Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasons 8, 9, & 10 figures, as of "Scion"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figures for 'Scion', 'Kent', 'Booster', and 'Dominion' have been updated as of 10:55 AM (Eastern time) 5/7/2011.

Figures for 'Prophecy' have been added as of 10:55 AM (Eastern time) 5/7/2011.

Comment

Wow Prophecy is the runaway loser of the season so far. I hated it but I felt there were worse episodes this season. I guess the straw finally broke and some of the "always vote 10" people got fed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Who
        Wow Prophecy is the runaway loser of the season so far. I hated it but I felt there were worse episodes this season. I guess the straw finally broke and some of the "always vote 10" people got fed up.
        My guess is timing had a lot to do with it.

I don't think 'Prophecy' would have such low scores if it were the 14th or 15th episode (or even earlier), rather than airing the week before the finale.

Just IMO, and YMMV.

Comment

After checking the numbers in the loved it/ hated it thread, I was looking forward to seeing this.

I don't think the episode was quite as bad as some people are saying (episodes I think are just as bad get higher ratings), but it didn't even have any shippers to please. I think harvest is worse as far as plot, but it made people who want to see Clark and Lois together happy and got a bump. It was also completely pointless so i don't think it angered as many people.

Also like you were saying i think people had big expectations for the second to last episode. Its scaring people about the finale.

This felt like your average season 10 episode to me. Of course, I also think the same of collateral (which I do think is better than this one, but I wouldn't say either of them are awful) and that is the second lowest ranking. I don't really agree with the rankings of these episodes, so I'm not in with the majority anyway.

Still, season 10 as a whole is far from my favorite so I probably have substandard expectations at this point if I'm being honest. Its just that if I look at the rankings for a few of the other episodes, I honestly don't see them as being so much better than this one.
          Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 05-07-2011, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cma_454
            My guess is timing had a lot to do with it.

I don't think 'Prophecy' would have such low scores if it were the 14th or 15th episode (or even earlier), rather than airing the week before the finale.

Just IMO, and YMMV.
            I agree.

Comment

Figures for 'Prophecy' have been updated as of 4:30 PM (Eastern time) 5/11/2011.

Comment

All figures for Seasons 8, 9, & 10 (except 'Finale') have been updated as of 5:30 PM (Eastern time) 5/12/2011.

This is the final update for this thread.

Future updates will be in the 'Finale' section beginning this weekend.

Comment

All new figures and updates will be made in this new thread:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...23#post7359523
                  Last edited by cma_454; 05-14-2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎