X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
    Well, she saw Clark Luthor throw her butt across the room into a wall

She did think it was Clark on redK at the time

Confusing him with BIZARRO Oh, NO, not another Lana scenario
    why wouldn't she...if her and Clark had a sit down about the effects of different K - It is not unreasonable to assume that Lois, in playing that event back would assume that it was Clark on Red K, because I do not thing she is otherwise aware of Bizzaro...She had no other interaction with him that season...

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
      She was def in Upgrade. Where clark was under the influence of red k and went with Zod and tried to kill metallo. Metallo told her told her the blur did it. That's a s far as can tell
      She did NOT see Clark in Upgrade... the fact is she has NEVER seen him on redK... not on-screen AT ALL...

But this show relies on OFF-SCREENVILLE, or viewers JUST ignoring what they have seen and heard on the earlier episodes...

cough*Jimmy*cough

-------------------------------

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
      why wouldn't she...if her and Clark had a sit down about the effects of different K - It is not unreasonable to assume that Lois, in playing that event back would assume that it was Clark on Red K, because I do not thing she is otherwise aware of Bizzaro...She had no other interaction with him that season...
      but Clark would have TOLD her about Bizarro as well... y'know... when he had that convo with her that one night, that we never saw... where he told her EVERYTHING (when it's convenient) there was to know about Everything!

Don't you remember after Isis
      Last edited by luckycloisfan; 03-04-2011, 11:25 PM. Reason: y'know

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
        Well, let's try and remeber all the times clark was under the influence of red k

Someone got a list?
        • Red
        • Rush
        • Exodus
        • Exile
        • Phoenix
        • Unsafe
        • Crimson
        • Upgrade

I feel like im forgetting a bunch though! Red K Clark is so painful to watch so maybe I just feel like theres more!

So out of all those the only case she could be referring to is "Crimson" which she doesnt remember and "Upgrade" which she had no contact with while he was on the Red K. None that I remember at least

Comment

Maybe Lois is confusing herself with Alicia...

Comment

Who knows? Maybe there was an original scene, in Upgrade, where Lois saw him under redK but we never did? You know, in offscreenville?

Another possibility: after Clark telling her "Everything" in Harvest, his account of the events in Crimson helped her remember what actually happened.

The most likely scenario: Al and Turi forgot she wasn't supposed to remember what happened in Crimson.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
              She did NOT see Clark in Upgrade... the fact is she has NEVER seen him on redK... not on-screen AT ALL...

But this show relies on OFF-SCREENVILLE, or viewers JUST ignoring what they have seen and heard on the earlier episodes...

cough*Jimmy*cough
              Didn't say she did, , but that this may be what she meant.

OFF-SCREENVILL = DUES EX MACHINA!

Comment

She has hit her head a few times.

Comment

offscreenville...the story of season 10

Comment

Yeah, but then she would say that she HAS seen him just as h***y

Comment

Lois knowing the effects of Red K on Clark

I was a bit confused by Lois telling Conner that she has seen Clark on Red K and knows what it does to him. The only time that I can recall Lois personally seeing Clark on Red K was in "Crimson" and she doesn't remember any of that. Now presumably she has read about the effects of Red Kryptonite and talked to Clark about it, but I think she misspoke. In "Upgrade" for example, she was conveniently pre-occupied with Corben, so she didn't see Clark affected by Red K. Maybe I'm forgetting another episode.

Comment

There's another thread about this but I agree it stuck out for me too. Either a mistake in the writing or in the delivery.

Comment

I would say this all occurred in offscreenville during Harvest, when they mention Clark's heritage and abilities during the car scene.

Comment

This is Smallville. Tons of things happen in offscreenville. haven't you ever noticed if anything happens to a couple of people, the entire team knows sooner or later? They just tell the stories to each other in offscreenville. Just like in 2017 when Lois knew all about Clark's past adventures with kryptonite.
                            I mean Lois' entire "investigation" of Lionel was in offscreenville. and how she got captured by Lionel or how she got out of the mansion, or when she was breaking into his office.

Comment

Al already had given a tweet that Lois would know about the dif K's. It makes sense that there would have been a conversation between Clark and Lois on this. Especially after the Harvest incident. She already showed she knew about Red k in Luthor. Before Cl throws her ..

Comment

Didn't you see Lois & Clark experiment with red K in the episode Kinky of my favorite show? Offscreenville, Saturday to Thursday at 8.

Kidding aside. In Luthor Lois tells other Clark that they can just work it out if he's on red K, right before she gets smacked across the room.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎