No announcement yet.

Lois: "I've seen Clark on Red Kryptonite before."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
    ACtually, after Isis, Clark told her EVERYTHING in such GREAT detail... that she FEELS like she actually saw it

You know how that can happen in real life, sometimes

Comment

they start off with great consistency with the helen bryce blood sample and then this. haha gotta love it

Comment

The only time Lois saw Clark act somewhat like he was on Red K was when he was hypnotized back in season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
          Um, no you didn't. Anyone else starting to get annoyed by them sacrificing the consistency of the show in favor of Clois?
          how is that sacrificing the consistency of the show in favor of Clois? It's storyline wise they write their characters to have had something they never did just for plot reason, it's not new and doesn't limit to Clois. They did it last week with Chloe. Heck most of the season by pretending Jimmy never existed.

Comment

did Lois see Clark at all in Upgrade? or perhaps see is confusing him with Bizarro...

Comment

Wait the closest may have been UPGRADE, when Clark attacked Metallo and blew up the truck. He told her the blur did it, not impossible to put he pieces together. or he could have told her.

She did say "SEE" shrug. Oh well?
              Last edited by Krypto~Luan; 03-04-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

I've been thinking about that line.

In "Crimson" she did not remember and Lois and Red-K Clark didn't have any scenes together in "Upgrade". She should've said I know what Red-K does to Clark because she has been studying all things Kryptonian since "Harvest." In HC she's a pro. I've always wanted to see how a Red-K Clark and Lois scene as a couple would play out. But Clark has matured, and he's very open with Lois, so the scene would be just like his non Red-K scenes with Lois. Maybe she seen him on it on Off-Screenville.
                Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 12-31-2013, 05:01 AM.

Comment

technically she has seen clark a few times under red k, but ya it was before she knew his secret. But he probably did fill her in on whats the signs/effects of red k and all that.

Comment

Yeah that line confused me.

Would have really liked to have seen that episode...

Comment

Lois definitely didn't remember the events of Crimson & her line made it seem like she had a firsthand account of seeing red-k Clark. Was Lois in Upgrade perhaps to have seen Clark on red-k in that episode?

Comment

I still think she may assume that Bizarro was redk Clark when he grabbed her Butt in season 7

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                          I still think she may assume that Bizarro was redk Clark when he grabbed her Butt in season 7
                          possibly as I'm sure they talked about the effects, or offscreenville *shakes head*

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
                          Lois definitely didn't remember the events of Crimson & her line made it seem like she had a firsthand account of seeing red-k Clark. Was Lois in Upgrade perhaps to have seen Clark on red-k in that episode?
                          I don't believe she was, what about Persuasion, maybe she confuse that? but then she did see that either
                          Last edited by Dominicus; 03-04-2011, 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well, she saw Clark Luthor throw her butt across the room into a wall

She did think it was Clark on redK at the time

Confusing him with BIZARRO Oh, NO, not another Lana scenario

Comment

She was def in Upgrade. Where clark was under the influence of red k and went with Zod and tried to kill metallo. Metallo told her told her the blur did it. That's a s far as can tell

Comment

Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                                I've been thinking about that line.

In "Crimson" she did not remember, and Lois and Red-K Clark didn't have any scenes together in "Upgrade". She should've said I know what Red-K does to Clark because she has been studying all things Krytoptain since "Harvest." In HC she's a pro. I've always wanted to see how a Red-K Clark and Lois scene as a couple would play out. But Clark has matured, and he's very open with Lois, so the scene would be just like his non Red-K scenes with Lois. Maybe she seen him on it on Off-Screenville.
                                What about when Alicia Baker infected him with the RedK accessory, wait no, that was the episode before.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
                                She was def in Upgrade. Where clark was under the influence of red k and went with Zod and tried to kill metallo. Metallo told her told her the blur did it. That's a s far as can tell
                                Ahh, right, right, forgot.
                                Last edited by Dominicus; 03-04-2011, 11:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎