                Probably... Iīm curious how that interaction will turn out. the dragon isnīt trusting Morgana. I wonder if she tries to convince him to be her ally... Very excited for that scene!

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixforce86
                  Probably... Iīm curious how that interaction will turn out. the dragon isnīt trusting Morgana. I wonder if she tries to convince him to be her ally... Very excited for that scene!
                  me too. I can't wait for the 4th Season. Too bad it won't be back until 2012.

Comment

Morgana kills someone
                    Where have you heard of all of these? :P There most probably just rumours...although Morgana meeting The Great Dragon?? ME WANTS.

News:

Nathaniel Parker joins 'Merlin' cast! WHOO
                    Source: Digital Spy

Comment

Merlin Series 4 will start in september or october 2011. Confirmed by Colin(the guys who plans Merlin)
                      Source: Cultbox.

Comment

It'll be back in the UK long before that. Thus available to us as well.

Comment

There are some pics on the net from Merlin season 4 filming. The pics feature Morgana and Morgause. Morgana is dressed all in black... SO Morgause will be brought back to life in season 4 unless she didnīt die in the finale...

Comment

Originally posted by genvillewars92
                            It's that time of the year again and Merlin will shortly be back to there filming shedule *FLAIL* time has gone quick.

2 pieces of news for you:

~Series 4 was supposed to have just 10 eps this time around, but actually series 4 is set to have the normal 13 eps (Hopefully no filler eps :P)

~Tom Hopper (Sir Percival) will reprise his role and even become a regular.I concur with this!

Feel free to post any news tidbits
                            I forgot who Sir Percival is.

YAY to 13 eps! Why did they change it back to 13? Not that I'm complaining...

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                              I forgot who Sir Percival is.
                              Same here

Thanks for all the news guys! I'm so glad the season will have 13 eps And Morgan meeting the dragon... sounds very interesting!

Originally posted by Amar J
                              i really hope they start moving on with the magic storyline instead of the same good vs evil magic
                              Yeah me too!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎