No announcement yet.

"Luthor LIBIDO"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Luthor LIBIDO"

Haha!!! I practically spit my juice out!! Anyone else? Thoughts?

Originally posted by MrsLoisKent
    Haha!!! I practically spit my juice out!! Anyone else? Thoughts?
    Luthor sex-drive meh, incest, adulatory, prostitution, you name it, a promiscuous bunch.

Though in retrospect makes me kinda cringe.

Comment

I thought it was creepy lol.

Comment

I lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
          Luthor sex-drive meh, incest, adulatory, prostitution, you name it, a promiscuous bunch.

Though in retrospect makes me kinda cringe.
          haha yup

Comment

Ewww and yeah that's true... all at once.

Comment

Ah, these Luthors. One of my favourite moments in Scion was when Lionel told Martha how attractive she was.

His eyes are a window to his libido.

I also liked the Luthor libido we saw in Fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                Ah, these Luthors. One of my favourite moments in Scion was when Lionel told Martha how attractive she was.

His eyes are a window to his libido.

I also liked the Luthor libido we saw in Fortune.
                Yes, Tess FTW can do no wrong! Still can't get over "Shake it baby"

Comment

Well I guess the Luthor libido explains Clark Luthor's seemingly unsatiable sexual appetite. He got it from Lionel through osmosis or something. He does need the sun to regenerate, after all, so he could be second cousin to a pot plant.
                  Last edited by Chucktastic; 03-07-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

What was the point of Connor going after lois so hard i mean why honestly and it better not just be"because she is hot" there has to be a deeper meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                      What was the point of Connor going after lois so hard i mean why honestly and it better not just be"because she is hot" there has to be a deeper meaning.
                      Ha ha. You're watch the wrong show if you're expecting depth. Smallville is all about the shallow and the pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Chucktastic
                        Ha ha. You're watch the wrong show if you're expecting depth. Smallville is all about the shallow and the pretty!

I know i am trying to give the benifit of a doubt i know silly me

Comment

Personally, I think it could have something to do with the following episode perhaps, maybe AU Clark.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I know i am trying to give the benifit of a doubt i know silly me
                          Well in watching the shows at time they do have a deeper meaning that's not seen until later, will they do that here, no one knows.
                          Last edited by Dominicus; 03-07-2011, 09:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
                            Personally, I think it could have something to do with the following episode perhaps, maybe AU Clark.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Well in watching the shows at time they do have a deeper meaning that's not seen until later, will they do that here, no one knows.

To the first on you gotta explain that because you lost me.

and too the second you dont know because you cant trust SV

Comment

To the first on you gotta explain that because you lost me.

and too the second you dont know because you cant trust SV
                              Of course you can't, it SV it earns trust then does something to lose it. Rarely is it a sure bet. As far as AU Clark showing the perhaps Lionel, like he did with Conner used RedK to control Clark, saying probably surgically implanted and perhaps that may explain the events of Luthor finishing with [SPOILER]Kent[/SPOILER] because effects of RedK get worse over time. Show the brief time Conner was redk induced could explain AU Clark behavior as it is Lionel MO to use such methods of control and influence.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎