Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am not so sure Conner shattering that green K so close to CK was a good idea,

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not so sure Conner shattering that green K so close to CK was a good idea,

Heres why

That would shatter that kryptonite into dust that clark could have inhaled and then he would die a dibilitating death.

Go read about depleted uranium and soldiers in iraq. Those giant bullets the a-10 warthog plane fires are made out of depleted uranium. When they hit a tank they will rip it to shreds but it vaporizes them shells into dust and if your anywhere around that and breath that dust in you get uranium in your lungs and will suffer all kinds of stuff in the future before it finally gets u. Hey sorry to over analyze the writing again but when Clark dies of cancer somewhere in offscreen ville in season 11 you can thank Conner!

Kara also got rid of green K next to Clark with heat vision with no ill effects so I'm thinking Clark will be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
      Kara also got rid of green K next to Clark with heat vision with no ill effects so I'm thinking Clark will be just fine.

I dont seem to remember that but I am not surprised.

Comment

What Conner did when he used heat vision to destroy Kryptonite to save Clark was an echo of what Kara back in the 7th season episode Traveler.

Comment

That was the one skill they worked so much on together. Risky yes, but Conner's way of showing Clark that he was focused on what Clark tried to teach him and not Lionel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ressurrector
            I dont seem to remember that but I am not surprised.
            S7 ep.3 Fierce...One of the evil beauty contestants riled up dirt and green K ended up in a whirl wind and weak Clark went down. Kara came along and used her new found heat vision to destroy the green K next to him. The first thing I thought of when Connor did the same thing. I didn't like it when Kara saved Clark from green K and I didn't like it this time either.
            Last edited by SnowBird; 03-06-2011, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I also thought about what would happen if one of the pieces that exploded had gotten in Clark's eye or worse yet his fire blast miss and scorch Clark. Ultimately it's just a tv show and Conner was proving a point but it really was a rather bonehead move.

Comment

Desperate times, desperate measures. Conner had just seconds to act, he was untrained, he was scared, and he was horrified at what he had done under the influence of Red K. Next tie, he'll probably just blow it away with super-breath.

Comment

I think it's funny that you guys use "Kara did it first in 'Fierce' and Clark wasn't hurt by it" to defend this episode's instance of it.

It was a silly scene then and it's still silly now.

Does green kryptonite only explode in one direction? Clark was in the path of the burning fragments in both instances! It's a wonder he's not hamburger.

Comment

I'm not so sure either. I mean, Clark did get a kryptonite explosion to da face. Wouldn't those chunks splinter his skin?

Comment

What if the green k turned to black k like when Clark heat visioned Lex's krypto ring back in Onyx?

Comment

Originally posted by Ressurrector
                        Hey sorry to over analyze the writing again but when Clark dies of cancer somewhere in offscreen ville in season 11 you can thank Conner!
                        LMFAO

Comment

I thought this was retarded back when Kara did it, and it is retarded now. In the animated movie Superman: Doomsday this was how Supes killed the fake Superman. Super heating it to the point of exploding just aerosol-ized the kryptonite like some sort of chemical or biological weapon, he inhaled it and died.

Comment

Yep, I remember when Kara did it in 7.03 "Fierce" we were all saying how ridiculous it was that the Kryptonite just exploded in his face and did nothing. I can't believe they did it again.

Comment

Yeah dumbest idea ever... Lois should have got rid of the Green K... and Kicked Lionel in the head.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎