No announcement yet.

I am not so sure Conner shattering that green K so close to CK was a good idea,

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borednow
    Yeah dumbest idea ever... Lois should have got rid of the Green K... and Kicked Lionel in the head.

Yeah that was the thing. She bugged out pretty quick. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ressurrector
      Yeah that was the thing. She bugged out pretty quick. lol
      Lois needs to kick someone in the head... if it had been Lionel I would even forgive them for Fortune... okay almost forgive them but it would be close!

Comment

Yeah dumbest idea ever... Lois should have got rid of the Green K... and Kicked Lionel in the head.
        I agree Lois should have kicked Lionel or atleast someone in the head but I kinda liked how Conner got a chance to make things right even if he was under the red k effect.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
          I agree Lois should have kicked Lionel or atleast someone in the head but I kinda liked how Conner got a chance to make things right even if he was under the red k effect.
          I do think he should get a chance to make things right somehow but... the heat visioning Green-k is just too stupid for words and always has been.

Comment

It did bother me alot in "Fierce" but I think that's because the whole episode was imo weak.

Comment

I agree it was a bad move in "Fierce", I think back then I commented on my disdain for it as a gimmick for the writers, that could actually kill Clark. Now I wish Lois could have siezed the opportunity to clobber Lionel, kick the crap out of Conner and save Clark. How Lois like that would have been! Lois FTW!

Comment

Kicking Conner after the red k ring was destroyed seems kinda pointless and harsh imo. Too bad his apology to Lois was cut out though.

Comment

I don't think she should have beat him up, I think she shouldn't have trusted him though and had Clark talk her into it... that would have been nice and we could have seen Conner apologize then...

Comment

How about this.

Considering kryptonite is a rock, and when you heat up a rock it melts, and loses its form, perhaps the heating of kryptonite destroyed its harmful effects and clark was no longer affected by it.

given that comics and movies may have done something different, it is never the 100% truth of what happens when kryptonite is melted or heated beyond recognition.
                    So this, like the rest of the show, is the writers' and producers' interpretation of what COULD happen.

Comment

It was bad storytelling. Kryponite dust exploding near Clark didn't hurt him. Yet in "Beacon" when Clark and Ollie were looking for the bullet Alexander shot at Martha, Clark was reeling from the Kryptonite dust the bullet has shattered it.

It was inconsistent, but that sort of inconsistent storytelling has happened before...

Comment

After what Lionel put Lois through in the meat locker, I think Lois would be aiming a lot lower...

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎